Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

You can, but that work consists of looking for a new job, you're fired.

I wish I could read minds.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Zaphod

Granted but then you read your partner's mind and find out they want to sleep with your best friend.

I wish I could heal the sick.

elone

Granted, but when people find out you are crushed to death in the stampede.

I wish I could meet  president Obama.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

Granted, you and I attend a state dinner together.  We meet him, but we didn't have invitations - so - we spend the night in jail.  Totally worth it though.

I wish I could take a ride on a motorcycle. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Granted but you skid and fall off and break your pretty legs.

I wish I could be an astronaut.

Belle33

Granted, but you encounter little green men while in space and everyone thinks you're crazy now.  Not me thought - I thought you were crazy before now.

I wish I didn't have broken legs because I kinda like my legs.

Sapien

Granted, you receive your legs on a glass jar on formaldehyde where they will never be affected with stuff, and best of all.. never grow old! :)

Wishing for B&J's!

Belle33

Granted.  You have unlimted b's and j's but no vowels or other consonants, so I'm not sure what you'll be doing with them.

I wish my lunch date would cancel.

Scribbles

Granted! But I was worried you'd get bored so I set up a new, much longer, one!

I wish life was really like a box of chocolate!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Sapien

Granted, you see your life being eaten away before your eyes by someone who didn't wish for that!

Wish I didn't have to cook tonight :(

Shimeka

Granted... The pizza will be here.... *knock knock* NOW!

I wish my stupid neighbore hadn't knocked thier stupid tree down in my backyard ><

Mithlomwen

Granted!  However during the next strong storm the tree lands on your house instead of in the yard....

I wish I could win the lotto. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Zaphod

Granted but your winning would attract the wrong kind of attention and you are forced to go underground.

I wish I knew how to knot a tie on my own.

Shimeka

Granted! Easy! Just tie it any old knot you want... like this!  **hey never said it had to be done right ^.^**

I wish there never ever was any wars!

boegiboe

Granted! All the wars in the past have been erased. Now we are incredibly over populated and the world is dying due the dwindling amount of resources left on the planet.

I wish I could become the perfect version of myself.

Katerina

Granted, but now you are female! *giggles*

I wish I had a soda.

Sapien

Belle33

Granted!  You are magically inspired to do things you ought not.  Sadly, you are found out and punished.  Sorry.

I wish boegiboe was playing.  :)

boegiboe

Your wish is granted *magically appears purring in your lap giving you a little cuddle* Unfortunately he disappears after a short while...neko's can only play with each other...

I wish Belle could be a neko like me! Female of course...

Belle33

Granted - but you'll have to teach me and help me find an avi.  I have a feeling I'll be a high maintenance neko.

I wish RP partners didn't go on vacation without their computers - lol

boegiboe

*Promises to take care of your neko needs*

Granted, your extremely lovable Rp partner struggles to bring his computer on holiday with him just for you! Unfortunately there is a mixup in the baggage loading and the bag is sent to Antarctica.

I wish I could take Belle with me on Holiday!

Sapien

Granted. You get a puppet version of Disney's Belle to put in your backpack.

Wishes for nice evening meal! :)

Belle33

Granted.  Sadly, the meal is tainted with E-coli and you get... well .. very sick.

I wish my hair didn't cost so much to maintain. And no - bald is not an option!

boegiboe

Granted, all the good hairdressers quit leaving only the cheap dodgy ones. Your hair is maintained at a much cheaper price.... but at a greatly reduced standard to the extent that people look at you weirdly in the street and cross the road when they see you.

I wish I had the power to transform physical objects to my desire!

Belle33

Granted, but this gift only works on objects made of wood.  I have no idea why - that's just the way it is.  Still - you can have a lot of fun with you - yes?

I wish I could direct a movie that wins an Academy Award for Best Film of the Year.