Word association 2007.11.27

Started by Bliss, November 27, 2007, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

loki

O&O

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Paradox

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Paradox

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Paradox

Cutter

My On's and Off's :

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Paradox

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Paradox

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Paradox on July 27, 2008, 06:09:09 PM
(quite a few things, actually)

(Money to improve medicin etc ftw!)

Sniper

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Paradox

Lisossa Etasu

Marks And Spencer (sorry bad I know)

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Kalen