FantasyFall Ideas Thread

Started by Galactic Druid, April 14, 2015, 02:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

I think any steampunk roles (coal-faced engineer, street urchin, dapper swindler, brocaded gentleman) would work for the Cloud City one.

Galactic Druid

Ahhh, good ideas! I was looking at it from a Sci-Fi perspective. I could do a mix though, let the players set the scene...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 18, 2015, 01:26:16 PM
Ahhh, good ideas! I was looking at it from a Sci-Fi perspective. I could do a mix though, let the players set the scene...

Scientists, environmentalist, inventor, cyborg, fate(instead of seer), caretaker ( instead of priest), fog spirits (to inhabit human and create a bad guy...? Eh I'm higher than the temperature of the equator right now, but that's what Painkiller Cera has for now. ;-P
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

Built a prototype deck while the mini was asleep last night, and am going to playtest it at my usual gaming group after dropping him off. Wish me luck!!

Galactic Druid

So, first impressions from running it at a game group.

- "Party Campsite" needs a name change. Maybe "RPG Campsite".

- Enchanted Forest might be better as fairytale woods or just 'the woods'

- Things to add: Come sort of caveman setting, and something like Dinosaur island or Jurassic park

- Add a few more locations that deal with death or the afterlife, heaven and hell are too easy to guess.

Ceralilly

Purgatory? To see who is "Damned"...

Pans Labyrinth type setting? A twist on the nether realms...
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

Thought I'd share a few pics of the playtest deck I assembled. Click them to see the full size.

Annnnd, since it was so much fun on E, I also made this with some extra sleeves...

Ceralilly

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 21, 2015, 11:16:47 AM
Annnnd, since it was so much fun on E, I also made this with some extra sleeves...

Ahahahahaha.  You'll have to let us know how it turns out!

Galactic Druid

The best part is that the secret spy deck only has 2 exclamation points in " You are the Spy!!", so the first few times I'll be the only one to know. XD

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 21, 2015, 02:36:19 PM
The best part is that the secret spy deck only has 2 exclamation points in " You are the Spy!!", so the first few times I'll be the only one to know. XD

THAT is awesome! Hahaha!

I wanna play!
hehehe

Madame Professor

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 21, 2015, 02:36:19 PM

Haha! That's brilliant!
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Galactic Druid

Those of you that want to play at home; once I finish fine tuning it, I'm planning on putting the print and play on Elluwiki so anyone that's been helping with ideas can have their own copy.

Galactic Druid

Needless to say, I'll be running it here, as well.

Verasaille

YAAY! Make sure you include me in that game!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Ceralilly

EmyKat

This sounds very fun :3 I would enjoy participating once the kinks are worked out... I'm too Noob to know what input to give @-@
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Remiel

Oh, this game is lots of fun! I highly recommend it to everyone.  It seems simple on the surface, but it's much more complex than it first appears.  And best part--nobody gets eliminated and has to sit out!