4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Vamfire Havain

You're a turn off (jk)
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

dutchprof

Endorphin

Better than I expected
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Flaming

I'm expecting next round

TaintedAndDelish

Your vagina seems fine?

wiccaangel311

What about my Breast?

TaintedAndDelish

We'll do those nexttime

Endorphin

That was quite creative... :P

Flaming

Never lasted this long...

Endorphin

Wow! I impress myself!

Sweety Pinks

Try again next time...
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.

Endorphin

Mr Bigglesworth

Well ... that was quick  :-(

Endorphin

Sweety Pinks

DonĀ“t go just yet
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.

Endorphin

dutchprof

Endorphin

I couldn't help myself! :P

Amelita

wait... you again? Babe!!  ;D

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Wolf O Donnel

Well that was... Different...

Numerion

Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Wolf O Donnel

What was that.... Thing?

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

TaintedAndDelish

Please, don't tell anyone.