News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

best of friends worst of enemies (private)

Started by Aifa Yasha Jaganshi, December 13, 2009, 08:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

When she saw her brother's eyes open there was a sigh of relief but her brother's breathing worried her. "Just hang in their coming." Without thinking she grabbed his hand trying to comfort him and be there but it was hard. With all the fights he had put her through and the heart ache it was very hard for her to do this. Fights or not he was her twin brother.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

He had stopped fighting her he could not muster the energy to right now. He squeezed her hand  letting her know he herd her. This was not what he needed nor want he wanted. Has this happen messed up everything she was not even supposed to know he was sick until he started to  get to  the point were he could not care for himself. Kinda silly to think like that, that he could hide anything from her they were twins they practically shared a brain.
He pulled her hand to  his lips  as he started to  wonder if this would be the end of him. He kissed it softly  and looked up  at her. Was this really the end? would he leave her now seeing her cry like this having no idea that his heart had been destroying it's self for years.   
He looked up  at the white ceiling to  see the red and blue lights flashing. Help had come but he was not shure he even wanted it now.
Some day we will all wake up and realize that; the decisions we made  to define our adult life were made by a teenager, a stoned teenager.

darkvamplips

Ever since a month or so ago she had felt something was wrong but he never said anything. What could she do? Ask him about it then he would just deny everything. Call in twin intuition she thought to herself. The sirens had come and she had left the door open, she did not remember the ambulance ride to the hospital or telling her brother to fight. Now she was in the waiting room the tears just streaming down her face wanting to hear something about her brother. The kiss on her hand she could still feel like something was printed on there forever.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

He rested in bed when a doctor came out to  speak with her.
"mrs. Axelsson?" the man asked. " your brother is resting he needs it. He needs to stop smoking if he wants to  stay out of here. His heart can not take the consition of the his cells with his condition." He spoke to her as if she knew lucius had a problem with his heart.
"I know he thinks it does not matter since we can not fix his heart. but if he is to have any chance of fighting this he has to stop smoking.  This also means no caffeine or alcohol. Do you  understand Mrs. Axelsson?"
Some day we will all wake up and realize that; the decisions we made  to define our adult life were made by a teenager, a stoned teenager.

darkvamplips

When the doctor came out she had stopped crying but the look of pain was across her face. The look on her face after hearing this was complete shock. She just stood there for a few moments trying to get this into her brain. "Heart...."? She stammered out after a few moments of trying to say something. The kiss on the hand still present and she thought it would always be there. "What do you mean? I didn't think anything was wrong with him."

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"your brother has a condition in that his heart is.." The doctor paused. " you brother may not make it to see 2011" He finally spoke. "i am sorry. come with me " the Doctor waved her to follow him and see her brother.  as they walked the doctor went on " you  brothers heart is deteriorating. with evey beat he is going to get weaker" 

darkvamplips

Hearing those words made her cringe he was dieing? Why wouldn't he tell her this himself instead of hearing it from a doctor. Not being able to see the next year? His heart getting weaker. The tears streamed down her face as she did not remember the walk to his room. "What about a transplant?" She stammered out.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"If we can find a match we can try but it does not look good"
Her brother lay in bed he was still sleeping his breath normal his heart rate slowed. Just sleeping. The doctor walked ou t of the room leaving the two of them alone. He rolled over in his sleep abit and finally stired after about an hour.
"go home/" she spoke firmly.

darkvamplips

All she could do was sit on the chair staring at her brother. The hour seemed to pass by so slowly and a sigh of relief escaped her lips as he said those words. "Look you have pushed me away for the last time. I know your sick and I'm not leaving." Her voice quivered as the tears started to come again.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"Go home" he spoke once more sitting up  abit to  look at her. "now"  he wanted to push her away make her hate him. It  would be better that way, better for her better for him. Still it killed him to act this way to her. He wished that he had not not woken up that this fight was over.

darkvamplips

"I told you I am not leaving. I can be just as stubborn as you." She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back in the chair. He was stubborn and because they were twins she was just as stubborn.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"fine."  he crossed his arms and turned away from her. He intended on completely ignoring her. He looked out the window of the far side of the room and sighed deeply. He was deeply annoyed that she was not easy to shack. If she would just get so upset with him that she would leave everything would be ok.

darkvamplips

A few moments of silence was followed as she let him cool down a bit before speaking a bit. "Please tell me why you didn't tell me." She hoped that he would answer her and give her some kind of explanation. What if this was their last moments together?

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

he turned his head to her. He looked as if he was very mad at her.
"You want to know? you really want to know?' she was yelling abit at her  He shifted his whole body. so he could see her.
"I am gong to die. I am not going to make it to our birthday and, unless we magically find a triplet and they get hit by a car there is no jack we can do abit it so you  need to  shut your face and deal with it. now leave me the hell alone!"

darkvamplips

The tone in his voice told her she wasn't going to like this. The words stung but she held back her tears. "Maybe one day you will regret saying those words. One day I might not be here." She said glumly and got up slowly walking out the door. What was she going to do now?

(You think he could die and that leaves her in a depressed state? Not reacting to anyone? Maybe he comes back as a vampire a few years later? You can double as a friend she used to be close with)

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

It only took a few days before he could go home. He went back to being the pompous jerk he had been. Ignoring her yelling at her, still smoking. drinking now too. he would lock himself in his room and drink till the pain stopped. He would stay away from her as much as he could but  it was not as easy as one would think.

darkvamplips

When he came home and was the same person she packed a few things and was going to leave. She could not stand to be in the same house as before. What would he do when she told him not to do those things? She had a suitcase open with some clothes in it already.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"so your leaveing?" he leaned in her door frame.
"just like mom. He crossed his arms a jack and coke in hand. It made it easier to be mean to her if he drank " you  want to be just like her and run away from your problems be may guest. If you  see her tell her not to worry herself about my 5th birthday card or college graduation. I  am over the fact that she never came home." He really did not want her to leave but he knew he was driving her away and it was working that was all that mattered.

darkvamplips

When he said those words about their mom she stopped dead in her tracks. "Yeah well to me my brother is already dead. You have turned into something I don't even know anymore. I have my cell and you know my number." If she would even answer it to him. She took her things and hesitated at the door.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

please don't go was the only thing he thought. He looked at her as she stopped by the door everything inside of him wished she would stop. it was far to late now for that he had done it or so he thought pissed her off to the point were she hated him.

darkvamplips

She had almost thought he would try to stop her and without looking back at him she walked out the door. A tear slid down her cheek as she closed the door behind her and walked to her car.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" fine be like  that" he wanted her to stay he really did but he cold not tell her that. He leaned on the door after it shut. waiting to hear the car pull out before he let his emotions get the best of him. If se came back and saw him like that, she would know everything. He placed a hand on his face fighting the tears that so deseratly wanted to come out.

darkvamplips

She had just got to the car door and forgot something in the house. A few moments later she was opening  the door not really wanting to leave but what other choice did she have?  She looked at his weeping state.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

He took it some fast breaths  trying to stop his crying. he kept his back to her as he bit his lip not wanting o let her know how he really felt. that this was killing him.

darkvamplips

A hand went to his shoulder hesitantly then lifted it away. She wanted to ask what was wrong but he wouldn't tell her.

My request thread: