High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

(I have no idea what Rad would do. It's almost as if i'm changing it into my own character now.)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(That's fine. I really like how this is going.)

Gavlois

(problem is i have no idea if i should have sig be a meanie lol)
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 07:42:29 PM
Naoko's face lit up with understanding. "Well then, let's go shopping in the market district. I know a good outdoor strip mall that we can go. It has a store that sells these kinds of trinkets."

Evie nodded and smiled, "Lead the way, Naoko-kun." She bit her lip through her smile, hoping her dialect was used correctly.

Queen Elsa

(I think you should have him be sad and pathetic, but also try to hurt her.)

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 08:12:47 PM
Evie nodded and smiled, "Lead the way, Naoko-kun." She bit her lip through her smile, hoping her dialect was used correctly.

Naoko laughed. "Don't worry so much about your speaking Evangeline. Your speaking has improved so much since we first met at the airport. Remember? I couldn't understand a thing you were saying." He winked to show her he was just kidding. "Anyway, let's go then. We'll have to take the train into the market district, unless you want to take the hour long walk there." He said as he led Evie out of the restaurant.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina led Aaron to Siegfried's house and knocked on the door.

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 08:15:50 PM
Naoko laughed. "Don't worry so much about your speaking Evangeline. Your speaking has improved so much since we first met at the airport. Remember? I couldn't understand a thing you were saying." He winked to show her he was just kidding. "Anyway, let's go then. We'll have to take the train into the market district, unless you want to take the hour long walk there." He said as he led Evie out of the restaurant.

She smiled and nodded, "You are a good teacher." Evie took his hand as they walked, "I think it would be much faster if we took the train."

Gavlois

(I'll try my best)

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 10, 2012, 08:18:31 PM
Hina led Aaron to Siegfried's house and knocked on the door.

Siegfried awoke with a start at the sound of knocking on his door. He looked at the clock. It was only 1:30, and school shouldn't be over yet. Who could it be? He slowly got up, splashed some water on his face, and opened the door. To his surprise, Hina and Aaron were standing there. "H-Hina? W-What are you doing here? And why is Aaron here too?"

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 08:19:44 PM
She smiled and nodded, "You are a good teacher." Evie took his hand as they walked, "I think it would be much faster if we took the train."

He gave her hand a light squeeze as he felt her fingers around his hand. He led her to the nearest train station. The train ride was boring and uneventful, and so Naoko was relieved when they got off at the Downtown Station, which was where the Market District was located.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Siegfried... I'm sorry... But I can't be with you anymore..."

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 08:22:52 PM
He gave her hand a light squeeze as he felt her fingers around his hand. He led her to the nearest train station. The train ride was boring and uneventful, and so Naoko was relieved when they got off at the Downtown Station, which was where the Market District was located.

Evangeline smiled as they exited the train, her eyes alight as she looked around at all the new sights. "This place is wonderful!"

Gavlois

(sorry I went outside to help my grandma water the garden)

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 10, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"Siegfried... I'm sorry... But I can't be with you anymore..."

Siegfried, unable to comprehend, just gave a nervous laugh. "What are you saying Hina? Of course we can be together. I love you remember?" He reached out to take her hands, but quickly stopped himself when he remembered the incident from before.

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 08:27:58 PM
Evangeline smiled as they exited the train, her eyes alight as she looked around at all the new sights. "This place is wonderful!"

Naoko enjoyed watching Evie so happy. He remembered how happy Evie was last night at the pool party, and he smiled. He wanted to keep making her happy so that he could see her smile. "Do you have anything like this back in Romania?" He asked. He noticed a thick crowd starting to form. He took hold of Evie,s hand and led her down the street among the bustling crowd of shoppers.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina winced and pulled her hands back. "I'm sorry Sig... I do love you... But I can't be with someone who hurt me... I don't want a repetition of my father... We can still be friends though..." She smile sadly at him. "Best friends forever Sig. Remember?"

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 10, 2012, 08:55:00 PM
Hina winced and pulled her hands back. "I'm sorry Sig... I do love you... But I can't be with someone who hurt me... I don't want a repetition of my father... We can still be friends though..." She smile sadly at him. "Best friends forever Sig. Remember?"

"...Hurt me..." Those words echoed in his head. That's right. He had hurt her. He turned into the likes which Hina had feared for most of her life. Still, he couldn't just let it go. "I-I'm sorry Hina. I really didn't mean it. I didn't know what I was doing, and my condition had taken over again, and..." He continued to rant, and when he had finished, he dropped his voice. "..Please Hina? I can't not be with you."
O/O

Queen Elsa

"You won't be without me. I promise. I'll always be by your side. As your best friend. I swear."

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 10, 2012, 09:02:22 PM
"You won't be without me. I promise. I'll always be by your side. As your best friend. I swear."

He could feel his mind slipping away again. No, he thought, I have to stay sane this time. "Best... friend? But then who'll be your boyfriend? Who can love you as much as I do?"
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 08:50:28 PM
Naoko enjoyed watching Evie so happy. He remembered how happy Evie was last night at the pool party, and he smiled. He wanted to keep making her happy so that he could see her smile. "Do you have anything like this back in Romania?" He asked. He noticed a thick crowd starting to form. He took hold of Evie,s hand and led her down the street among the bustling crowd of shoppers.

She shook her head, "Sort of, but nothing so nice. Our markets back home are...a tad more farm related? You forget, I come from a small village." She leaned against him as he led her through the hustle and bustle, her eyes wide with an almost child-like amusement.

Queen Elsa

Hina bit her lip and glanced at Aaron, then back at Siegfried. "Whoever it may be, I hope you'll be happy for me and support me, as I will you."

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 10, 2012, 09:05:21 PM
She shook her head, "Sort of, but nothing so nice. Our markets back home are...a tad more farm related? You forget, I come from a small village." She leaned against him as he led her through the hustle and bustle, her eyes wide with an almost child-like amusement.

"That's right. See? This is why I don't take history." He said jokingly. "So you wanted a maneki neko, right? The shop that sells that kind of stuff is somewhere around here..." He attempted to peer over the heads of the crowd, trying to locate the desired store. After searching for a little while, keeping Evie close by him the entire time, he found their destination. Panting a little from the heat, he said, "Here it is. I used to come to this shop a lot when I didn't feel like going home right away. The old lady that runs the store knows me pretty well by now." Entering the shop with Evie, he called inside, "Mrs. Tsubasa? Are you here?"

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 10, 2012, 09:07:42 PM
Hina bit her lip and glanced at Aaron, then back at Siegfried. "Whoever it may be, I hope you'll be happy for me and support me, as I will you."

Seeing her look at Aaron that way, he regained the old pang of jealously, this time so strongly that it burned his chest as if he was on fire. He could feel the heat rising to his cheeks as he raised his voice, "Wait, is it this guy here?" He pointed a finger at Aaron. "Why? Why would you choose him over me?"

(should we wait for Azzmeister? He got approved btw ^.^)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Oh wow! Congratulations, for whenever you see this! And yeah, we should wait for him now.)

Gavlois

(hey just to note. I'll be on vacation from tomorrow till the 19th, and I probably won't be on much these next few days, maybe at night when I'm sitting in the hotel lol. It's flying day tomorrow, so in the morning [in like, 9 hours or so maybe] thats when i'll be on at the airport)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Awwww... We'll miss you!!!! :) )

Gavlois

(hey it's just over a week. I'll be on at night at the hotel to try and keep the rp going :P)
O/O

Queen Elsa