Female seeking master/rapist/tentacle monster etc (F/M or F/F)

Started by Steffie, September 24, 2016, 08:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steffie

Hello, welcome to this thread~

First before i get to the stuff, i have some things to say.
1. Send me a message, do not reply here.

2. Be active (would prefer a reply every 2-3 days at least, depending on my own activity at least, i check E about every day as of now though.)

3. I like third person and first person, whatever you prefer, tell me!

4. No gore, Piss, Scat etc, other than that anything is fair play. (Other than that, i'm more or less all for NC on my part, surprise me!)

5. I love tentacles, if you are into it, keep me updated! (even more so if it's a neko involved.)

6. I like the idea of forceful impregnation (even more so with tentacles, it is just a thing about that..)

7. Notify me if you are unable to write for a while.

8. KEEP IN MIND, My timezone is GMT+1 so i may be slow at replying at times as i am European.

9. I tend to do 2-5 sentences each post etc, so just keep that in mind, i don't really enjoy writing super long posts.

Let's have fun and enjoy it!

My O/O is here (will probably update it sooner or later, which it needs, really outdated however everything still applies.) https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=60163

I'm currently craving

Tentacles taking someone to their den to become a seedbed for it. (Always craving this one, so yeah.)
Something with a Neko (cat girl) potentially enslaved?
Forced impregnation (in any of the above)

I'm probably gonna update this thread too when i get more ideas.

Steffie

Some simple ideas for current cravings (nothing big but a simple thing we can go off

The Kidnapped Princess (Status: Not taken)

An elf/neko princess in a fantasy world with orcs, elves/nekos and more races is kidnapped, turned into a slave, collared and tamed (whipped, tortured, bred and more too)

The Dungeon (Status: Not Taken)

A normal girl, not rich, not poor gets taken away from her home due to war, she lives alone in a small town so nobody will miss her as she is taken with her female friends from her town, put in a dungeon where they are presented to a greedy king and his monsters in his dungeon.

The Arranged Marriage (Status: Not Taken)

Basically what the title is, maybe a fantasy world where a noble/royal girl is forced into an arranged marriage, basically being a slave, but the husband is potentially really rough or gentle, completely up to you though how he is, NC on my part, some examples are raping her, give her to monsters, make her a slave, use her for 'relief', make her a concubine, the possibilities are endless!

The Demon Slave/Pet (Status: Taken)
A demon/demon lord takes an elf/human/neko slave or makes her seek him out, craving more (which is my character) and used for pleasure, breeding, a tool for his servants, or whatever, completely up to you!

The Shrine Maiden's New Purpose (Status: Not Taken)
A shrine maiden living secluded up in a mountain or whatever gets attacked by a tentacle monster or something like that, forced to come with it, or the monster makes a new nest in the shrine (up to you, completely NC for me, Feel free to add your own ideas into the mix!)

The Neko (Status: Not taken, REALLY CRAVING RIGHT NOW)
A girl (who is a neko) just living her life in a village with her people in the middle of a deep forest, minding her own business gets captured (potentially by a slaver?) made to do what the person wants if she wants to not be hurt, used as a pet? Maid? It's up to you.

Will probably add more when i think of more ideas, but that's the basic outline.

Steffie

Steffie

Updated cravings and added a new idea! (The Demon Slave/Pet)

Steffie

Bump after dissapearing into the void for some time and added a new idea! (The Shrine Maiden's New Purpose) Which i really crave.

Scarie187

Very interested in your Dungeon plot. PM me if its still available.

Steffie

Long overdue update and bump, send me a pm if you're interested in anything!