Allison's New Lover [F/F][BDSM][Age Gap]

Started by Hemingway, April 27, 2017, 06:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello! Welcome!

I had an unusual idea for a story today, and thought I would see if anyone might be interested. It's unusual - for me - because it's quite specific. Which isn't to say the details - names, locations, ages and so on - of the plot idea I'm about to introduce can't be changed, but there are a few central themes I absolutely want to include.

Without wasting any more of your time, here it is:

Allison Hale is a woman of 39, recently single after a messy divorce. She lives a comfortable life with her daughter of 20 years. Having married and had a child at a fairly young age, she feels she's missed out on a thing or two - and now sees her chance to make it right. It's the best kind of revenge, after all.

She gets herself a dating app - one aimed specifically at the kinkier side of the dating population. There she discovers that, not only is she not alone in wanting to experiment, but she's in a very attractive minority: Older, experienced women who want to take charge. She decides she needs to be picky about who she contacts.

One day, she finds someone who seems perfect: Younger than her daughter (17 - 18 seems ideal), deceptively innocent-looking, and living in the same city. She decides to send a message - and gets one back. It goes from there: They exchange innocent messages, less innocent messages, pictures. Instructions from Allison. Eventually, they meet.

What I'm looking for can be summarized as . . .

• A relationship between two women of very different ages
  • BDSM in various forms, as more than just games to play in bed
  • A healthy mix of romance, sex, and the types of awkwardness that can arise in situations like that.
  • A woman making the mistakes she wishes she'd made earlier: Getting piercings, tattoos, getting frisky in public. Getting walked in on.

What I'm not looking for is . . .

• Incest. Weirdly, since it's one of my favorites. Maybe another time?
  • Non-con, degradation, abuse.
  • Just sex. A good amount of sex is, well, good. But part of the fun is in the build-up, and everything around it.

If this sounds at all fun to you, great! You should send me a PM! You can also check out my O/Os if you'd like to know more about the types of things that might happen outside of what I've described here. If it's in my ons, and it fits with the story, then it can go in.

Hemingway

Giving this the old bump, since the last game I had based on it seems long dead.