[Serious Applicants Only!] Classic Fantasy. Lengthy Read.

Started by Sabby, December 01, 2008, 12:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Here's my idea for the knight/royal guardsman

Name: Ashnard Fidelus
Description: Ashnard is a tall man, about six feet and three inches. He isn't expressly muscular. He's a medium built man, well defined, tethers of steel-like corded muscle. He's obviously tan from fighting and living outdoors most of his life with other soldiers. His face is angular and stern like a career fighter. It's only softened by the fact he still has some youth left to lose. Though most people just look at the four long lines that where a bear claw started at his left eye and ended at his right cheek. Thick dark lines of raised flesh mar his otherwise handsome appearance. His sable-brown eyebrows are angular with the left having a few gaps from the scars. He normally keeps his light-brown hair cut to a military-grade length but has let it grow out a little more in later days, but it still stands in soft peaks.

Skills: Skilled fighter, can use: Spears, hand-and-a-half swords, two-handed swords, maces, axes with deadly proficiency. naturally tough.
Flaws: A fear of heights (Mostly climbing rickety ladders or across high beams. Going up a tower's stairs or looking out over a balcony won't scare him. He cannot swim well. The deeper the water the harder it is for him to navigate. Doesn't like ships; gets seasick easily. Bad liar. Illiterate (But can learn.)

Personality: Humble, loyal to a fault, too honest for his own good, a simple charming nature. Has a never-say-die attitude especially where the royal family or the nation is concerned. Pious (if there is a religion.)

(I can strum up a history too.)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Inkidu

Hoo-ah! Need anything else from my character? I was going to save clothing and weapons descriptions for the first and second posts.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

That was just a prelude I felt like clipping onto it :) when your both ready I can get a legit first post up.

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabbat on December 03, 2008, 11:34:54 PM
That was just a prelude I felt like clipping onto it :) when your both ready I can get a legit first post up.
Oh I get that. Like I said though, it's your show.

Algibard Glirings

I would like to be a thief, if the spot isn't taken. I don't have much experience and I'm fairly new to Elliquiy, but I think I could manage this role.

Destiny Ascension

I have 3 questions, and I'm very intersted.

1. Is the Archer taken?

2. Can the archer be female?

3. Is this a system game or a freeroam(within the scope of the GM's wants and story of course) game? cause I'm not much of a system-esque person.
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Inkidu

I'm waiting for our princess character to get back to us...

Sabby

To answer both of your questions, the Archer is free and she was originally female :) this will be freeform, with me controlling the Soul Sapper, and all NPC's and story progression. Basically, it will run like a video game. You'll always be tossed into a controlled path but it will change as you go depending on what seems fair/interesting/relevant.

Destiny Ascension

"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."

Algibard Glirings

Oh, didn't see it was a girl >_>. Ah well, next time :)

Doomsday

Sabby

So far, all of the characters are open aside the Body Guard. A few people have expressed interest over the others, but it hasn't been decided who gets who.

So, we have...

A Mute Princess with damaged but powerful magic.

An Elven, female archer mugging passers by in the forest.

These are the ones open.

Doomsday

Quote from: Sabbat on December 09, 2008, 04:16:40 AM
So far, all of the characters are open aside the Body Guard. A few people have expressed interest over the others, but it hasn't been decided who gets who.

So, we have...

A Mute Princess with damaged but powerful magic.

An Elven, female archer mugging passers by in the forest.

These are the ones open.

No more male characters left?  :o

Destiny Ascension

If you'd like, I can post a bio for the archer.

I'm assuming these are human-ish elves, about the same height/weight, appearance but different ears, the general elf?

I can have one up pretty quick, if you'd like. : )

Sabby

Destiny Ascension

Name: Tari Tinehtele
Description: Tari is a fair and small woman. She stands around 5 foot 4 inches tall, and has long, silky and straight blonde hair down to her center back. She isn't very big, in terms, but she is definitely a bit stronger than she looks. She has a modestly pale complexion, but her skin is slightly tanned from being under the sun for a long time. She has bright, piercing blue eyes casdaded amongst a beautiful face. Tari wears a white fabric as her clothing, which is moderately revealing, and old leather armor around her chest, thighs, legs and leather shoes.

History: Tari was born shortly after her father had died. Her mother was poor, and after a brief but bloody civil war where she lived, her home and possessions, what little there was, were destroyed by fires and pillaged. Tari's mother died shortly after from a rare disease, and Tari was left with nothing except her grandmothers armor, which she used in a war, and her mothers bow. Tari learned the harsh realities of life, she had to hunt and grow her own food before she was even considered an adult at age 50.

Since, shes lived in complete isolation from the rest of the world. She hunts her own food, and resides in a small hut she built for herself. From time to time, she's been known to attack passing people, regardless of gender and race, when shes in desperate need or she spots something of her fancy. She refuses to kill anyone unless she has too, but over the years shes developed a mastership of bow craft.

Skills: Expert use of a bow, expert in navigation and stealth/evasion. Knows the area very well, and even has a slight connection with animals, to her advantage. Shes very nimble and quick, and has very high endurance.

Flaws: Somewhat greedy at times, timid if shes in over her head. She hates seeing people and animals alike suffer, and will do what she needs to in order to help, even if means her own demise.

Personality: Tari, aside from her poor living conditions, is generally cheerful, though she never has any company. She has a strong love of life, including her own, but also for other beings lives. She is somewhat greedy, and will steal what she needs or likes if she gets the opportunity, but even so she lives with a sense of honor. She'll never steal something someone else depends on, even if she desperately needs it herself. Her family had lived an honorable life before various conflicts, and she tries to continue that tradition in her refusal to take innocent lives.

Inkidu

Hey! Sorry to leave you guys in the air. I thought we'd start a little sooner, so I hope I didn't cause too much of a hassle.

Sabby

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't responded until now, but I'll be cutting this game. I simply have too many active and waiting games, and too many ideas to keep interested in this one. The idea is up for grabs if anyone wants the GM rights :)