New Fablegrove [A Noir Fairy Tale Game] .:Recruitment Thread! LGBTQA+ | Modern

Started by Dhampyress, June 09, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lore

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Wispyr

@Question 1: Self posted character sheets in a thread made for them would be my vote.
@Question 2: Yay history thread!

I am working on my sheet... I'm just having a nightmare with what I want her to be, my previous ideas have half been covered so I'm working on something a little less already there. But I am coming... Just slowly! >.>

November Bleeds

Glad to hear that the majority is good with the prequel as well as posting their character sheets.

We are currently working on a banner for this group and are looking to get the threads started by Friday evening (EST).

Edit: Also for those of you whose characters own a business, we would love an Establishing picture of the exterior or interior (or both!) of said location. If you have any troubles finding one, we are more than welcome to help! We will be adding them all to one thread, for your convenience!

Swashbuckler

This looks amazing!!

Is Peter Pan still open?  I see him on the Available List, but I thought I would ask anyway since he seems to have an Affiliation

lore

Dhampyress

Quote from: Swashbuckler on June 16, 2016, 01:37:33 PM
This looks amazing?

Is Peter Pan still open?  I see him on the Available List, but I thought I would ask anyway since he seems to have an Affiliation

Absolutely! We're always recruiting.  :-)

Swashbuckler

November Bleeds

@Swashbuckler: Glad to have you aboard!

Here is the banner, in case anyone wants it! 

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250833.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/d/d0/Bannerfable2.png[/img][/url]

Also if anyone would like to post their approved character sheet here; you are more than welcome, but the official thread for that will be open very soon!

Swashbuckler

Quote from: lore on June 16, 2016, 01:40:50 PM
Peter Pan sounds like a guy who would know how to have fun.

Well, I'd like to think so!  He is coming out a little....darker than I thought though  :-)

When done, do I PM my sheet to November and Blissy?

November Bleeds

Quote from: Swashbuckler on June 16, 2016, 08:21:19 PM
Well, I'd like to think so!  He is coming out a little....darker than I thought though  :-)

Perfect! That's what we like to hear <:

When you're finished, please PM it to both of us! :D

Writersblockade

A dark Peter Pan? Is he really a vampire? I always thought he was just a vampire lol
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: Swashbuckler on June 16, 2016, 08:21:19 PM

If he ends up being an attorney I'm going to think of this every time I read about him...

https://youtu.be/TdeSh3vLvYI
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Swashbuckler

He is more a little......unbalanced.   Not quite Joker-y what with all the murdering and such, but certainly a little chaotic.

Although Maritime Law DOES seem like a lucrative business model...

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

Face Claim: Alexis Nichole

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 16, 2016, 09:27:56 PM
I'm still trying to find the perfect face claim!

Anika Noni Rose was the voice of Tiana in the cartoon. You could use her...or not.

la dame en noir

Yeah. Though, its not exactly the look I'm going for though. Thank you though :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 16, 2016, 10:06:20 PM
Yeah. Though, its not exactly the look I'm going for though. Thank you though :3

Zoe Saldana? She's got a bit of a retro/noir feel to her in this photo...

Roen

Plate's currently mostly empty, this might just be the one to take the group-game slot for me,
color me interested. I've only watched a couple of let's-play Wolf Among Us, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Was contemplating a dragon character, but the only one I know is Maleficent and I don't like gender-bending. Hmm.
Other options might be Beast, Hook (meh), Huntsman (eh)...God, the fairy tales male characters can be so flat, TnT grabbed the most (and probably only) interesting one :P

The cricket, maybe? Puss in Boots?

I want a good revamp into a cynical and snarky brat, though not necessarily a villain.
Would love some help with this :P

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Swashbuckler

I see what you mean about dragons, but I never really see them as cynical or sparky, so I'll stick with those.

Jafar?  He'd certainly be those after five years of Aladdin as Mayor.

Scar?

Sheriff of Nottingham?

Gaston?

Flynn Rider?

Cheshire Cat?

Rumplestilskin?

Dhampyress

QuotePlate's currently mostly empty, this might just be the one to take the group-game slot for me,
color me interested. I've only watched a couple of let's-play Wolf Among Us, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Was contemplating a dragon character, but the only one I know is Maleficent and I don't like gender-bending. Hmm.
Other options might be Beast, Hook (meh), Huntsman (eh)...God, the fairy tales male characters can be so flat, TnT grabbed the most (and probably only) interesting one :P

The cricket, maybe? Puss in Boots?

I want a good revamp into a cynical and snarky brat, though not necessarily a villain.
Would love some help with this :P

Please look below at the bottom of my message.

Quote from: Swashbuckler on June 17, 2016, 10:04:41 AM
I see what you mean about dragons, but I never really see them as cynical or sparky, so I'll stick with those.

Jafar?  He'd certainly be those after five years of Aladdin as Mayor.

Scar?

Sheriff of Nottingham?

Gaston?

Flynn Rider?

Cheshire Cat?

Rumplestilskin?

@ Roen: These are all awesome suggestions, I might add. It really just comes down to which fairy-tale character you might have some interest in and really being able to have some fun with them. We're pretty open here in terms of peculiar characters so please don't feel limited. This is a free space for unique character concepts that fit the feel of the game! If there's any possible character concepts you might want to run by myself or November, we'd most certainly be up to help you out more, or hear them of course.

Roen

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

Alas, I don't think I'm nearly clever enough to pull off the Cheshire Cat :p

I might actually go with the puss in boots, Rumpelstiltskin or the cricket.

Still, would love a dragon, gonna try and find a good one *nods*

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

lore

Loving this Dragon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dragon_(fairy_tale)

Seems to have been the inspiration for Dragonheart.

"She arranges a final perilous ordeal for Miuccio, which is to fight a fierce dragon dwelling in the vicinity. This dragon was born on the same hour as the queen, and in her own words was her brother. Their lives were inextricably tied, and the death of one meant the death of the other."