Small group ideas - looking for some dark and dirty fun :)

Started by kaz, September 26, 2010, 07:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Small group ideas

I have been thinking about some small group games.  These would be for 3 or 4 people including me.  I have to admit I like writing sex.  I enjoy a good plot and some fun character development but I do like a good sex scene.  Especially if it is well written and fun for all involved.

So here are my latest ideas.  If interested please post here or PM me.  I am rather picky with who I write with, I like a post that excites me, and someone who has a good way of capturing feelings in words.

Story 1 – Kidnapping, NC
Melinda is a bitch.  She has been married to her long suffering husband for 15 years now and she hardly ever let shim have sex.  She enjoys teasing the poor man, and seeing her power over him.  But he has had enough.  He plans with his 2 best mates to kidnap her and take her to some secluded location where they will make sure she knows her place.  She is kept blindfolded the whole time, her hands tied.  She is forced to accept their domination over her.  The strange thing is, she actually realises she likes being a sex slave.

Story 2 – NC, BDSM
Kelly Novis is the head Cheerleader.  She is a beautiful young woman.  Her scholarship is purely based on her abilities to lead the squad to greatness.  She is also a terrible tease and knows how to get the boys were she wants them.  Sadly she has no intention of giving them what they want.  One night her latest victim, the captain of the football team and a couple of mates decide to make her their bitch.  A story of a cheerleaders fall and how she becomes the teams bitch.

Story 3 – NC, bestiality
A woman has always had a thing about animals.  She first realised this when she was a teenager and the family dog licked her to climax. One day her boyfriend comes in and finds her being licked out by their dog.  He contacts his friend who owns a ranch.  He breeds horses.  He takes her to the ranch on vacation he tells her, except the things him and his mate have planned turn this into a vacation to remember.

Story 4 – Incest
A mother is raped by her sons.  They are handsome and sexy and she soon finds herself their captive sex slave.

Story 5 – NC, violence
In a world were women are rare they are usually valued.  Unless they commit a crime, then they are thrown to the masses.  This is a tale of a woman who is accused of murder.  Her punishment is to be thrown into a male prison.  They havent seen a woman in months..

I know these are all rather dark and harsh.  I do enjoy writing these things and hope to find some suitable folks.  I like strong men, who was well endowed.  Hopefully some of you will like the sound of these and we can write.  If you think you would like to bring a strong, dominant female character into any of these stories, let me know.  I do like the idea of a Hetero woman being forced by another woman.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...