The Battle for Mount Olympus [Game Thread]

Started by Valerian, February 14, 2011, 11:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Girl Analise

Analise wanted to be angry, but she couldn't find a better reason to be; no need to waste her energy on this. For all they knew, Moirae was right, and it was Leorobin, but she failed to see the real help in voting for someone you suspected less.  Still, it was Moirae's prerogative. They were all just throwing things out here, no hard feelings.

Josietta

She looked up without thinking and smiled at Remiel. "hmm??"  She wasn't sure what he wanted but she had just sat there unable to wonder just who would be next. When the back and forth about Moirae and Ana went on she didn't know who to choose and just sighed some. "I'd have to say Moirae I suppose.. dunno why just yet."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Valerian

Current Voting:

Moirae (4) - That Girl Analise, Josietta, Beguile's Mistress, Xandi
Josietta (2) - Remiel, Moirae
Kyrsa (1) - Eden
Leorobin (1) - Kyrsa
Lord Mayerling (1) - Saku
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Alysanthia (0)
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Izu, Leorobin, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

FoamWeber

"Remiel seems far too carefree about all of this," Foam decided.

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile had been tramping through the woods again and was on her way to bathe when the commotion around one of the huts caught her attention.  She approached and saw the body laying on the floor with Eden kneeling nearby sobbing.  Her hand was gentle as she pressed it on Eden's shoulder to offer comfort then looked around at those gathered there. 

"I have no certainty who is responsible for this tragedy but I must follow my instincts since that is all I have.  The Moirae are still suspect in my opinion.  If I'm wrong..."  A shrug expresses her concern.  It has always been that innocents are sacrificed in the search for truth.

Autumn52

Moirae was so beautiful. How could it be that she would be responsible for all of this trouble? Xandi couldn't understand why any of this was happening but since it seemed Moirae was suspicious to some of the others she would go along with the crowd this time and hope for the best.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

desert ashes

Calmly the three blonds looked between Beguile's, Xandi and Josietta, their brows slowly lifting.  "We are not the tricksters, nor part of their ploys, but we do believe we have at least one or two within our sights.  It seems we have no choice but to follow true suspicions and we recast our vote to Josietta, in hopes a true villain will be unmasked.  Removing us will only remove another innocent from this gathering."

Then their eyes raised to the others.  "Please believe us.  We have harmed none and bear no ill will to any.  We are being played like a puppet, and if you vote with them, then you are only playing into the trickster's hands."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Saku

Saku had come to the decision that since they had been wrong about Leorobin, perhaps Leorobin had been right. He had been innocent after all and so she cast her vote on Lord Mayerling the one that Leorobin had thought guilty.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Remiel

Remiel listened to Beguile's Mistress attentively.  He had learned to respect her decisions; her instincts were almost always infallible when it came to ferreting out mischief-makers. 

"Nevertheless," he said, "I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one.  Something tells me that the Moirae are innocent.  Call it a hunch.  I do not know if Josietta is behind all of this or not, but I have a feeling that voting for Moirae will be another mistake."

Saku

((I mean to say Aiden instead of Leorobin....))

So Saku cast her vote on Leorobin since that was the man Aiden had thought was somewhat suspicious.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Izu

Izu stayed quiet, listening to everyone's accusations. So Aiden has been innocent... and there was a death during the night? Athena? He shook his head and sighed. "Even if I'm still suspicious of Saku, I'll go with her logic this time... Leorobin..."

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Valerian

Current Voting:

Leorobin (4) - Kyrsa, Saku, Izu, Eden
Josietta (3) - Remiel, Moirae, Lord Mayerling
Marguerite (1) - Alysanthia
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Alysanthia (0)
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Lord Mayerling (0)
Saku (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Leorobin, Marguerite

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Eden sees that hir vote, while what shi believes, isn't very tactical, so changes it to Leorobin

Marguerite

Marguerite looked at the voting, "It seems there are people who are starting to come up suspicious. I even had a few come to me and ask for a favor in voting their way which helps to determine who is at most risk among here. Are there any reason to vote for anyone here tonight?," she asked, trying to find a trickster rather than avenging anyone. She rather stop a trickster than to exact revenge for someone who looked suspicious to begin with and needed to tone down the testosterone. As for Geeklet, she was sad to see her go and pondered how much longer before another god fell.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Alysanthia

Tilting her head to the side slightly, Alysanthia tapped her chin as she thought. After hearing Marguerite talk, one part stuck out the most to her, not wanting to vote for anyone seemed unsettling somewhat to her.

Lord Mayerling

Mayerling took up the lyre and began to strum the first thoughts that came to mind.

Rock.
Paper.
Scissors.
Josietta.

That was all.

Nadir

Eden listens raptly then applauds with an awed expression

Zelric Miras

Leorobin frowned at the amount of votes cast on himself. He had been silent as he was carefully thjinking about on who to cast his vote, he wanted to hear who would vote on who before making his decision. "I won't voteto save myself, and I do not feel suspicious of Moirae. I cast my vote against Saku. Nothing personal, I just felt it...." He finishes and returns to his contemplation, wondering who could be the responsibles for the recent deads.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Leorobin (5) - Kyrsa, Saku, Izu, Eden, FoamWeber
Josietta (4) - Remiel, Moirae, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite
Marguerite (1) - Alysanthia
Saku (1) - Leorobin
Alysanthia (0)
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Lord Mayerling (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

"It seems I end up having to be the last one to vote even though I asked for reasons as to why either one might be a trickster," she asked, looking over her options and ponders how quickly some could vote for one but not the other. Looking at the scores, the only way to deal with it was through fate and for that she voted for Josietta to even out the the scores. She would see if any other of the three would keep their votes or change them depending on how much time before casting out another.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

FoamWeber

Foam sighed. Apparently, no one other than her was convinced of Remiel's guilt. Reluctantly, she changed her vote to Leorobin.

Josietta

"I have often found in these situations trying to price your innocence is oft times seen as "she doth protest too much" and thus ends your untimely existence all the sooner. So I will only say that if I am killed I will be sure to enjoy my time in the lap if luxury above while you all continue to squabble and kill each other by 'eenie meenie"  rather than using the logical gifts that were bestowed upon us at birth to destroy these tricksters. I think Lord Mayerling, Moirae, and Mayhaps Remiel are all at fault but then again who am I?"

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Zelric Miras

Leorobin frowned again, the count of votes certainly didn't favoured him. "I see the scales are inclined against me...A pitiful situation to be in." He stood and glanced around wondering if what Jossieta said had some sense in the way the votes had been cast. He finally decided he couldn't sway his suspicions on either Moirae or Jossieta..."Clouds of storm are nearing..." Hemused in a low voice before moving to one of the windows.

Saku

Saku took a look at the top three suspects. Leorobin, Moirae and Josietta. Due to the fact that the late Aiden had voted for Leorobin to be removed before and he had been lynched as a result seemed to make sense if Leorobin had been at fault. But then, so many other people thought Moirae and Josietta to be of suspicion as well. What was it about those two that was different from Leorobin?

"Can anyone explain why you think Moirae or Josietta are at fault? I cast my vote for Leorobin because of what Aiden had done earlier. But what of the two others? Why do you think they are suspicious?"
I'm back!

That Girl Analise

"For me," Analise said, "It's just mere guess work... I am slightly put off by the Moirae, and that is all the basis I have for my judgement... I wish there was another way, but..." she trailed off, unsure as to what else to add "Please, if any has compelling evidence, I pray you share it now. I'd hate to help send another innocent off" She looked to the rest.