Are you man enough? (female seeking male)

Started by CandyCane, September 20, 2016, 12:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyCane

Greetings Gentlemen,

I come to you gentlemen with a question. Are you man enough? 

First, I would like to say. Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread. I haven't put one up in awhile and I'm in need of more role plays. For the ones that I have had have either died or been dropped. I need to dive into some deep stories. I hope with this, I find just that.

Somethings that I would like to get through before we actually get to the fun part.

Please, be detailed as you can. I love detail, the more that you give me. The more I can give you. At least 2 good sized paragraphs. If you can give me more, I would love you for it. I will give 3 good sized paragraphs, even more when I'm really liking the story.

When you contact me. Please, come with some idea's about the story. Anything from things that you would like to change. Things that you would like to add to story. That shows me that you read through the story and are actually wanting to do it. Tell me what you think about the story, even what you don't like about it.

Try to give me one reply once a week, if you can give me more. That would be great as well. But I know that people have lives outside of this site. I won't hunt you down for a reply. Because I don't like to be pushed for a reply. That just kills the muse. And that is never a good thing.

Talk to me, it can be about anything. But I have seen that not talking to your partner. The story just dies, there is no connection between the two. And I don't see how it would work. If you don't talk to one another. If this is something that you don't like. Then we might not be a good fit for one another. And that's ok.

Add to the story, we can't carry the story alone. For me it kills the muse. And like before, that is never a good thing. I want to be able to bounce off one another. To take what is given and run with it.

If you won't be able to reply for more then 2 weeks, please let me know. I will do the same with you. I don't like to be left hanging. I will let you know, if I'm able. When I won't be able to reply. Because like you, I do have work and life outside of this.

One last thing. Nothing underage, I'm all for age play. But I want them to be adults.

Please don't respond to this thread, if anything tickles your fancy. Please pm me. I want to keep this as neat and clean as possible.

Now that is all out of the way. It is time for the fun stuff.

Fantasy/modern:

1. The war between werewolves, had long ago been put to rest. Though it wasn't without blood shed. The two pure blood families, had lost the most. The two families had once been on the same side as each other. They once were very close to one another. That was until her father, wanted more power. He broke from the others, taking his family with him. His daughter grew up with a man that was cruel. But no matter how cruel he was she never lost who she was. She was strong even though she didn't know it. Her father, having killed the two youngest brothers of the other pure blood family. Though none knew it was her father. That was kept from most everyone, all expect the ones he used to kill them. He also killed her mother, leaving her to live her life with him and his men. But no matter their past, what mattered now was the future. War was on edge of breaking free. Her father, twisting the elders to his will, for his gain alone. To control all the werewolves that now live. And one way to gain control, was to control both pure blood families. The oldest boy hated her. Just for being the child of the one that sees to control everything. She has no choice in the matter. They are force to be mated to one another. He will have to put aside his hate for her. She will have to show him that she is not like her father. They will have to stand together, for the love their race and the love of each other. That will one day come. To take down her father.

2. It was run by one of the richest men in the country. Though none knew who he truly was. His family were the only ones that knew him and all that he held from others. Though they still didn't know all of them. He did keep things to himself. The one thing that they knew for sure, was that he was a vampire. She was looking for a job. Just out of college and needing a job. When it came up that he was looking for someone to be his P.A. Putting in for the job, she got the interview. The day that they met each other. That is when it all started to change, for the both of them. He is a set leader, in the vampire community. But this human woman, changed so much in his world. They will go on a journey, that will lead to dark places. Will their love last? Or fall by the way side?

3. She had been best friends with his daughter since they were very little. They lived side by side most of their lives. When you saw one, there was the other one. They were very close to one another. But that all changed when they hit 16 years old. Her best friends father was in the military, he had to go where they wanted them to. It was his job after all. 4 years go by, she is now 20 years old. Going to college, the last two years for her. One night she is out with her friends from college. They are having a little night out after all the studying that they had done for finals. He has happens to be there. Though he hasn't seen her in years. A chance meeting between the two of them. It all changed, she had grown into a very beautiful woman. He is actually shocked to see how much she has changed. She is shocked at how good that he looks. Still after all these years, he has kept his body in perfect shape. But it won't be a easy road for them. Because her best friend, his daughter isn't taking the news of them very well. And his ex wife doesn't like it either. They will have to lean on each other to get through this.

4. Raised by a mother and father that were demons. She always felt that she was different. Unlike her father and mother, she had none of their powers. As the years went by, her powers had not changed. But she felt even more different to them. Nothing made and sense to her at all. That all changed when the son of the Devil himself came into their home. (She would be the daughter of Michael the Arc.)

(More to come as I think of them. Thread is still being worked out. More will add as time goes on. Different plots, settings and the like.)