The lusty Queen (futanari! maids! Kemonomimi/anthro! and more!)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Doing role-call to see who is still present and participating.

Anyone who is still playing, or still wants to play simply post

anyone who doesn't post their presence by Wednesday will be considered AWOL, they wont be removed but their names will be take off positions list until they comeback.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

oh, and please post the status of your character(s) as well, especially those of you who have not got partners

Dhi

Present!

Kashtepe: Active in two scenes.
Hira-Ba: Not active in any scenes.

Empyrean

Present. Midori's only active in one scene right now but should soon be available for others. :)

Yukina

Conflict

Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

Avalon29

Present

In a scene with Lumiya in the infirmary but it's been a little over a week since I got a reply.

Kaedia

I will be withdrawing for the time. I have too much going on right now. That goes for Telnia and Scarlett.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Ershin

Present;
Princess Sem'nal is currently negotiating with her mother, Esmerelda never really got a partner, haha.

Visna

Here. Menma is with Kashtepe, and Sato is open.

Anybody interested in writing with Sato? If so, message me.

bokotousamurai

Empyrean

Midori is meeting with her siblings now. She'd love to meet Sato, Memna, and maybe Esmeralda. :)

Dracorion

Present! Sorry, I've been in a slump lately and had trouble forcing myself to post.

Lumiya is in a scene with Jesse.
Priscilla is in a scene with Kashtepe and Koushoku.

I should post for both shortly.

bokotousamurai

ROLL CALL OVER

Chloe Milev
Ironwolf85
Vanetias
Rune
Angaroo
Juggtacular
Zaer Darkwall
Anna Katrine
Angiejuusan
autocad
Chaos Fox
Toiboi7

are all currently unaccounted for

PrincelyPup

Any room for a new sexy femboy? I would love to be claimed as a pet to one of the more Dominant Futa. Especially a big and strong one. I post a lot and I promise I'm a great pet.

Empyrean

I'm not the GM but I don't see why you wouldn't be welcome. :)

PrincelyPup

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

His kind of clothes

Name: Travis
Position: unowned pet
Race: Husky kemonomimi

Sexuality: bisexual
Body style:
Highly feminine,  short around 5'3 with curved hips and a nice pillowy bubble butt. His waist is slender and he looks adorable.  His hair is blue tinged at the tips in teal.  He has a cute husky task of the same color.

On: Open to exploring.  He lives rimming giving and receiving. Anal everything,  he loves balls and cocks and worshiping them and even using his owners like a pillow at night. He likes pet play,  bondage,  spanking,  performing oral,  kinky clothing and nudity,  public play,  leashes,  romance,  Dominance,  strength,  size difference and FUTA.

Off: extreme pain,  blood play,  cruelty,  scat,  vore,  gore,  being in trouble,  being punished,  being left alone and forgotten

Skills: he is an extremely skilled sex pet,  and is magically altered to be able to give unbelievable pleasure to all genders.  He is incredibly loyal and energetic like a puppy and often is rather clingy.  He can sing very well and is an incredibly empathetic enjoy companion as well as lover.

Other: He is very thoughtful and his owner becomes the center of his whole existence. He often falls deeply in love with them and longs to be more them just a play thing to them while still enjoying him as one. He is extremely protective and hopes his owner will be extremely dedicated to him even being extremely protective and even territorial of him.  He sees the Dominant submissive relationship as one of incredibly passionate love and devotion.  He submits out of love and hopes his owner Dominates him to make him feel loved and desired.  He is tireless in his pursuit to make her happy and would do anything for her.

bokotousamurai

Apologies for my absences, been caught up working on a BESM campaign.

Daemon you sound awesome, you will be a great pet for the queen or one of her daughters.

PrincelyPup

If at all possible I might prefer being one persons mainly but if that person wants I can be shared openly.  I just like having one person to cling and get romantic with.

Empyrean

*poke* Hey guys. Just a reminder that Semnal, Menma, Sato, and Priscilla are all welcome to come and meet Midori in the throne room scene. :)

bokotousamurai

Ascia

Going to have to pull out of the game due to a crazy schedule.

Thanks!

PrincelyPup