Get Rich or Cry Trying (interest thread......again!)

Started by azzmeister89, July 07, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so this is a game I have tried to start up before however it never seems to gather up enough interest, I'm hoping that this time there will be plenty.

The game is simple, a group of young women (18 to 21) have all grown up in extremely wealthy families and therefore always had everything they ever wanted. They are spoilt and demanding, since the moment boys started to notice them they have flirted, manipulated and bribed their way through life thinking that just because they are hot and that "Daddy" is rich they can get away with anything.

Their parents on the other hand have had enough and have cut them off. Leaving the girls with nothing but whatever is left in their trust funds. The girls now have to make their own way. Being who they are , the girls don't want to have to work for their life style and decide that they just need to find themselves rich men to marry so they can keep having whatever they want. They will do anything to get it.

Enter the men. Unlike the girls, these guys started with parents who had working class jobs or less and had to work extremely hard to get to where they are. Being aged around 23 to 26 (give or take a year) having lived on the bad side of life they have all grown up with good and strong morals and can be generally considered "good guys"

Each of our men have become very successful and are all in the top 20 of the 2017 most eligible bachelor's list. The game will begin at a charity fundraiser being held in New York city that all the characters will be attending. The girls will have to use every trick they know in order to get what they want, even if it means stabbing each other in the back.

I imagine the girls will all know each other and probably start out as friends although it isn't necessary for the men to have any connections, they will likely know of each other but Anything further is down to the players.

So.... who's game?

azzmeister89

Dragongoddess

azzmeister89

Could use several and a few handsome hunks for them to fight over, hopefully welcome to the game.

azzmeister89

The character sheet for anyone who wants to join

Name:
Height:
personality:
Hobbies:
Ons:
Offs:
History:

azzmeister89

Name: Nathaniel (Nate) Mackenzie

Height: 6ft

Occupation: owns a company that makes sporting gear for extreme sports. He also owns the store that sells them.

personality: cheeky and happy is the best way to describe Nate. Always able to see the good or funny side in most situations. He is also very loyal to his friends and family. In the rare moments when he is serious however his personality can only be described as driven.

Hobbies: Nate is reguarly taking away trips to places to go and do some extreme sport. It is very rare therefore to see him without some kind of cut or briuse on his body in one place or another. Nate is also quite fond of playing his guitar.

Ons: flirting, kissing, teasing, passionate sex, sex in risky places, trying out new sexual fantasies

Offs: extreme torture or bondage, toilet play, beastiality, guy on guy relations (he is not homophobic however)

History: born and raised in the Uk Nathaniel came from a middle class family. His father worked in construction and his mother was a teacher. He had no siblings but throughout his life had many pets and friends. When he was twelve his father won a large amount of money in the lottery however having only two days earlier found out that due to cancer. Had very little time left to spend it. Most of the money went into a savings account so that Nate would be able to afford to go to university.

The rest of the money was spent on hollidays. They went everywhere and did many fun things. Snowboarding, surfing sky diving and even mountain climbing.

Several months later Nates father died and he and his mother moved out to the United states to live with his mothers brother.

Nates uncle was more wealthy then his father had been and as a result allowed Nate to continue the list of extreme sports that his father had begun and it became an important part of Nate's life.

By the time he entered university he had decided what he wanted to do in life and took a business class. Passing with flying colors due to bucking down the whole time and having nearly no social life.

Now Nathaniel Mackenzie is the owner of one of the largest sporting goods companies in America, he owns the store that sells his goods and he was able to to invest some of his money in a few other businesses that bring in a little extra cash.

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

Come on people...... really want to get this game going

Elven Sex Goddess

Name: Francesca Paulina Dominguez
Height:  5'4"
personality:  A fiery Latin heat.  That is has a adventurous side.  A demeanor that is a scintillating fire of pure unchecked sexuality.  Yet hidden behind it is a young woman's childhood of strict Catholic faith, of abstinent, of holding one's self for the sanctimony marriage.   
Hobbies:  Loves to travel,  experience life,  try daring things.
Ons:  Adventurous men,  strong dominating lovers.  Successful intelligent men and strong masculine presence.
Offs: Toilet/water sports,  mutilation,  pain bondage, vore.
History: Francesca Paulina Dominguez is a heiress of a Spanish nobility, a count and countess.   Who remained faithful in their love of country and King under the years of Franco.  Her grandfather was instrumental when Franco finally turned over power in returning it to the heir of royalty.   Into a constitutional monarchy that Spain is today.   

Her parents Miguel and Annabelle are strict devout Catholics.   That is how Francesca was raised.   A woman's place is beside her man.  Growing up she would attend schools in France outside of Paris in learning how to be a proper lady.  To learning cultured etiquette of a woman of noble blood in a boarding school Leads, England during her preteen years. 

Then came the decision to send her to a boarding school in the United States.   Partly because of her rebellious behavior while attending the school in Leads.    It is here in the United States that she would meet young heiress of her age.   That would become her best friends.   Friends that traveled, partied and well had fun.   A sisterhood that continues into their college age years.

Of course for various reasons all of them would draw their parents scrutiny, with their antics.   For Francesca it is the ditching of her bodyguards,  the constant getting caught by paparazzi and ending up in the tabloids with outlandish things attested to her.  Of course these pictures are taken at places like a club and a wild night out,  or her kissing a boy or flashing her breasts on a trip to New Orleans and the French Quarter on Bourbon street for neckless of beads.

Francesca is cutoff, from her family's wealth.   With very little left in her own personal bank account, only little under $10,000 in it.   It is not something her parents would have done.  Perhaps they collaborated with the other young women parents.   For them they would have had forced her back and engaged in having her married to another of noble status.  In a oh so medieval way. 

It is not that she is against marriage.  She just does not want to be forced into one that is loveless and she is nothing more then a show piece and broodmare.   She wants love,  and yes she would not being the show piece for her love.   An she wants children.   A life of adventure and passion she needs it and craves it.   

She is cultured,  beautiful and a killer smoking body.   She speaks her native language of Spanish,  French, Latin and English.   However, she has no skills.   No means to support herself.  And sooner or later her parents will force her to return home.    But she knows as devout Catholics.   That if she were to find a American man and get him to marry her.   Well they would not like it but they would never be able force her to return home and that life she dread that is her fate if she does.   

Her idea man is strong sensual intelligent, muscular man.  Who is successful and can take care of his woman.  Give the things she deserves and wants.  As she gives him her heart.

Face Claim: Svetlana Bilyalova

azzmeister89

Love her backstory, I don't think I've ever seen a character on here with such rich and diverse cultures all mixed together like this. I look forward to seeing her in game.

Norsegod1839

I was part of the interest check before and would still be interested Azz

Elven Sex Goddess

Norsegod1839

azzmeister89

Brilliant! Hopefully we can find more. Preferably I would like more female characters than male so that the style of story makes more sense.

Norsegod1839

Still interested in this I think it's a great idea.

azzmeister89

Norsegod1839

Always man! I really enjoyed the idea the first round.

Elven Sex Goddess

More female characters be nice.  It get me off my sudden erotic thoughts on this game.   What if Francesca took two lovers and married both of them.   Why couldn't she have such.  To be doubly protected, loved and fulfilled.   Didn't the Mormons in the United States practice a polygamy of marriage or they had and some still fanatically followed such a doctrine.  Alas a man taking multiple wives.   Alas  she is not a Mormon, but  a sensual woman and why not.

Yep we need other females and soon to curb my decadent thoughts.

azzmeister89

Well if you know anyone who may be interested in this game please direct them this way

Norsegod1839

AnnieSatin

EvieFrye

I might be interested too. Though I’m wondering if the reason my character looses money could be different. If you want I could pm you with what I’m thinking.

azzmeister89

Brilliant, welcome to the game both of you! If we can get the three character sheets we are missing up maybe we can attract more players.

EvieFrye

Well I was wondering if for my character, she isn’t as snobbish as the others. Sure she flirts to get her way, but I’m thinking the way she lost money, is her whole family lost the money. Is that ok?