Kunoichi vs. Mahou Shoujo II (Not a reboot... a sequel!)

Started by Inerrant Lust, July 04, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

KXMS II: TURBO ROMANCE TENDENCY re:MIDNIGHT

A few years have passed since the original events of KXMS, an eternity to any highschooler. The Sarutobi National Academy and the Usagi School for Gifted Youth both fell victim to a dastardly plot, their class presidents ousted out of power and their successors falling under the sway of the mysterious Team Evil. Unparalleled in the history of Highschools, the two rival schools were merged into one mega school. Literally. To many, it seemed like it was a new age in prosperity and cooperation in the fight against the mass of perverted extradimensional demons that have plagued Japan since as long as anyone can remember. The Sarutobi-Usagi Imperial University went on a blitz of conquests, soon bringing all the biggest demon-fighting highschools under its control; the Keion Music School, the Saitama Training Academy, Kuroko Athletes' University, the USJF Military Academy, Kyojin Boarding School... and even the Tennin Girls' Catholic School and the Cinder-Gottem Veterinary College... one by one they all fell under the control of Sarutobi-Usagi's centralized authority.

But of course, by the time the truth was discovered- it was too late. The Student Government were all under the sway of Evil, the teachers and faculty naturally helpless to resist such a powerful Student Body. Now the Sarutobi-Usagi Educational Empire has a total monopoly over the next generation of demon-fighting teens. While the classes pose as valuable instruction for the youth battlers, the reality is that they are just being set up to fail. Most of the teachers don't even know this, unaware of how impotent their curriculums are. At the same time, Team Evil is always on the lookout for suitable candidates to convert... and every year, more and more succumb to these perverted machinations.

Wait, is this XCOM 2?

Yes! ...but with Kunoichi and Magical Girls, commander. Since the first game failed entirely because I am terrible and bit off more than I could chew as a GM, I am choosing not to reboot it but to do a direct sequel, assuming that the forces of Evil actually succeeded in their plans. Everything that happened in the first game, short as it was, canonically happened. Needless to say, the tide turned against the good guys not long after the RP ended.

New Character?

Sarutobi-Usagi is bigger and badder than ever! Both schools have combined into one, mashed together by amazing powers beyond the ken (or interest) of mortals. Not only that, but the smaller schools all over Tokyo have also been incorporated, to the extent that nobody is really sure just how big the campus is. Indeed, it seems to defy all sense of logic and municipal zoning laws.

The Sarutobi-Usagi Megaschool follows the same format as most Japanese high schools; students are either 1st year, 2nd year, or 3rd year. Everyone will be at least 16 years old. Clubs are serious business, secretly a front for many disciplines of demon hunting... homework consists of normal academic pursuits but also routine assignments to hunt demons. Unfortunately, a lot of times these assignments are given not to help the amateur demon hunters grow and become more capable battlers of evil- but to feed the carnal appetites of demons! The standards have gotten so messed up that having sex with a demon doesn't even count as a failing grade anymore!

Returning Character?

Sure! Given the 3-5 year timeskip, they'll either be Alumni or dropouts... or members of the resistance who got out when they realized that the schools had fallen to the forces of darkness. Members of Team Evil or collaborators could return as teachers or faculty. Quite a lot has changed since those days and even the former students who have gone on to hunt demons on their own can't help but run into the influences of their old school. It has sunk its teeth into all forms of Japanese government and life, with ambitions for the globe!

Sample Character Sheet
But feel free to add more as you see fit!

Name Kim Kamitora
Cup Size: 34B (Probably WAY off, based on that picture. <_<)

Hobbies: Sports, Eating, Invading Personal Space
Discipline: Ninjutsu
Year: 2nd Year
Club: Volleyball

Special Abilities: Transformation/Disguise?

Physical Description: Short and (relatively) flat-chested but baby got back.
Biography: Spunky, keet-y, tomboyish, you know the drill.

Character Goals: Fight... tentacle demons?

Snake

Well I'm interested.  But now to use new chars! Or bring back my team evil girl

schnookums

TheFourthShade

I'm interested, but probably crafting a new character.

Guancyto

Steir

Premier

JoanieSappho

You have my interest, although my strongest idea might be an issue, depending on tone - basically, a second year magical girl who has discovered that not only is she actually quite into what usually happens with the demons, but that she gets stronger everytime it happens.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Snake on July 04, 2018, 10:02:17 PM
Well I'm interested.  But now to use new chars! Or bring back my team evil girl

Syra Shiran, now a Teacher and Organizer of the Chess(t) Club? :P

I'm fine with new characters too. Other than what I've said here, I haven't decided many of the details yet. The Evil Demon King is probably still in Hell watching slice-of-life anime and learning how to play guitar... but now he's offering motivational speeches over the PA every morning. Or something. I am considering this game to be 'Phase 2' of his dastardly plan... whatever it is.

Quote from: schnookums on July 04, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
Well, this is relevant to my interests!

Do it, schnoooookums! It's always a pleasure to have you.

Quote from: TheFourthShade on July 04, 2018, 10:24:51 PMProbably making a new character, but interested!

No country for cat girls. Wait, why didn't you do a doggirl?

Quote from: Guancyto on July 04, 2018, 10:35:38 PM
I'm interested, but probably crafting a new character.

Permission to introduce the 'Punished Hua Ban Zhu'? "You've been asleep for 3 years."

Metal Gear references in MY Mahou Shoujo Cross Kunoichi smut? More common than you'd think.

Quote from: Steir on July 04, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
Kaede, tanjou!

|3c

Finish the fight!

Quote from: Premier on July 05, 2018, 01:11:23 AM
Interest check yo!

The Premier Character Checklist;
[  ] Short hair
[  ] Short stature
[  ] STRONK
[  ] A pleasure to write with

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 05, 2018, 12:58:32 PM
You have my interest, although my strongest idea might be an issue, depending on tone - basically, a second year magical girl who has discovered that not only is she actually quite into what usually happens with the demons, but that she gets stronger everytime it happens.

That's perfectly fine.

My biggest and hardest rule for this game regarding tone is that no crying is allowed. Well, real crying. Futentacle demon rape is only mildly annoying- at worse it means a bad grade on your homework. I do not want characters who are traumatically psychologically broken by what happens in the game... even though an evil demon lord is planning something nefarious that may or may not include making all humans sex slaves for demons.

Gardsorm

Joining from the onset this time? Heck yeah I'm in.

Snake

Yeah I'll bring Syra back as a teacher! Could she have a former good girl as a slave(?) maybe Hua ban Zhu herself or a clone of her

Avalon29

I'll join. Got a couple of concepts roaming about my head.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Idlewyld on July 05, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
I might be interested in joining when I get back

It'll be a hot minute before I start this. Honestly I've been quite miserable lately because of the weather and my living arrangement and I don't want it to affect my writing so I just wrote this real quick to see if there was interest... I'm quite surprised that there is already so much!

I am quite thankful that I don't have to deal with anything like a hurricane but I have not been very productive at all these past few weeks. Things should start to improve on the 11th and I'll probably start seriously organizing this game then.

Quote from: Gardsorm on July 05, 2018, 02:42:18 PM
Joining from the onset this time? Heck yeah I'm in.

Oof. I had to look back and remind myself. I guess I was so out of it towards the end that I forgot to put your character in the roster. Were you going to reprise your kitsune type or play someone new?

Quote from: Snake on July 05, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
Yeah I'll bring Syra back as a teacher! Could she have a former good girl as a slave(?) maybe Hua ban Zhu herself or a clone of her

You'd have to ask Guan about that one. As for any other NPC- well... Team Evil runs the school and nobody knows it. They routinely send hapless ninja and magical girls/boys out to get beaten down and corrupted and probably have the majority of the student body either directly or indirectly in on the nefarious plot. Wouldn't be hard for them to find her a teacher's pet...

I am also thinking that 'Phase 2' of Team Evil's plan means that even the Alumni and previous players who have escaped the School's influence find themselves dragged back into its affairs. For example, I was honestly considering a background element being that Japan revised its constitution to have a representative of its school systems actually wielding government power. Naturally, this is someone or someones from the Sarutobi-Usagi Imperial University...

Quote from: Avalon29 on July 06, 2018, 01:00:55 AM
I'll join. Got a couple of concepts roaming about my head.

Please don't hit me with all of them at once. :P

One of the reasons KXMS 1 died despite enthusiastic support from everyone was, and this is entirely my own fault, I was juggling something like 20-ish characters in 4 or so scenes. Part of the reason I have combined the schools was to keep everyone narratively and geographically close. So while it's my intention for this game to be 'smaller' in terms of player-count and groups going on simultaneously, I also want the scope to be wider. It isn't just the fate of the schools at stake, but all of Japan! Maybe tomorrow... the world!

Gardsorm

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 06, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
Oof. I had to look back and remind myself. I guess I was so out of it towards the end that I forgot to put your character in the roster. Were you going to reprise your kitsune type or play someone new?

I'm still debating it honestly, and I don't blame you for not remembering, it was around the last times of the game, and I admit I rushed into things without waiting. That being said, I maaaay bring him back, but my primary focus is on a student this time. =p

Premier

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 05, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

[  ] Short hair
[  ] Short stature
[  ] STRONK
[  ] A pleasure to write with

Hey! That's not my...

Okay yes that might be my plan this time. Curses.

Gardsorm

So, uh... Not sure if I did this right or if I need to edit, but here we go, time to give this a shot!

Name Blake Richter
Hobbies: Crafting, Research and Development, Survival, Gambling
Discipline: Magical/Military
Year: 3rd Year
Club: Mechanics and Cooking
Theme: Open War ~Again~

Special Abilities:

Armor Up - Blake utilizes a specialized Magitech Armor called 'Einherjar' that remains in hammerspace until it's needed. When invoked, the command 'Mission: Start, Einherjar, stand by!' is spoken. Male or female, the armor molds itself to the wielder, affording a layer of lightweight, strategic armor that can resist small arms fire but has a magical backlash effect not unlike that of reactive armor when faced with opposing magical/demonic attacks. This effect requires a short cooldown between bursts, however.

Gloam-Zanber - Blake's primary weapon is a rather partially oversized weapon with a shaft just a little bit shorter than he is but a blade as tall as he is. Like his armor, the weapon remains in hammerspace until it's needed but the AI can still communicate with him at all times. The make of the blade allows it to crush with the flat side as effectively as it can cleave with its edges, backed by small verniers. Augmenting the weapon is a high-magic autonomous circuit, better called an AI, named Nidhoggr. With Nidhoggr, Blake is able to execute numerous spells at all ranges, but currently he only knows two. The AIs growth is handled by combat: Releasing the AI as a shadowy mass that csn feast on its opponents energy, it can expand Blake's repetoir over time. The type of enemy does not matter as long as they possess some magic to them.

War Arts - The collection of magical spells Blake has access to. They are as follows:
War Arts

Dragon's Arm: Channeling magical energy along the blade, Blake slashes twice with the sword before delivering a heavy overhead strike down the middle, sending a combined triple slash wave at an enemy. Deals greater damage if the attacks are landed upon an enemy prior to launching the wave, in which it will carry them a set distance before exploding.

Baleflame Gatling - Directing Gloam-Zanber forward, Blake speaks an incantation that manifests a large glyph at the tip of the sword, before numerous circles glow along the edges. Moments later the glyph spins and rapidly fires along series of explosive energy bolts to lay down oppressive fire on the enemy. Can be swept, albeit slowly to start.

Physical Description: Blake stands at a height of 5'8, with lengthy red hair that reaches down to the middle of his back. Physically toned due to the USJF's training regiments, part of his body bear light scarring be it from training or combat. As a tried and true male, Blake prefers staying like this the most, but on occasion, losing bets or running afoul of demons that know the code to force him into his female form leave him as the opposite gender usually.

His female self, on the other hand, only stands at 5'4, possessing similar length hair usually tied up into part of a bun. Still physically toned but it has been distributed to provide her with more of a lithe frame. Her chest is a little on the average size, hovering around C cups. Blake isn't very happy with this form, but given everything that's happened, it has become a part of life.
Biography: Blake's school life began at USJF Military academy, learning to oppose the demon invasion using human ingenuity and militaristic might. Students of this academy were often graduated and soon drafted into various military branches to better defend their homeland from the threat of demons using high technology. However, with the absorbtion of the academy by Shunyade-Baidosu Imperial University, things changed for the interesting. With a series of new shared classes being offered to students, Blake elected to take classes with residents of what was once Usagi School for Gifted Youth.

In time, Blake would learn to mold the two disciplines of the school into one new discipline, coining the concept of the 'Magical Soldier', a superhuman military combatant who utilized magic to better deal eith the threat of demons. There isn't much stock in this concept, however, amd Blake fights to prove its effectiveness so that future generations may follow and help bolster their homeland defenses. Crafting a magical armor called Einherjar and a mighty personal weapon called the Gloam-Zanber, Blake meets the threat of demons head on, backed by an advanced magical artificial intelligence of advanced sarcastic persuasion named 'Nidhoggr'.

... Naturally, things haven't been going as easy as he expected them to be, and even though he is now a third year student, he is far from untouched by the demons. Early on, he found himself facing against stronger than usual againstdversaries who had no qualms about defeating and using him for their purposes, male or female. Eventually, one even came up with the demented idea to force him into a new form and embarassing him that way. These repeated losses left him with a fear of getting kicked out, but shockingly he was never failed for this once. Deciding he was getting lucky breaks, he preservered until he could stand toe to toe with at least minor enemies, and tougher ones with allied assistance.

Unfortunately, the defeats have taken their toll on him in comedic ways. While far from corrupted, his alternate form has become an established alternate transformation registered by Nidhoggr, complete with a code that when spoken, allows him to shift into it... Willingly or not. What happens whether he's transformed or not has occured so often that it's less degrading and more annoying at this point... But still degrading. Especially when he doesn't want to admit not doesn't feel as bad as it was advertised...

Character Goals: Prove the concept of Magical Soldiers as capable. End the threat of demons to humanity, preferably before they rape him sillier than he already has been. Expand his tech and become one of the strongest magic/tech hybrid warriors around... Maybe get a girlfriend, but he's not holding out hope for that one after everything that's happened.

Yurie

I'll probably join and bring back Shineon... who's all grown up...

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Premier on July 06, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
Hey! That's not my...

Okay yes that might be my plan this time. Curses.

Only the last one is ever certain. :P

Quote from: Gardsorm on July 06, 2018, 07:33:41 PM
So, uh... Not sure if I did this right or if I need to edit, but here we go, time to give this a shot!

I'm a bit confused on how/when he genderswaps. Is it just tied to when he activates Armor Up?

At first, I was wary of giving demons the ability to genderswap someone without, say, long term magic/conditioning as that sort of power could be something of a plot hole if it's not used by them more often. Perhaps it is just the quirk of a particular demon that ran into Blake often enough that it stuck.

I imagined that the school kind of provides demons with a catalog of the student body, perhaps literally in the form of a magazine or a collectible card game. The demons pick the ones they like and those students get rather suspiciously specific homework assignments...

Quote from: Yurie on July 06, 2018, 08:23:41 PM
I'll probably join and bring back Shineon... who's all grown up...

She was already quite... filled out to begin with.  ::)

Gardsorm

Nope, armor up is a standard combat deal for both forms, the equipment will adjust for both.

It was one demon that did it, yep, and one he continued to run afoul of unintentionally that forced it to become a permanent feature (hilariously when I decided to mess with this idea, I didn't think something like what you said happened and it was just abysmally bad luck, but now it makes a scary amount of sense saying that.)

So yeah I'm perfectly willing to say this is exactly what happened to him. =p

Guancyto

Quote from: Snake on July 05, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 06, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
You'd have to ask Guan about that one.
Eek.

Hm.

I'd need to know a bit more of what you have in mind for that, Snake! A cameo might be all right, but Hua Ban Zhu had a... presence that sort of dominated KxMS1 more than I wanted (would you believe I originally conceived of her as a background character?), which I'm not raring to repeat.

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on July 06, 2018, 10:16:36 PMI imagined that the school kind of provides demons with a catalog of the student body, perhaps literally in the form of a magazine or a collectible card game. The demons pick the ones they like and those students get rather suspiciously specific homework assignments...
That's silly. It's only fitting for a magical girl or ninja to end up with a recurring nemesis or two and any notion that there might be a conspiracy on part of the demons to make this happen is of course absurd.

Snake

Well more like a side character like a maid or helper and periodic "toy" and I do understand which is why is suggested a clone like she used it to influence the academy to get the dastardly plot off

Inerrant Lust

I said in the OP that Hua Ban Zhu and the Usagi Council president were both ousted but this is not necessarily 'canon' yet. I just figured Hua Ban Zhu was unlikely to go along with any sort of evil plot and would probably have to be 'dealt with' in some way or another. Exiled or gone underground but more than likely just disappeared back to her family's business or something, since I kind of assumed Guan would want to make a new character.

I did intend to have some NPCs return, although perhaps not on the side that they began with. Enenra was kinda boring but Futaba and Rainu were fun, as was the Usagi President, though I can't remember her name... The Evil Demon King will definitely still be around, because I had a lot of fun writing him as the world's friendliest evil boss.

Now that I think about it, he was basically demon Hank Scorpio, huh? :P

I think a clone might be problematic though too because of the weight a former student council president's name and face might have... that and if Guan doesn't want to reprise the role, even as a clone, I don't feel comfortable playing other people's characters in that sort of fashion.

Snake

Those are good points. Hmm oh well,  just a no name maid servant it is

JoanieSappho

And my first stab at a character.

Name Kiwa Torikai
Gender: Female (With extremely phallic tentacles, sometimes)
Hobbies: Gambling, Martial arts, Flower arranging
Discipline: Magical
Year: 2nd Year
Club: None

Special Abilities:

Perhaps due to her own dual nature, Kiwa has a pair of quite different sets of abilities which require quite different mental states for her to be able to access fully
Demon Arts - Fueled by her lust and cruelty, the demonic aspects of her nature are perhaps the easiest for her to access, but lack the sheer power of her other abilities. They are as follows:
Demon Arts

Partial Attunement - Wrath - Her nails extend significantly, becoming as long and at least as sharp as quite long knives. While these seem unable to permanently injure magical girls or humans, strikes do weaken such opponents, while also being quite good at shredding both demons and clothes.

Partial Attunement - Envy - While limited only to subjects that she feels sexual attraction for, she has quite the wide range of interests, and this ability allows her to duplicate a lesser power of her opponent, although fairly imperfectly with noticeable defects.

Full Attunement - Lust - The only ability to require more than her usual background levels of arousal, when her desire for sex - especially with a magical girl - reaches a peak her demonic nature reveals itself, drastically increasing her physical strength and further boosting her already significant endurance. It also causes wings, horns and a variety of phallic tentacles to sprout from ther body, the latter emerging both from her sex and her mouth. While extremely effective when used against humans or magical girls, the sheer amount of lust running through Kiwa in this state makes her very easy prey for any demon.

Divine Arts - Powered by her more noble instincts and drive to protect others, these powers are both more powerful and significantly harder to access. They are as follows:
Divine Arts

Partial Attunement - Charity - Requiring a touch without sexual intent, Kiwa can both heal and fortify others against attack
Partial Attunement - Diligence - If Kiwa can focus her thoughts entirely on her strikes rather than the hunger between her legs so can briefly forma glowing sword that, while fairly useless against any other target, is quite powerful against demonic foes
Full Attunement - Chastity - requiring her to put aside sexual desire almost entirely, this power is only slightly more than theoretical. It's possible for her to do, but exceptionally unlikely to happen as she is. It is, however, incredibly potent, changing her body to a winged figure of great power, especially when facing a demon.

Physical Description: While not particularly physically intimidating, standing just barely at five feet, the girl that some of her classmates have started calling the Blue Demon of Shunyade-Baidosu still manages to look like she lives up to her name. Extremely pale in both hair and skin, part of her nickname doubtlessly comes from her brilliantly - almost glowing - blue eyes, a colour that is echoed on her lips. Despite her best efforts to seem nice and normal in class, it does not take long to see the hints of a darker nature in the small woman, of a hunger in her eyes and a smile that, even at hte most innocuous of times, seems just ever so slightly cruel.
She does, though, at least fill out her uniform quite well, having a larger chest than one would expect from a girl of her size and a surprisingly toned body past that.

Biography: Normally, demons and regular humans interact in very simple ways. The demon corners the human, violates them into unconsciousness - and then, usually, a bit further - and then wanders off feeling happy and a bit more powerful while the human wakes up feeling sore and sticky and that's the end of it. If sexual contact would result in hybrid human/demons, there would be a lot more of them around.
Of course, Kiwa doesn't know what she is, never mind the mystery of just how she even came into being.
Still, her partially demonic nature has had a long and noticeable affect on her life. Like a demon, she hungers for sex at a deep, primal level, her drive for such activities at a level that would suggest some sort of medical problem in a normal human. And while frequent, disruptively intense bouts of lust are a problem on their own, the same virtue that has given her the abilities of a magical girl has made sex incredibly difficult for her. Not so much in the act itself - she was doing that without trouble pretty much since the first moment she could -but in actually finishing once she's started. Almost always, her partner is left exhausted and nearly unable to move while she has yet to achieve climax once, even when said partners are her own fingers.
This constant distraction has left her blind to the subtleties of her school, although she treats the times that a demon overpowers and violates her with something close to active relief. While regular humans lack the ability to pleasure her both intensely and long enough for her to find release, demons - and other magical girls, she has found - are a bit better at such things, although she has noticed a bit of a disturbing trend with such encounters.
Or, in fact, two such trends. First, and probably worst, every time she is made to cum by a magical girl or demon, she becomes stronger. The effect is strongest for a short period immediately afterwards, but there is always a constant, permanent increase after that.
And worse to her, each times she reaches orgasm makes her next climax just a little bit harder to reach, driving her further along a path that might not be all that good for anyone involved. Even the demons, considering that recently she has found herself unsatisfied by the weaker ones, even when she forces them into further acts, their usual hunt becoming something of a mutually predatory arrangement in her case.
Her frustration might be offered as an excuse for her habitual cruelty and enjoyment of others suffering but, if she was to be entirely honest, while it does make those traits more pronounced than they are after she finds relief, she is naturally a cruel and sadistic person at heart. Yet, for all her flaws, she lacks that last little bit of cruelty to be comfortable enjoying actual, serious suffering. A bit of pain and a rather loose concept of consent aside, of course.
Her other escape from the near constant hunger between her legs is physical exertion, pushing herself until she's simply too tired to particularly notice the desperate need of her vagina to have something rammed into it and, while she's in one of her exhausted periods she can actually be rather pleasant, in a giddily whimsical way.
While, sexually, she is quite willing to indulge herself with a very wide array of people and inanimate objects, when it comes to romantic attachments she has only found herself thinking of other girls in such ways.

Character Goals: Sort out her frustrations one way or another, find a nice girlfriend, and not be as generally frustrated as she currently is.