Trapped in Purgatory (Dark-Erotic D&D 5.0 Adventure - Closed!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, April 02, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

schnookums

Seriously though, I'd be happy to play a Kitsune if allowed...but I can definitely play something that fits with the "official" 5th edition rules.

Roleplay Frog

Quotelook, I'm use to laughing at tentacle sex in hentai as a big joke.

Not ment as a hentai-comedy. I feel like the description made that clear. *chuckles*

QuoteSeriously though, I'd be happy to play a Kitsune if allowed...but I can definitely play something that fits with the "official" 5th edition rules.

Eh, I'll look at your 5.0 adaption *chuckles*

Roleplay Frog

The second one by goblin games looks fair and all, if you like being secretive. *chuckles* Let's avoid the shapeshifting.

Miroque

5th ed Redemption story ? hmm.... I throw my hat in here.

Stat 1 =11
Stat 2 =13
Stat 3 =15
Stat 4 =13
Stat 5 =15
Stat 6 =12

Hitpoints roll = 6

Roleplay Frog

Throw me all your hats. No rush, ofc, but we seem to have enough interest to do things by now.

schnookums

Think I'm going to go Warlock for this, should have a sheet done by Thursday or Friday at the most (I'm kinda slow doing crunchy bits these days)

Miroque

Name: Lihua Daiyu (Li)
Class: Monk
Race:Human
Backround:Criminal
Alignment:Lawful
Description: Li is 19 year old, oriental woman, with athletic build, long black hair and emerald green eyes. Her dedication is her most shown mental attribute, which she prides over all.
Fetishes: Beastiality, Slavery, Mental domination
Dislikes: Gore/Vore
Backstory:Li was an spy for local landlord, but was betrayed by lords son. She were ordered to root out the traitors in the lords court, but the son was behind all, and knew full well Li's orders. She were lured into the conspirationalists hideout. After the ambush, Li was captured alive, and sacrificed to their honorless god.

Character sheet

Ability Scores
Str 12 (+1)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 14 (+2)
Int 13 (+1)
Wis 16 (+3)
Cha 14 (+2)

HP: 18
Hit Dice: 1d8
Armor Class: 16
Initiative Bonus: +3
Speed: 30
Profiency bonus:+2
Saving Throws proficiencies:Str, Dex
Skill proficiencies: Acrobatics, Deception, Athletics, Stealth
Tool profiencies: Poisons, Thief's tools, Dice games
Ki Pool:2
Ki powers:
Flurry of Blows (Bonus +2 unarmed attacks)
Patient Defence(Bonus dodge action)
Step of the Wind (Bonus: Disengage or Dash, double the jump distance)

Class abilities:
Unarmed attack (Bonus: Unarmed attack)
Unarmored Defence (DEX+WIS to AC)

Items and gear
Short sword, gaming dices, thief tools, Dark clothes, pouch of 15 gold, Crowbar
Other notes

Lihuan Daiyu meens Beutiful and elegant Black Jade

ThatFantasticBard

Thinkin about using an old gunslinger from a pathfinder game that never really went anywhere. The low level could be explained by a lack of guns to shoot things with, making them have to defend themself through other means. Probably gonna go Rogue if all that sounds fine?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: schnookums on April 05, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
Think I'm going to go Warlock for this, should have a sheet done by Thursday or Friday at the most (I'm kinda slow doing crunchy bits these days)

Sounds good, no rush.

QuoteThinkin about using an old gunslinger from a pathfinder game that never really went anywhere. The low level could be explained by a lack of guns to shoot things with, making them have to defend themself through other means. Probably gonna go Rogue if all that sounds fine?

Works for me, go ahead.

QuoteLihua Daiyu (Li)- Character sheet

Alignment is Lawful neutral?
Character sheet looks fine, backstory is a bit very simplified, were you in a rush when writing it?

Sidenote: I'd have translated it as soft flower of great Jade, chinese sure is complicated.

wander

Name: Yaksha.
Class: Sorcerer.
Race: Tiefling
Backround: Entertainer.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Description: Height: 5'6, Weight: 155lbs (70.3kg, or 11 stone).

Fetishes: Being seduced by hot feminine bratty, wooby or slutty pretty people, all the buttstuffz (mainly giving), filthier the better!
Dislikes: being mutilated (especially down below), play with sharp things, taking a load.

Backstory:
Yaksha was one tough kid growing up, he had to be being born a tiefling and being fairly short and light-bodied growing up. He took his licks, his tongue took on a sheen of silver to get out of the trouble he often managed to find himself in and in general he somehow managed to float through life without really learning any lessons from it. He was just too bright and energetic to let much get him down and if he couldn't fast-talk his way out of trouble, he had the toned body to be pretty tasty in a fight to boot.

Being a tiefling it really did seem like he was the product of some kind of Abyssal force's magic. Yaksha however was just too blinkered and lacking in common sense to really ponder any of this. Originally, when old enough to work, Yaksha was a travelling entertainer in a small troupe; acting, dancing and fire-eating were his specialties. The stage, it seemed in his little circus, was his life back then. He'd do whatever he could for fame and renown, often gossip-mongering to spread his name around as much as possible.

Yaksha has had a control over fire for his entire career, likely part of whatever planar force was watching over him. However, this magic was also wild and barely under his control... It was down to the risk of hurting his old troupe that the decision was made to seperate and for him to seek his fame and fortune without them by his side. He classes this behind closed doors as his biggest failure, causing harm to one of his troupe and becoming a liability for them and losing control of the wild magic within him and needing to be put down is his greatest fear.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 14 (+2)
Dex 14 (+2)
Con 17 (+3)
Int 15 (+2)
Wis 9 (-1)
Cha 17 (+3)

HP:
16/16
9 + Roll Result: wander rolled: 1d6
Comment: hp
Result: 4
+3 = 9 +7 = 16 HP.

Hit Dice: d6 (+3 Con).
Armor Class: 12 (10 +2 dex, no armour).
Initiative Bonus: +2.
Speed: 30ft.
Proficiency Bonus: +2.
Saving Throws proficiencies: Con (+5), Cha (+5).
Skill and Tool proficiencies:
Skill proficiencies; Acrobatics (+4), Arcana (+4), Performance (+5), Persuasion (+5).
Tool proficiencies; Disguise Kit +2, Pan Flute +2.
Equipment and items:
o Light Crossbow w/20 bolts
o Two Daggers
o Arcane Focus.
o Dungeoneer Pack.
o Musical instrument (Pan Flute)
Favor from an Admirer: A scrap of cloth from an old banner
Roll Result: wander rolled: 2d10
Comment: trinket
Result: 4, 1

o Entertainer's Costume
o Purse containing 2 GPs, 1 SP, 2 CPs.
Other shit I spent my purses' original 15 GPs on;
x Bedroll (1)
x Caltrops (1)
x Crossbow bolt case (1)
x Lamp + pint of oil (0.6)
x Mess-kit (0.2)
x Mirror, steel (5)
x Signal Whistle (0.05)
x Sack (0.01)
x Shovel (2)
x Soap (0.02)
x Tent (2).

Feats: None.
Spellcasting : +5 (proficiency +2, charisma mod +3)
o 3 Spell Slots.

Cantrips:
o Dancing Lights
o Fire Bolt
o Mending
o Presdigitation
+ Thaumaturgy (Tiefling racial trait).

Grade 1:
o Charm Person
o Burning Hands
o Shield

Random notez!

Dark Vision. Resistance to Fire Damage.
Sorcerer Ability: Font of Magic (2/2 sorcery points).
Sorcerous Origins: Wild Magic.
o Wild Magic Surge: roll a d20 when casting Lv.1 spell or higher; on a 1 roll on the Wild Magic Surge table.
-
Entertainer Feature: By Popular Demand (p.130 in corebook).
Languages: Common & Infernal.

Roleplay Frog

Nothing can go wrong with a high power low wis tiefling. :P

wander

Heh, I did sorta doubletake that those rolls were so good, outside the slightly below par Wis. ^^'

I want to sorta think more on a concept for him before I push things further. I'll do a bit of a reading and when I have a strong concept again, I'll know what to do for his skills, background (mechanical one), bio etc.

Roleplay Frog

All good, we have time, still waiting on an interest or two moar, no promises here.

wander

I'm feeling Wild Magic for my Sorcerer though. Likely due to some planar shenanigans. Getting an 'Entropy' sort of vibe. As in the cwod Mage version of it.

Miroque

Quote from: Deva on April 05, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
Alignment is Lawful neutral?
Character sheet looks fine, backstory is a bit very simplified, were you in a rush when writing it?
Sidenote: I'd have translated it as soft flower of great Jade, chinese sure is complicated.

Yes, Alignment is Lawful Neutral (Keeping her word and honor is paramount to her)
And about the backstory, I only did "simplified" version, as I do not think it matters that much, given the story prefix of everyone being in hell/abyss/whatever, and on survival mode to get the hell(whereever)out.
About the name: I toke it from the old chinesse name list. I have no idea what it really means, but there it was translated as is.

wander

Getting there with my devilboi.  ;D

More of an idea of who he is has been popping into my mind as I'm going along. Gonna be tough choosing Lv.1 sorcery skills for him still. I think though magically he needs some armour and he's already a fire demon type.

I also want to go more in-depth with the Entertainer background I gave him and see how that builds up his persona. :)

Roleplay Frog

Hrmnn.. again don't rush, because I'm kinda playing with the idea of redoing this as pathfinder, considering the seemingly increased interest in that engine, then again, things don't seem to quite get rolling here, perhaps the idea just doesn't jive with people as hoped for.

QuoteAnd about the backstory, I only did "simplified" version, as I do not think it matters that much, given the story prefix of everyone being in hell/abyss/whatever, and on survival mode to get the hell(whereever)out.

Well, Miroque, gonna be honest, kinda struggling with your english. Far be it from me to claim sanctity from misspellings or the odd grammatical construction, but I'm afraid there'll be comprehension issues down the line. For example, we are explicitely not in hell/abyss/whatever *chuckles* at least not by D&D definitions.

wander

Ah, that'd turn me off if this turned into a Pathfinder game. I've found 5e to be more of a joy in character creation by far.

Roleplay Frog

wander

I think it's me... If I wasn't interested you probably would get more people...  ::)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: wander on April 05, 2018, 06:36:09 PM
I think it's me... If I wasn't interested you probably would get more people...  ::)
Well, that explains it. So how do you intend to make this up to me?

wander

Well, I would make a black humour joke involving seppuku or similar, instead tomorrow I'm gonna finish up my character sheet ready for the game and... ah, try and stay helpful, I guess...  ::)

Roleplay Frog

Welp, let's see if some moar interest rolls in over the weekend. *Nodnod*