Snow Fairy a Fairy Tail rp reboot interest check

Started by DKDBSD, July 31, 2010, 02:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=77599.msg3398052#msg3398052 This is the link to the new one.

Hey basically I'm here to try and redraw interest to a fairly fun rp that died prematurely. It's likely to be the same Alternate universe maybe with a  few differences. Considering redoing the same plots is kind of boring the missions offered will be different. As this is the same universe I encourage people who joined before to rejoin even using the same characters if they so choose.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=67078.0 This is the original rp and I hope to recreate with out copying however I will likely use the same bio skeleton as it worked very well.

This is the skeleton used by Wolfy the creator of the original rp. I have added two things spells, ie where you would put in at least all of your initial spells, techniques keys and such. Maybe even the type so if you do construction magic what the base is IE Grey uses weapons Leon uses animals. Then theres the bio which is mostly about what your character did before joining there guild. How and who they learned magic from etc.

QuoteName:
Spells:
Appearance:
Allegiance: (Doesn't have to be Fairy Tail if you don't want it to be.)
Location of Guild Mark:
Before (insert guild name)

Name: Kimiko
Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
Spells:

Level 1 (She shall start with these)

Kooriryu no Tekken - Iron fist of the ice dragon: She covers her arms in a frozen mist that freezes as she strikes.
Kooriryu no Kagitsume - Claw of the Ice Dragon: The kick version.
Kooriryu no Hoko - Ice dragons Roar: The breath attack they all have. Her breath is icy wind and incredibly sharp pieces of ice.
Kooriryu no kishou hyouga - Rising Glacier kick of the ice dragon: As Kimiko kicks (this would usually be done from the very low on the ground) a spiking tower of ice rises. At this point she can only get it as high as her feet can reach. I.E. if she does it doing a hand stand (last resort) she can achieve a maximum of 5'3)
Koorityu no shikkyaku hyouga - Descending Glacier kick: Descending spiking kick: (The opposite of Spiking kick. (might make this a level three ability)

Level 2

Kooriryu no rimen tonbogaeri Kagitsume (rimen tonbogaeri for short)  - Somersaulting ice dragon claw:Kimiko crouches then rises performing a somersault striking her opponent with a double ice dragon claw
Kooriryu no karatakewari* hane - Cleaving wings of the ice dragon: Kimiko creates icy blades on her arms. They look like axe heads.
(more to come if I think of any)

Level 3
Kooriryu no Toketsu Hara - Frozen field of the ice dragon: She uses her blizzard breath to create a field of ice, it is covered in towering spiky pillars made of pure ice. (I don't know how big to make it's maximum size
(More to come if I can think of any)

Appearance: (see the full Version here ( http://kuromu.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2br6tk )
Allegiance: Fairy Tail
Location of Guild Mark: Her left breast.
Other points: She has a fondness for hot springs and ice cream. Kimiko is also a self taught Dancer so many of her abilities are linked with that.
Before Fairy Tail: Before Kimiko was found by her dragon she grew up with her parents or at least for a year. Close to her first birthday her parents were travelling to a new home hoping to start up a new hot spring destination. They were attacked by bandits forced to flee they were chased to the base of her dragons mountain. In retaliation the dragon awoke and lashed out devouring  the bandits. He turned to Kimiko and her mother and watched as the woman died noting the mark on her hand he decides to take the baby in to raise. Through the years the dragon taught Kimiko to read, write and about her dragon slayer magic. Slowly the dragon reintroduced Kimiko to the idea of her human mother a former Fairy Tail mage on her eleventh birthday Kimiko returned from the nearby human villiage to find him gone. He left only one message on the wall "Seek out your dreams with Fairy Tail". After wondering for six months Kimiko found the guild known as Fairy Tail.

(blarg)

*I'm technically misusing this as it actually means to cleave in two. So it's close enough for me. XD

Wolfy

Name: Raiga
Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer.
Spells:
* Iron Dragon Scales: Raiga covers part of his body with steel scales to dramatically increase his offense and defense. These scales are strong enough to shatter bone, and resilient against regular flames.
* Tetsuryū no Hōkō (鉄竜の咆哮 Iron Dragon Roar): Roar attack. It releases shards of metal to shred his opponents body
* Tetsuryūkon (鉄竜棍 Iron Dragon Club): He transforms his arm or leg into a large steel club, increasing punching and kicking power. He can also create multiple smaller clubs from the end of the original, hitting many enemies at once.
* Tetsuryūken (鉄竜剣 Iron Dragon Sword): Similar to Iron Dragon's Club, he transforms his arm or leg into a large steel blade.  The sword can also function like a chainsaw, effectively increasing its damage.
* Tetsuryūsō: Kishin (鉄竜槍 鬼薪 Iron Dragon Lance: Demon Logs): He transforms his arm into a long steel spear, and rapidly stabs at the enemy multiple times.
* Tetsuryū no Gō Ken (鉄竜の鋼拳 Iron Dragon Hard Fist): It's a simple punch, but used when he is covered by Iron Dragon Scales
Has other ways to modify his body aswell.
Appearance: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs49/PRE/i/2009/237/5/e/____Boy_____by_morita_mistiqe.png
Location of Guild Mark: Tongue
Before Fairy Tail: Before Fairy Tail, Raiga spent his time with Metallica, the Iron Dragon. Metallica raised him with tough, but caring, love...until he disappeared. Since then, Raiga has drifted from guild to guild, coming to rest in Fairy Tail. Preferring not to be targeted because of guild allegiances, Raiga keeps his Guild mark on his Tongue, as to hide it. He'll only display it on request..or when he's taunting someone.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Wolfy on August 01, 2010, 03:16:39 PM
Spells: Iron Dragon's Fist,
Iron Dragons Roar,
Iron Dragons Wing,
Iron Dragons Sword.
Appearance: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs49/PRE/i/2009/237/5/e/____Boy_____by_morita_mistiqe.png
Before Fairy Tail: Before Fairy Tail, Raiga spent his time with Metallica, the Iron Dragon. Metallica raised him with tough, but caring, love...until he disappeared. Since then, Raiga has drifted from guild to guild, coming to rest in Fairy Tail. Preferring not to be targeted because of guild allegiances, Raiga keeps his Guild mark on his Tongue, as to hide it. He'll only display it on request..or when he's taunting someone.

I suggest looking at the Fairy Tail wiki you'll be able to get all of Gazels techniques there.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Quote from: Wolfy on August 01, 2010, 03:16:39 PM
Spells:
* Iron Dragon Scales: Raiga covers part of his body with steel scales to dramatically increase his offense and defense. These scales are strong enough to shatter bone, and resilient against regular flames.
* Tetsuryū no Hōkō (鉄竜の咆哮 Iron Dragon Roar): Roar attack. It releases shards of metal to shred his opponents body
* Tetsuryūkon (鉄竜棍 Iron Dragon Club): He transforms his arm or leg into a large steel club, increasing punching and kicking power. He can also create multiple smaller clubs from the end of the original, hitting many enemies at once.
* Tetsuryūken (鉄竜剣 Iron Dragon Sword): Similar to Iron Dragon's Club, he transforms his arm or leg into a large steel blade.  The sword can also function like a chainsaw, effectively increasing its damage.
* Tetsuryūsō: Kishin (鉄竜槍 鬼薪 Iron Dragon Lance: Demon Logs): He transforms his arm into a long steel spear, and rapidly stabs at the enemy multiple times.
* Tetsuryū no Gō Ken (鉄竜の鋼拳 Iron Dragon Hard Fist): It's a simple punch, but used when he is covered by Iron Dragon Scales

Where'd you get the character translation? Or was that directly from the wiki? When I see Lynnie online I'll let her know. But let the rp begin.

Wolfy

DKDBSD

Ah easy really. XD It occurs to me that technically I should have been a artificial Dragon Slayer. Buuuuuuuuut I don't wanna.

DKDBSD