TMNT : Dark betrayal (Seeking players, possible NC/Inc M/F M/M and MMMM/F)

Started by midnightkitty, September 04, 2011, 05:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnightkitty

Scotty Rage

Hi all.  After having been asked by Kitty, I will be stepping into the role of Mikey for this, and will be getting my first post up ASAP so it can have life and continue once more.  ^_^

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and playing along with you, and ask you to be patient with me, as this is really my first canon character ever.  I want to try and do him justice, though, and hope I can bring Mikey's unique sense of humor to the role-play with a bit of a perverted twist perhaps.

Here's to hoping a long and fun story with you all.

-Scotty

sinoraa

I'd be interested in playing Karai, and along with her perhaps random foot clan ninja's.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Scotty Rage on September 17, 2011, 06:33:31 PM
Hi all.  After having been asked by Kitty, I will be stepping into the role of Mikey for this, and will be getting my first post up ASAP so it can have life and continue once more.  ^_^

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and playing along with you, and ask you to be patient with me, as this is really my first canon character ever.  I want to try and do him justice, though, and hope I can bring Mikey's unique sense of humor to the role-play with a bit of a perverted twist perhaps.

Here's to hoping a long and fun story with you all.

-Scotty

Welcome in :). Also I would not mind you to be in Sinoraa.

midnightkitty

Unfortently as this is set in the first season (roughly) Karai is not needed. If this goes as smoothly as I expect then perhaps we can incorperate her in later. I will let you know IF this happens. Thank you for the interest!