Stark's Sparks; M for F; Medieval fantasy and more!

Started by Starkweather, November 06, 2012, 10:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starkweather

Stuff and Things
starring starky-kun

My Ons and Offs page!

Currently Seeking:

Maiden, Mother, Crone
Inspiration: Link
Possible Themes: Medieval fantasy, role reversal, romance
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
It’s inevitable that a young prince will end up spending quite a bit of time with some sort of personal bodyguard. Now, usually that’s not a problem. In fact, young princes usually learn quite a bit from the captains of their respective kings’ guard. But what if the captain of the king’s guard is a beautiful woman? No less capable but also positively stunning, and around the same age as the prince. Surely spending so much time together could cause some degree of mutual respect and attraction. Attraction that blossoms one fateful evening when the captain is to show up to a feast not in armor, but her preferred finery. Whether it be a dress or a perfectly tailored suit. I’ll leave that up to you.

Oblivion & Us
Music: Link
Possible Themes: Science fiction, end-of-the-world scenarios, bleakness, romance
The world is ending. The rest of the universe already went but Earth, for reason unknown to us all, has clung to the last shreds of reality. Along with her are remnants of humanity. Slowly going extinct with the rest of organic life but, for now, still kicking. Although the Sun left us long ago the Earth remains in an almost purgatorial twilight. The weather, temperature, everything stuck the way it was when reality began to unravel. For the most part anyhow. Most of us are pretty sure it's been getting colder. Slowly, but surely. Our situation isn't without perks: nobody's been hungry in nearly a decade and I'm pretty sure we're not aging anymore. And the best part? I think I met the girl of my dreams just yesterday.

Losing My Religion
Possible Themes: Age difference, size difference, taboo relationship, romance, drama, religion
I foresee my character as much older than the lady here; ten, fifteen years maybe. One idea I've had is of religious taboo. Your character isn't exactly someone who has a fondness for Christianity and that especially goes for the local Christian orthodoxy that has our characters' little town in basically a vice grip. The church has its fingers in pies from the mayor's office to the may homeowners' associations. My character is one such Christian, though his loyalty wanes. His wife passed away a couple of years beforehand and that kind of sobering experience can help one see through bullshit. Enter your character and the new perspective she brings. Also her sexy body and "gothiness." There could be an occult supernatural aspect to this or it could be mundane

When Men Want
Possible Themes: Gender confusion, struggle with sexuality, gender-bending, crossdressing, romance, drama
Our characters will be around college age. Perhaps mine has already graduated and yours hasn't yet. My character is an unremarkable dude, fancies himself a heterosexual, maybe even made fun of the "gay" kids back in high school like every other dickhead. Your character is also male (both biologically as well as personally identifying), but a remarkably feminine one. Possibly to the point of androgyny. He may even crossdress or even be crossdressing when they meet. When they do, my character mistakes yours for a girl briefly but even after his mistake is corrected he doesn't stop hitting on yours. Probably as a result of alcohol at the time. But even after sobering up the next day he finds himself still interested. Maybe even enamored. Leading to further interactions and my character questioning his sexuality and whatnot.

Super Kinky
Possible Themes: Superhero, kink, light bondage, BDSM, noncon, D/s, romance, dark, modern fantasy
Your character is a young superheroine. My character, an older villain. My character, at this point in his life and villainous career, is beginning to go a little crazy. He's begun preying on the female heroes of his region with the intent of tying them up or otherwise incapacitating them and doing naughty things to them. Enter your character, mine's latest target. My character starts a very obvious villainous operation in your area but it's a trap. Once he traps her though he gets more than he bargained for. Your character hasn't discovered it yet but she's highly kinky and ends up enjoying what he does to her! Of course this leads to him just letting her go since there's no fun in it for him if she enjoys it but she comes back for more later! So begins a very, very strange relationship between heroine and villain that leads to subservience and inevitably a change in alignment.

--

If you'd like me to play a certain image or description in return, by all means let me know!

Feel free to suggest any ideas that fall under these topics. The ideas I've given are just that: ideas. They're not the only stories I'm looking to do. Furthermore, you can scroll down to view other things I generally like to do. I'm generally willing to listen to any pitch that you're reasonably sure I'll be interested in. Or check out the post linked in my signature for a lengthy post that was never replied to.

Here's some other stuff I can be arsed to get interested in:
Hold Onto Your Genre

• Romance
  • Science Fiction
  • Space Opera
  • Cyberpunk
  • High Fantasy
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Gothic
Setting the Record Straight

• Interstellar Personnel Frigate
  • The Dark Underbelly
  • An Executive's Office
  • Your Domain
  • High School
  • Public Shower at a 24-Hour Gym
  • Normal, ]boring, shitty ol' Earf
Something Something Relationships

• Siblings
  • Cousins
  • Lovers
  • Superior and Subordinate
  • Dominant and Submissive
  • Classmates
  • Teacher and Student
  • Parent and Child

Frequenty Asked Questions:

Q. What do you like?
A. Anal, incest, lingerie, pantyhose, thighhighs, stockings, panties, swimwear, curvy girls, large breasts, large asses, legs, feet, bottom-heavy girls, older women, bitches, gothic chicks, crossdressing, cat anthros, transsexuals, aliens, exotic skin colors, foreign ethnicities, and noblewomen.

Q. What do you dislike?
A. The usual stuff. Violence, excrementory paraphilias, etc.

Q. I don't like anal. Is this a dealbreaker?
A. Nope! I will absolutely still roleplay with you. I like anal quite a lot, but I can live without it.

Q. Can I come to you with a plot of my own if it includes something you like?
A. Sure! By all means, send me a message!

Q. How much do you write?
A. Few parapgraphs. Depends on how much you want me to write and how often you want replies.

Q. How often do you reply?
A. Depends on how long my replies are. Could be a couple of times a day, to daily, to maybe every other day. Though if you want doe thing like eight or nine paragraphs (or roughly a thousand words) at a time I can be a few days.

Q. How do you feel about using proper grammar, punctuation, and syntax?
A. Love it. Do this please.

Q. Where would you like to roleplay?
A. Private messages is cool. Forums are cool, too, but.. I dunno. If that's where you prefer then that's cool with me, I guess. But know that I'm self-conscious about my writing.

So there you go. That's what Starkweather is looking for right now. If anything on this page interests you, then please, do send me a private message. I'm quite excited to see what you have to offer.

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

I could have made these excuses in my sleep,
As if anyone had doubted them at all.
But if we arm Eritrea then we won't have to pay her
And everyone can go home.

Starkweather

All right. This thread is open!

Bring on the ladies!
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

Added the Third Gender section!

The Dark is not open at the moment!
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

This is the OFFICIAL FEBRUARY BUMP.

I repeat:

This is my ONE BUMP for the month of FEBRUARY.

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

March is here!

So here is my ONE BUMP for the month of MARCH.
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

I added a new thing, you guys! I'm looking for D/s with some dark fantasy or science fiction!
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

I added two new scenarios: one based off an image and another with age-difference!
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

Edits have been made! I am now DESPERATELY trying to fill these two stories!
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

It's been two years since I've updated this thread. Not sure if I'm allowed to keep using it. But I added a new scenario and here's a bump. If it's cool.
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

It's been over a year since I've bumped this! Let's see if you all just ignore me again.
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

Starkweather

Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!