News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

*sighs and looks all pathetic*

Started by Elvi, March 22, 2006, 12:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Wanted:
Good writer, who can keep his wits about him and give me a challenging game.

I've got some really good games going, but they are running very slow, or have had to be put on ice because of real life (TM) and I need something to challenge me and get my mind moving again.

So come on lads, challenge me......you know you want to.....*smiles sweetly*       
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

PhoenixBlaze

*wants to, but squeaks and runs off hiding for now* ..............
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Hunter

GoldenChild

Now, now, Elvi may be a goddess, but she isn't that bad...

Elvi

And I love you all too......

*sobs*

Creeper

Well, what sort of game are you looking for Elvi?
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

GoldenChild

Quote from: Elvi on March 22, 2006, 01:41:51 PM

*sobs*

*hug*

PhoenixBlaze

*hides with hunter and hugs elvi quickly*

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Hunter

Quote from: Elvi on March 22, 2006, 01:41:51 PM

*sobs*

*gives her a big hug and some chocolate*

Elvi

Don't want chocolate, want game.........*sighs*

Hunter

Quote from: Elvi on March 22, 2006, 04:10:03 PM
Don't want chocolate, want game.........*sighs*

Approximately how I feel right now.

Elvi

Well we is alweddy doin it int we? *sighs*

Hunter

Creeper

Elvi

Oh sorry Creeper I missed that in amongst the sighing and chocolate offering.....
I'm not sure, something challenging and gritty and adventurous and sexy and challenging....

Creeper

Challenging how? Challanging as in difficult for your character? Challanging intellectually? Challanging as in morally?

Any favored Genre? Interests to be worked into the game?

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, if this many men are intrested entertain your Elvi, how sounds this idea; Kleopatra is entertained by her male slave harem? I quessed you do not like play completely submissive characthers but I was not sure do you like to be very dominant? But if you want roleplay challenge, then how play barbarian ambushed amazon which is trying forced into submission and then yoou would turn submissive to make things easier to you but same time have dominant control so that you cna gain the goal what you want while being submissive position.

Just muling some ideas  ::).

Muse

lol  For you, Elvi chan, sign me up for any of the above or something else.  What would you like to play?  I probably shouldnt' write with you in a group, though, since I can be sporadic in my posting. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Elvi

Zaer,
Both wonderful ideas, but the hareem doesn't really appeal at the moment. I want some story and not just a string of sexual encounters.
The submissive would work, but the other player would have to be very strong willed and very clever, otherwise it just ends in stalemate.
Alas, many have tried, but few have managed to find that key to unlock my submissive side.

Creaper,
"Challanging as in difficult for your character? Challanging intellectually? Challanging as in morally?"
All.....though morally there are few things that I wouldn't do and just wouldn't find them a challenge, but abhorant.
As for genre? I comfortably play any age any era and any fantacy setting.

Muse!
My hero!
Save me from the odd socks of doom!

LadyFox

All I can think of is a pulp hero style... kinda Lara Croft, Indiana Jones type thing.. dealing with an ancient sect lost in the Amazon ages ago... supposedly.  Odd things have been happening, people going missing, weird occurences... and someone is needed to investigate.  What will they find down there?  Brainwashed madmen?  Savage beasts?  Or things no sane person wishes to speak of?

For some reason I'm into a dark mood right now.... have no idea why...
She is my broken doll
She lost all her pieces in a big fall
She can't discover
That I will never let her recover

Strife

Quote from: Elvi on March 23, 2006, 12:00:45 AM
Zaer,
Both wonderful ideas, but the hareem doesn't really appeal at the moment. I want some story and not just a string of sexual encounters.
The submissive would work, but the other player would have to be very strong willed and very clever, otherwise it just ends in stalemate.
Alas, many have tried, but few have managed to find that key to unlock my submissive side.

I think i unlocked your dominant side, in our little encounter  :o

Steals all her chocolates and stashes them in obscure place o_x;;
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Elvi on March 23, 2006, 12:00:45 AM
Zaer,

Hmmm, how sounds if you play kleopatra, or similar figure. But anycase the story would go that you are in union whit Caesar (or whit own developed char who has married to Farao) and your characther would have strong sex drive while your other partner is too much away or just simply does not have similar drive. So you have secret lovers, but the tricky part is that palace have full of your 'husbands' spies so meetings must be arranged so that the reason for them is not obvious or make secret meetings. Imagine the risk that if you end up seduce one ofyour husbands spies, so there is gamble in your desire also ;).

Of course if husband finds out your flicky ways, then execution somesort would follow to both/all participants. Just muling the dominant idea because it seems it is easier to accomplish ;).

Elvi

Quote from: Strife on March 23, 2006, 06:20:16 AM
I think i unlocked your dominant side, in our little encounter  :o

Steals all her chocolates and stashes them in obscure place o_x;;

Did you?......
No......I'm being a pussy cat there....*smiles*

(And you do realise that hiding chocolate there will only lead to a melted very icky mess don't you?)

Elvi

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 23, 2006, 06:39:12 AM
Hmmm, how sounds if you play kleopatra, or similar figure. But anycase the story would go that you are in union whit Caesar (or whit own developed char who has married to Farao) and your characther would have strong sex drive while your other partner is too much away or just simply does not have similar drive. So you have secret lovers, but the tricky part is that palace have full of your 'husbands' spies so meetings must be arranged so that the reason for them is not obvious or make secret meetings. Imagine the risk that if you end up seduce one ofyour husbands spies, so there is gamble in your desire also ;).

Of course if husband finds out your flicky ways, then execution somesort would follow to both/all participants. Just muling the dominant idea because it seems it is easier to accomplish ;).

Yes.....I could see that a little more than just having one slave after another trail in to 'satisfy' me......

PhoenixBlaze

*watches the chatter and put's his two cents in* If has anything to do with a very detailed story with a few greats twists and turns, then I am definitely interested. I love a good continuing story.