Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

I'm watching Fox news and about ready to hurl >.<'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Callie Del Noire

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: Remiel on October 16, 2012, 09:47:10 PM
It will be interesting to see what factcheck says about the debate tomorrow.

I can guess what will be said by the factcheckers by at least one side...Mr "My Campaign Will Not Be Run By Fact Checkers."

WildCat

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 16, 2012, 09:38:33 PM
Wow.. the president just like.. lied.. "I think Governor Romney is a good man.."

With a straight face even
Hey, in the first debate he told Lehrer "you did a great job."
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 16, 2012, 09:49:32 PM
How bad is it?

They're pulling clips and cutting off Obama's retorts to any BS that Romney might have had.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Trieste

Quote from: Remiel on October 16, 2012, 09:47:10 PM
I think it's fair to say Obama won round 2.  Romney was definitely looking a little bit desperate-flailing at times, especially when Candy Crowley asserted that Obama did, in fact, refer to the Benghazi attacks as terrorism.

It will be interesting to see what factcheck says about the debate tomorrow.

The transcript of Obama's remarks from Sept 12 does refer to acts of terror. I mean, he didn't hammer it, but the categorization was there.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/09/12/remarks-president-deaths-us-embassy-staff-libya

Ironwolf85

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 16, 2012, 09:54:00 PM
They're pulling clips and cutting off Obama's retorts to any BS that Romney might have had.
it's Fox you are suprised?

I watched the whole thing and obama suckerpunched him a number of times, Fox is attacking the moderator for "Bias" which we all know means they think they lost and are blaming someone.

On the Lybia thing the administration kinda, played it down untill they had more information, and some people think it's a coverup, and the whole thing is a little fishy, but it was likely for diplomatic reasons. Lest we have seals going after the wrong people.
the prez also nailed him on pretty much every forgin policy question.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 16, 2012, 10:15:26 PM
it's Fox you are suprised?

I watched the whole thing and obama suckerpunched him a number of times, Fox is attacking the moderator for "Bias" which we all know means they think they lost and are blaming someone.

On the Lybia thing the administration kinda, played it down untill they had more information, and some people think it's a coverup, and the whole thing is a little fishy, but it was likely for diplomatic reasons. Lest we have seals going after the wrong people.
the prez also nailed him on pretty much every forgin policy question.

Not to mention.. YOU NEVER REVEAL Intel activities.. you can discuss that 'efforts in progress' and such.. but anything more than that gives away enough info that things will cost you time, money and effort.

Oniya

Okay, 'women in binders' has just started hitting my political feeds.  George Takei has even mentioned it, which means I've got about 5 minutes before it's completely viral.

Where did that one come from?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Oniya on October 16, 2012, 10:32:45 PM
Okay, 'women in binders' has just started hitting my political feeds.  George Takei has even mentioned it, which means I've got about 5 minutes before it's completely viral.

Where did that one come from?

Women in Binders?

ShadowFox89

George Takei ‏@GeorgeTakei
I admit, I've never had a binder full of women either.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Chelemar

romney said he had BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN LOL who could do jobs as good as the men in his cabinet.  When he went looking for women to hire.

WOW REALLY BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN AND A MORMAN TO BOOT?

Chelemar

I should add that he said he went to women's groups and that they brought him the binders full of women.

Chelemar

Is it remiss of me to say, that personally, I know a few lesbian's who would like a binder or two.  Just sayin'.

Oniya

Quote from: Chelemar on October 16, 2012, 10:40:45 PM
romney said he had BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN LOL who could do jobs as good as the men in his cabinet.  When he went looking for women to hire.

>_> Considering the things his cabinet has let him say, I think my gender's just been insulted. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

ShadowFox89

Hey now, some of us guys would like those binders too ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Chelemar

Quote from: Oniya on October 16, 2012, 10:44:31 PM
>_> Considering the things his cabinet has let him say, I think my gender's just been insulted. 

yeah I don't think he realized that any of what he said was sexist.

He also said getting the momma's home in time to make the supper was important.

Vekseid

Quote from: Chelemar on October 16, 2012, 10:43:12 PM
Is it remiss of me to say, that personally, I know a few lesbian's who would like a binder or two.  Just sayin'.

Gather them all over here. May take some good rope work, but I'm sure we can make a few...

Chelemar

Quote from: Vekseid on October 16, 2012, 10:48:35 PM
Gather them all over here. May take some good rope work, but I'm sure we can make a few...

LOL,  WOOT... wow and that sounds fun! fast fingers fly, furiously phoning."

elone

So, is it safe to say that Obama kicked ass on this one.

Loved the moderator, actually told Romney to sit down at one point if I heard right.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Ironwolf85

Quote from: elone on October 17, 2012, 12:05:25 AM
So, is it safe to say that Obama kicked ass on this one.

Loved the moderator, actually told Romney to sit down at one point if I heard right.
they both talked over her, and were really at it.
but yeah, fox might not want to admit it, but Obama came out of the gate and countered everything romney threw at him
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

elone

After the debate there was a scene where you could see Romney's wife walking up to him. The look on her face said it all.

"Obama kicked your ass."

Priceless
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Chelemar

zooomgosh... I am actually in pain from laughing.... I think I blew a heart valve.

that's funny stuff.  I love the webz.

Chelemar

whatiscalledwhenyoutakeoveratopic
Or is it really binders full of women? 
/endwhatsitcalledwhenyoutakeoveratopic