What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mithlomwen

Listening to music and chatting with friends.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

RP7466

Chicken was on sale, so i bought a shit ton and now I'm vacuum packing it.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Wykyd

*wonders exactly how much a 'shit-ton' is*

I'm watching the black clouds roll in and listening to the thunder rumble in the sky.

TheLegionary

Ophan

RP7466

waiting for the classroom to open up so i can take this quiz and go home.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

RP7466

Quote from: Wykyd on March 23, 2011, 08:27:29 PM
*wonders exactly how much a 'shit-ton' is*

I'm watching the black clouds roll in and listening to the thunder rumble in the sky.

it would certainly be a volume measurment, The volume of a standard density of shit, at a standard temperature, at sea level atmospheric pressure weighing 1 ton.

EX: I ordered 12 shit tons of top soil to regrade my back yard.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Oniya

Quote from: RP7466 on March 24, 2011, 05:15:33 PM
it would certainly be a volume measurment, The volume of a standard density of shit, at a standard temperature, at sea level atmospheric pressure weighing 1 ton.

EX: I ordered 12 shit tons of top soil to regrade my back yard.

And based on this, and the fact that all information is out there somewhere, it comes to about 80 cubic feet.

*needs coffee - is getting silly*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wykyd

Quote from: Oniya on March 25, 2011, 02:02:35 PM
And based on this, and the fact that all information is out there somewhere, it comes to about 80 cubic feet.

LMAO that you actually found it!! That's great!

*Pours Oniya a cup of coffee and hands over the scones*

Acid Lips

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Ophan

Autumn52

Well I am stalking some cuties here on E and listening to a few things.

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Flower

grdell

Working on one of my orchestration projects. Slow, meticulous work, but I love it!
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Beguile's Mistress

Listening to birds chirping every now and then somewhere outside my windows as I browse around the threads

RP7466

sitting in the back of class pretending to pay attention to a renewable energy economics lecture.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Adammair

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 28, 2011, 09:45:11 PM
Listening to birds chirping every now and then somewhere outside my windows as I browse around the threads

Hey, send me some of those chirping birds, wouldja?  Might cheer me up, as my answer to what I'm doing right now, as well as surfing E, is...:
Grieving the loss of someone special to me.

By the way, love your avi, Beguile's ;D

vyttor

-------------------------------------------------------------
I am sworn by the Oath of the Drake
----------------------------------------------------------------

Autumn52

Drinking coffee, reading a report, trying to wake up so said report makes sense, and listening to music. *Yay for multitasking*

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Belle33

Wishing I had the night to myself, but helping with LSAT study prep as needed

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP