two new roleplay ideas

Started by playfullchick76, October 20, 2010, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

One is based on the  movie Jumper, and my partner in it would play the head Paladin looking for me. I would have characteristics in common with David Rice, be unaware that paladins existed, I would travel the world,partying freely, robbing banks.

The second one is based on something I saw last night in the movie The Town. I could be a tourist passing through a pretty closed in community in the US, Irish, Russian, something like that, be taken from my car and made to become the wife of someone popular. As its a close knit community, no one would help me, or hint that I'm not his wife, and would do everything possible to turn me into a good and obedient wife. I'm thinking my 'husband', and the community would be of Irish descent, as its big enough, and closed in enough for it to work.

If either idea interests you and you want to know more, let me know.

kingOFcalifornication

The Jumper concept seems interesting. Want to give it a try?

playfullchick76

Of course. As long as your  familiar with Samuel L Jacksons character in Jumper. What are your thoughts on it.

kingOFcalifornication

Yeah, I've seen the movie a couple of times. Seems like a pretty good idea to me.

playfullchick76

As have I. I would be happy to play it out with you. Instead of living in New york, I would be living in philadelphia, and have made my fortune the same way that David Rice did, hitting banks, and learning the limits of my power.

When you finally find out where I live, and go to my penthouse apartment, sure that you can handle me on your own,as I've never heard of Paladins, I'm in Munich for Oktoberfest, enjoying it, then jump back to my apartment, where you're waiting for me, hows that for a starting point.

kingOFcalifornication

Okay. Sounds good. I presume I will be playing a male and you a female? And if so, are we shooting for a romance between the two of them?

playfullchick76

I had figured on you hunting me, as you would be playing a paladin, after all. Why, did you see us becoming romantic, if so, elaborate.

Ghostly

I'm interested in your captive tourist wife thing, and I was wondering where you wanted to go with that. I think I could play a pretty good husband, it just depends on what you were looking for in a husband.
And plot. Are they like a cult that kidnaps people?

playfullchick76

I'm looking for one who could guide and mould me into an obedient wife, with help from neighbors. It could be a sort of cult, but not one that lives in a compound, stockpiles weapons, has strange rituals,t hat sort of thing. Snatching tourists is just how they get wives.

I thought of it when thinking about the Irish/american community as seen in the movie The Town, close knit, that sort of thing, does that help.