Secrets of the Digital World (5-10 slots available)

Started by Karasu, September 03, 2012, 08:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

I call Goggle head!

Appearence:

Name: Jes Vespid
Digi-Element: AncientGreymon: Warrior of Flame, consist of Agunimon (Human) and BurningGreymon (Beast).
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: A natural leader and a rather happy young man who does his best to please everyone before moving forward.

History:
Going to college on a Soccer scholarship, this boy was a natural born leader, with two loveing parents and an affinity for technology and video games Jes was surrounded by the digital world on a daily basis without even realizing it. during a strange computer outage Jes worked frantically to fix the issue only to find himself falling through a computer screen and into the digital world. After three days of hiding from angry Digimon and scrounging for food Jes was lucky enough to stumble upon his Spirit and quickly took to protecting a village from attacks until the day he heard Ophanimon's call.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Karasu

hahah Goggle head? Takato isn't in this adventure silly XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Orochimaru

No, but we still have a need for the Warrior of Fire and it is tradition that the digidestined of fire is ALWAYS a goggle head.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

MelisaArtemis

Hahaha, Karasu. Googlehead exist in NEARLY all digimon seasons (Season 5 / Savers being the only exception as far as I know it) Season 1: Taichi/Tai Season 2: Daisuke/Davis Season 3: Takato Season 4: Takuya. so its actually pretty valid to have 1 for the RP XD

Orochimaru

As Co-GM. I have to say approved, but the goddess herself has the final say for the gogglehead character.

Karasu

oh! Well sure Digital you canbe, just make your character sheet ^^

Orochimaru

He did....

Quote from: DigitLninja on September 15, 2012, 09:02:12 AM
I call Goggle head!

Appearence:

Name: Jes Vespid
Digi-Element: AncientGreymon: Warrior of Flame, consist of Agunimon (Human) and BurningGreymon (Beast).
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: A natural leader and a rather happy young man who does his best to please everyone before moving forward.

History:
Going to college on a Soccer scholarship, this boy was a natural born leader, with two loveing parents and an affinity for technology and video games Jes was surrounded by the digital world on a daily basis without even realizing it. during a strange computer outage Jes worked frantically to fix the issue only to find himself falling through a computer screen and into the digital world. After three days of hiding from angry Digimon and scrounging for food Jes was lucky enough to stumble upon his Spirit and quickly took to protecting a village from attacks until the day he heard Ophanimon's call.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Karasu

*stamps seal of approval!* Welcome to teh game Agunimon ^^

Karasu

Aye LAdies and Gents. I will be starting up the IC thread here soon. So get your intros Ready, I want to see what you guys can imagine.

Stick to using the beginging area from the anime if you would be so kind. and I will lead you off from there. Note that you can play out getting your own spirits that's not a problem but make note that the Spirit of Light and Steel will not be on their pedestals, all others will be there so grab yours, if you need my imput then PM me and I'll gladly help write you out a scene you can post. I'll be working on my own opening for The Spirit of Light, and Ophanimon's guidings to you all.

Karasu

Orochimaru

Your not going to be needing right away, but you'll get it.

Karasu

God point XD

Right so I'll be going to a friend's house tonight but I'll be posting the IC threads tomorrow. So get your posts ready everyone!

MelisaArtemis

Err... Karasu, if I may say a little something. Since pretty much everyone's history already include on how they encounter their human spirit and digimon partner (if they have 1) I think starting from zero would be a little too long and complicated (especially since we're still missing quite a lot of people) so instead of starting from the beginning town, they each meeting at a specific station would be better instead.

Karasu

Ahh I se your point there. Alright then I'll write up the opening posts and have them up by tomorrow.

DigitLninja

I'm excited.

*goes to change undergarments... again.*
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

You might as well bring an entire malls supply of underwear... I am this games master villain if you will.

DigitLninja

but the difference is that the excitement from this game made me cum in my pants, you would make me urinate....
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I am telling you to just make sure you have enough for either/or.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

BlackLightning

Oh, btw Digit. You also made a bit of mistake on the google-head > leader thing. Its the other way around, its because they are the leader that they have the google. The proof? Remember Season 2 when Taichi gave Daisuke his google? :P

DigitLninja

very true, it's not the goggles that make the leader/hero it's the hero that makes the Goggles.
Quotes to Live by:

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A