June 6th updated games

Started by Greg MD, May 15, 2009, 07:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg MD

Some scenes involve ordinary, romantic, straight sex, some can involve non-con, incest, fantasy creatures, lesbian/gay (though I'd prefer my personal male characters not participate in homosexuality, but it can be present in the scene). I usually prefer to write comedic scenes but also appreciate drama, romance, violence.

California Trail

Two brothers raising families along the Missouri river in St. Louis in the middle of 1847 hear a rumor of gold found near the coast in the Sierra Nevada mountain range of California and decide to uproot their wives and one daughter, join a wagon train in search of fortune. Along the way they travel through towns located in present day Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, and Nevada, encountering dangerous wildlife, raging rivers, murderous outlaws, and strange natives. Includes Bon, Con and NonCon.

Older Husband:
Older Wife:
Daughter: Aeval
Younger Husband: Greg MD
Younger Wife: Aeval

The above roles are definite, and 2 are still open. Other roles are welcomed if you'd like to play other members of the wagon train or an Indian or outlaw. I will be writing for some breif extra roles and wouldn't mind if you'd like to take those off my hands.

Victorian Values
Dominant female(s) needed for this one.
Possible incest, or not. I recently stumbled on a random bit of history info that women around the 1840's would straightjacket their sons so they were unable to masturbate as it was believed that the male's 'life force' would be drained each time they did so. This scene is built around the sexual frustration of a near adult male being raised in a family of primarily women. He is tormented by his mother, (because she believes it's moral) and by his sister(s) and cousin(s) (because they believe it's funny), constantly teased, never getting so much as a glance of female flesh while his female family members are very sexually active with both males and females, if you wish with eachother as well. Preferably this will involve lots of forced nudity and both public and private humiliation of the male character, as well as heavy teasing.

The Day After Tomorrow-type pre apocalypse scene

Pockets of people through out the world battle strange natural disasters to stay alive.

Nuclear warfare:

Three stages to this one. The first centers around civilization preparing to move underground. The second would be about a century later, dealing with life after society has adjusted to living underground. The third, revolves around the human race returning to the surface when the radiation has worn off.

Halloween Town

It wouldn't be based off of anything like Nightmare Before Christmas, but rather is an alternate demension where fears are manifested and everything horrifying exists. If someone in the 'real' world is afraid of it, it lives in Halloween Town. The inhabitants of Halloween Town may not be too threatening themselves, but carrying on just like any other society, coexisting with eachother. There could be a class system, for instance Wizards are in control of all the ghouls (also known as genies, if I remember correctly), Vampires could have human blood-donors so they don't need to hunt in the 'real' world too often. Werewolves could be allies with police who pass off death row inmates for them to eat.

Available races would include but are not limited to: Ghoul/Genie, Skeleton/Zombie/Mummy, Ghost, Vampire, Goblin, Werewolf, Witch/Warlock, Demon/Serpent/Dragon/Incubus/, Gargoyle, Jack-o-Lantern, Scarecrow, Banshee/Siren, Grimlen, Merfolk, Troll, Drow (Dark Elf) Troll, Nymph, Treefolk, Leprechaun, Sorcerer, Alien races, Ogre, Giant, Faun, Poltergiest, Wraith, Minotaur, Centaur, Manticore, Sphinx, Valkyrie, Fairies (the old Gaelic version), Golem, Dragon or any variation of all the above.

Also, characters that there could either be one of, or an entire race: Sandman, Boogeyman, Grim Reaper, Rumplestiltskin, Creature from the Black Lagoon,  Jersey Devil, Headless Horsemen, Chupacabra, the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot.

Animal type creatures that could also speak and play a huge role would be: ratmen, aracnid, Black Dog/Hellhound, unicorn, cat, birds of prey including: owl, crows or ravens, as well as any other creature you could imagine in a terrifying state.

As far as a plot I'd be willing to collaborate of course, but was thinking a wizard or two could be overthrown by their ghoul, or Titans and Greek gods who normally don't inhabit Halloween Town could become upset due to some political events taking place in the town. Or perhaps a young citizen of Halloween Town ventures to the real world and captures the attention of a human or two, and they are unintentionally brought back and need to figure out how to survive amongst their new neighbors.

Symbiote Wars

Would take place within the Marvel Comics Universe. Every marvel character imaginable would be up for grabs (the X-Men, Daredevil, Avengers, Punisher, Fantastic Four, Hulk, etc. and all their foes). If you're unfamiliar with symbiotes, they are formless creatures of black goo that take over hosts, covering their bodies, making them stronger and more violent. The prime example of this is Venom from Spiderman.

The game would involve many symbiotes being unleashed upon the planet, taking host bodies in every country, including Marvel characters both heroes and villains. Some villains take advantage of the mass chaos to further their purposes by joining the Symbiotes, while other usual villains realize the need to defend themselves so they stand along side the heroes in a massive war. I had written up a plot and beginning to this story a couple of years ago and had originally combined Gotham city and Batman characters with this story (but not the rest of DC comics, to avoid god-like characters such as Superman and the Green Lantern). That possibility is open as well and would mean that people such as the Riddler, Robin, Mr. Freeze, Alfred, Batgirl and Nightwing were also up for grabs.

Merlyn

I could go for your first swat/hostage scenario.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Greg MD on May 15, 2009, 07:00:25 PM

Nuclear warfare:

Three stages to this one. The first centers around civilization preparing to move underground. The second would be about a century later, dealing with life after society has adjusted to living underground. The third, revolves around the human race returning to the surface when the radiation has worn off.

Saku

I wouldn't mind getting involved in your swat/hostage situation and could play the police negotiator or a bunch of police cops *laughs* if you need those :) Or if you really needed more people to be your burglars or hostages I can do that. But my first choice would be cops and negotiators ^^

PM me if you're interested and let me know how things are moving along!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Merlyn

Yay, that'll work out since I'm willing to pay a bag guy or two.  I'm not to sure what Greg want's to play as, but I know he wanted to get some hostages also.

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Merlyn

Yes, I tend to fit that role a little better.  If you have ever watched kill point (I believe is the name, a miniseries/tv show.) I was kind of thinking of having my character be along the same lines as the head criminal in the show.  Very prepared and calculated, partially do to a millitary background.  In the show he was more forced into the crime as where my character would have been more happily directed towards it.

Ons and Offs

Saku

No problem! Yay! Negotiator I am! :) And yes I can do the occasional police officer as well *nods* oh and if you really need some hostages I can play one too :p would you like a female or male for another hostage? I'm thinking perhaps she/he has some sort of tie to the negotiator xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Greg MD

OOC thread for the Hostage Situation:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38645.msg1941549#msg1941549

It's rough, and I'll write up a better summary soon, but there you have it so far. Feel free to post any character descriptions you want (pictures preferred but optional, Name, profession, looks, personality insight.

Greg MD

Foxy

I would love to do the Halloween town game if you ever get it going.

Greg MD

Awesome! I'll keep you updated, Foxy. Rigth now I've 2 other games that are getting off the ground, as well as 3 others from someone else. I'll let you know in a few days.

Greg MD