News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for partner.

Started by classicalcreature, March 26, 2012, 09:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicalcreature

Hiya! I'm newly approved and this is going to be my first RP here. I'm quite nervous, actually! So I thought I'd start off with something familiar.

So I'm looking to RP:

1. Harry Potter
2. Doctor Who/Torchwood
3. Ancient Greek (original)

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions etc! I look forward to it! xxx
When you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout, 'Oh, random-fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!' or 'Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!'
~Men at Arms, Terry Pratchett

HarrisonG

I am newly approved as well.  Do you know how we can cht IRL?

classicalcreature

IRL? I'm no good at acronyms... You're going to have to spell it out... or send smoke signals... On second thought, spell it out.  ;D

Cal
xxx
When you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout, 'Oh, random-fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!' or 'Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!'
~Men at Arms, Terry Pratchett