The Archaeologist and the Garden of Eden - Gender Swap [M for F]

Started by Boatman, March 25, 2012, 03:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

A handsome (Victorian?) archaeologist hunting for evidence of the Garden of Eden in Iraq discovers a tin of seeds and brings them back to Europe (or US). He sends them to a botanical garden to see if they can be grown.

The beautiful (but perhaps dowdily dressed) female botanist in charge of the gardens has immediate success with at least two of the seeds and quickly grows fruit bushes that amazingly bear fruit a year later. Meanwhile, the archaeologist has been dropping in between trips abroad to monitor progress and, although a slightly shy academic type, finds himself strongly attracted to the botanist and invites her out for dinner. This leads to further trips out walking and boating and by the time the first fruit is ripe, they are both more than ready to rip off each other’s clothes, something they've been too reserved to actually do.

So the scene is set for another romantic candle-lit evening. The botanist turns up with a small bowl of pickings from the bush and a report from the lab which shows the strange looking fruits are not poisonous.

What they don’t know is that tasting the fruit will temporarily swap their bodies (or minds – however you want to look at it  :o ) and will lower their inhibitions.

Female Writing Partner Wanted:  I'd love to try out this role play with a female. The idea is to have lots of fun with the situation, perhaps with baddies after the fruit, lots of romance and sex. But, the twist is for us to alternate playing the female and male parts as the fruit gets munched and the story unfolds.

Please PM me if this idea interests you and let me know how you would like it to play out.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Boatman
History, where creative writing was born.