News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

World of Zhor (NC, exotic)

Started by Rune, April 30, 2015, 12:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

I am thinking that he has just been given the serum after his last refusal to kill his opponent. He is now awakening for the first time as Caress.

Wenterburn

@Kyra, I'm uncertain. Feel free to twaek the storyline slightly - I just thought if we were all going to be serum'ed together..feel free to use/notuse me.

Kyra tg

I think post Tf is a fairly pivotal moment - dealing with the aftermath is where the real drama is at. Still establishing the before often helps flesh out the after. I'm not fussed. Spreading the drama out over the games life span could make it fun.

Two players? Any more? Might get things started and leave it open.

Swordsman18

Name: Arthas Thrulkin
Appearance: An epitome of the men of Zhor, he stands a head taller than the average man. He possesses thick hardened muscles that he uses in the countless bouts of combat he engages in on a regular basis. Typically his armor involves a simple face mask, gauntlets, greaves, pauldrons and his rather large axe. This is his basic day to day outfit though the face mask will likely be lifted outside of combat to allow friendlies to see his face. A long cut goes across his forehead nearly to his ear.

Personality: Arthas gets what he wants when he wants it. This is a man who started in the streets as another dumb fighter. But after he got bigger and stronger it would appear there is no path closed to him. So it gives a very cocky and arrogant attitude where telling him no could spell ones death or even ones Ruking. In battle, he is very serious preferring to listen to strategy than to just barrel in first. He enjoys violence and breaking down others by various means. A secret enjoyment of his is someone underestimating his intelligence entrapping themselves in it.

Skills
Melee Combat
Battle Tactics

Strengths
Intelligent, Strong, Confident, Intimidating
Weaknesses:
Arrogant, Slow to adapt, Unsure of proper response to bravery

Ons: Rough sex, Broling, Manhandling slaves, Women in slave silks
Offs: Blood play, bathroom stuff

Max

Before
Name:  Pelar Gettic
Appearance:  Pelar is a thin, wiry young man with shoulder length black hair and green eyes. A little shorter than most men of Zhor.  A couple of scars from fights on his chest and left arm.  Each no more than an inch long.
Personality:  Pelar had grown used to the bandit lifestyle, after the farm he had been raised on was razed in one of the endless wars.  His parents, brothers gone, he drifted about until joining a group of bandits that preyed on merchants going to and from Calmis and Wala.  Went along with the group, since it kept him fed for not to much work.  He had a bit of a reputation within the group as a loner and not as lusty as some of the other men in the group.

After (if relevant)
Name:  Nef
Appearance:  Nice and curvy, with red hair and green eyes.
Personality:  Nef is surprised at how much she thinks about sex.  Tries to remain aloof from the other girls, but finds herself wanting to be accepted by them. 

Skills:  Dancing, serving
Strengths:  Fast learner, good at giving oral pleasure.
Weaknesses:  Weak.  Craves to be controlled and dominated. 

Ons:  Bondage, humiliation, forced sex, BJ
Offs:  Bodily wastes, mutilation

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Kyra tg

Ok Max and swordsman I'll post up something today.

Kyra tg

Kyra tg

So Max, I'm not sure if your character is caught yet or not. In short it's raining gold. The bandits have nobles that are wanted by the crown and lots of loot. Handing the nobles over for a reward is fraught with danger though. And there is no honour among theives. I'll leave it to you where it all falls.

Swordsman. Your pc can compete in the coronation tournaments if you like. Maybe your guy fought against Runes and lost - seems unlikely but whatever. This would be shameful. Likely if he is competing he saw it. It he could be working for the militia. Catching Max. If so your guy would get first dibs after ruhking.

Rune. Waking... Where? In a prison. As part of a coronation feast entertainment.

Wenterburn - I'll get to you. Throw me something to work with. ;)

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

sansa

Before
[Floatleft][/float]Name: Jacelynn
Appearance:cute, girl next door, dirty blonde hair, rosey cheeks, little "baby fat"
Personality: An energetic young woman, Jacelynn loves being outdoor and enjoying nature. Jacelynn has always been a people person, wanting please her friends and family by succeeding and making them smile. After parents deprecated, Jacelynn became depressed which resulted in her discovery of finding nature peaceful and calming. She often spends her free time hiking or simply sitting outside. As much as she loves the sun hitting her face, she loves the rain the most. Rain brings her peace and feels so relaxing! Sexually, Jacelynn has never given relationships much thought. She had always focused on her studies and friendships but never a relationship... Does she like men? Yes. Does she like women? Well... She can't say since she's never given the idea much of a thought.

After

[/Floatleft]Name: Jacelynn or Jace
Appearance: thanks to the serum, Jace's face slimmed, and her skin tone is now even. Her imperfections have seemed to vanish...
Personality: Jace finds herself in silence most days since arriving to Zhor. How her life here came to be is an unnecessary memory. Since the serum was injected, her sexual "senses" have certainly been hyped but she suppresses the urges, knowing her true self would never have the desire to submit. Jace is stubborn and occasionally senseless but with the reminder, the knows her place here on Zhor. Because she suppresses her sexual desires, she's often in a bad mood and chooses not to speak to anyone- knowing her quick tongue is sure to get her in trouble. Though a bit of a trouble maker, Jace is still a good person and once trust is established, she is sure to be a valued to slave for someone.

Skills: Often trying to get out of sexual activities, she has mastered the art of massaging and cooking.
Strengths: though she isn't a fan, she is very good at giving oral sex
Weaknesses: she doesn't watch her mouth before she speaks, she is too stubborn for her own good and despises submitting.

Ons: Non-con, oral, rough, Being man handled (well sheeee doesn't like it. But I like it for my character!),
Offs: bathroom play, excessive body fluids, spit, torture
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Kyra tg

Sansa, looks good. Fine to join. Rune's character is from earth too.just need to figure out how Jace fits in. Is she in prison? With the king? In town? You could post to set the scene. Maybe go down to the ghosts to see the prisoners bathe or the castle for sentencing / to see the festivities

sansa

I'll write something this evening when I'm home! :)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Wenterburn

Argh, Kyra, Chambers, not Chandra! Chamber! Damn you autocorrect. I'm posting from mobile too, please forgive typos >__<

Next think you know you're going to want to boil some slaves after you duo them.

...Anyone else in the RP? is it just Max and Kyra & I?

Swordsman18

I am not really sure what to post... I was not really mentioned.

Kyra tg

Quote from: Swordsman18 on June 02, 2015, 07:47:11 PM
I am not really sure what to post... I was not really mentioned.

Sorry, I'll post you up something. Ghas will send your PC to bring Guldan and the former duke to him. They're long past any reasonable time for the duke being presented to the king. There are also two prisoners to hunt and capture - Caress and Hendrix.

Wenterburn

Complicating matters, I've gone looking for Arthas :) hello, swords!

sansa

I'm having the same issue.. So much is going on I'm kind of lost as to where I can fit my character.
O/O

Kyra tg

Hi Sansa to clarify is Jace a slave yet? She's ruked and that would be obvious. She can have been grabbed on the street and sold to the pleasure house - the Silver Slipper. She would be down in the cells with Nulda. Arthas will probably find her if he searches for Nulda.

dror

Are you guys still looking for players? If so, I'm interested in playing a slave.

sansa

Quote from: Kyra tg on June 04, 2015, 06:13:01 PM
Hi Sansa to clarify is Jace a slave yet? She's ruked and that would be obvious. She can have been grabbed on the street and sold to the pleasure house - the Silver Slipper. She would be down in the cells with Nulda. Arthas will probably find her if he searches for Nulda.
[/quote
Jace is intended to be a slave character. So yes I'd like to see her in the Silver Slipper is just fine. So Nulda is currently in there and just sort of place her in there?
O/O

Kyra tg

Yep Sansa, a did a basic post. How Jace was snatched and why she was allowed to walk around the streets remain a mystery to expand upon. If she awakens to being ruked that works too but she's your girl. I don't want to control her. No, I lie. I do.

You know Nulda is the former duke who the king wants. Shinja is keen to find out what secret Nulda knows to expand her own wealth and power.

dror, if you want to join in that would be ok. The Silver Slipper has plenty of opportunities for freshly ruked slavegirls. Well not so much opportunities as constraints. But one mans constraint is another slavegirls opportunity. Will need some kind of character sheet. Or you could take Nulda's reins if you like. Figuratively speak. I mean play Nulda. She has been broled already so is not a virgin slave girl. Shinja holds her reins at the moment. Sorry light bondage punage ooc punishment is ending.

Would be nice to have another master / mistress.

dror

Well I don't know who Nulda is, but I thought of playing Valan, the earth born human twink.
He was sent by the age of 16, when it was clear he has no future in school but was an extremely handsome individual about to become mature.
By the age of 18 he was at Zhor, and has been given not one, not two, but THREE doses of Ruhk Serum - One for males, one for females and another one for males. He almost died from the experiment, but he woke up to be a male slut of huge proportions, with a slightly feminine side.

I'm not sure who the masters in the game are, but he is priced VERY high obviously, so I don't know who'd want to buy him.

If that premise is ok, I'll write some more.

Kyra tg

Hi dror. The zhor premise tends to be gender transformation based which is on your offs. Male to female or female transforms. Rune's start post mentions Futa however that's not so much my cup of tea unless it's on the slippery slope of a male going to a full female form. I'm afraid your suggestion isn't a very good fit with the premise.