LostInTheMist's Serious Plots (M for Any)

Started by LostInTheMist, March 16, 2023, 04:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

Welcome to my page. This is for my more serious RPs. If you're looking for more smut-focused RPs, you can check them out HERE.

These RPs, while still adult, and still containing smut, will be more focused on the story of the characters, and are probably more appropriate for a long-term RP, since there will be plenty to do in between sex scenes.

The titles and descriptions below are rough outlines and can be worked to fit your particular kinks and limits.

Please PM if you are interested.

I'm (Not) A Lesbian!

YC is a very popular, bigoted girl. Captain of the Cheerleading Team, President of the Young Christians Club and the associated Chastity Club. MC is an out lesbian, and while she's a good student, she's an outcast. Even the geeky kids don't want to spend time with her, because they've got enough troubles without also being accused of being gay. MC is often picked on by your character for being gay. But then the two of them are assigned to work together on a science project. YC hates this idea, lobbies the teacher to put her with someone else, but everything fails, and the two are forced to work together. MC is not exactly thrilled by this either. But as they work together on the science club, YC realizes that MC is pretty much normal, and actually not a bad person. For one thing, MC doesn't hit on you or try to "convert" you, the way you thought. Eventually, this develops into a friendship and then... something more. YC has had boyfriends, maybe she has a boyfriend now, but until she met MC she didn't realize that there was a special "spark" that was missing from her relationships with boys. She feels that spark with my character. But is she willing to risk everything she has to be with the person who makes her happy? Or will she deny what she has discovered about herself?

Noah

The year is 2385, two hundred years after the Ark Ship Noah left the dying planet Earth carrying 70,000 passengers and crew in cryo-stasis on a 400 year journey to a new home, along with genetic samples of millions of species of plants and animals. You are one of the maintenance crew, awakened when something has gone wrong. There should be a crew of 20 of you, but the other 18 died due to a malfunction in their stasis pods. Together with your sole surviving partner (MC) and the Service Android Mark I (or Sami) you must discover what's gone wrong with the ship, how to fix it, and how it went wrong in the first place. This is definitely a heavy world-building and planning one, so it needs a creative partner willing to work with me to help create the setting. Inspiration for the ship itself is loosely drawn from the movie "Passengers (2016)".

Gilded Cage

YC is a princess who has lived all her life in luxury, but as her teenage years have gone on, she's begun to realize that everything around her serves one purpose, to keep her prisoner. Her parents are already looking to marry her off to some foreign Prince or King who's never laid eyes on her, and who wants only an alliance with her nation from her parents, and sons from her. Taking a chance, she steals away from the Palace one night. But with no real skills or understanding of the real world, and with the knights of the realm looking for her, how long can she stay free? Where will she go? What will she do? (This can be done with a historicalish world, low fantasy, high fantasy, what have you.)
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.