What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green wrap dress with a white belt, white trim and a floating leaf pattern, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Brown cotton slacks and a long-sleeved pale peach silk blouse with oxblood loafers

vysethethird

StareDown

Black pants, red shirt... I'm probably dying on the next expedition.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks, a leaf-green long-sleeved silk blouse, black ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Steelers dress down day - Black slacks and my Rocky Bleier jersey and black leather ballet flats

Bruja

Celtic cross ring on the left hand, Claddagh on the right hand and turquoise cotton panties....g'nite!

rpguy37

Zach Ertz Eagles jersey and black boxer briefs.

Go Birds! 🦅
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Off-white long-sleeved silk blouse and light brown slacks with oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green pencil skirt and a long-sleeved silk blouse in a light celery color (sort of like the hearts of celery) with sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a long-sleeved light peach colored silk blouse with black leather ballet flats

LostInTheMist

Tan slacks and a burgundy polo shirt.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated March 24, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Unusually long bout of insomnia is slowing my posting rate.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt and a pale pink long-sleeved silk blouse with sheer black stockings and black heels

Avernale

Tan golf pants, a blue t-shirt that is slightly too small for me, and brown socks

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless cream-colored sheath with a matching jacket, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

A navy blue fitted t-shirt, a black top over and casual (subtly camo) green slacks.

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray pencil skirt and a turquoise long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

taurinekitten

Black yoga pants and a black and silver leopard print sports bra.

Koekje

Green lantern shirt and dark grey shorts with a palm motif on them
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Beguile's Mistress

Beige A-line skirt, long-sleeved lavender silk blouse, beige stockings and brown heels

Merry Gentry

Black dress pants, blue, black and white striped dress shirt and black heels
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a pale grey long-sleeved cotton blouse, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds tooth pencil skirt with a long-sleeved red silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Koekje

Light green shorts, The Flash t-shirt and a blanket :D
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Merry Gentry

peach and gray checkered shorts, and a peach tank top ~ pj's!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”