Witchblade [NC | Fanfic | Fantasy/Sci-Fi | Seeking M]

Started by Dreamers Sand, December 05, 2010, 11:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamers Sand

The Death of Honor

Artwork by josephcaesarsd

You're a young man living in Chicago, 2036. You're life could be anything, a criminal or a finely tuned businessman right down to your average middle-class civilian. Either way, no matter what you do or who you are, your life is about to drastically change.

In the middle of the night one night, you hear a loud crash and a metallic screeching. It jolts you awake, and you go to see what it was, but all you find is-

A woman. Lying in the street. You're the only one who goes outside to check, perhaps the first. She's absolutely gorgeous, full-figured with long locks of dark chocolate hair and aquatic green eyes. But as soon as she wakes, she begs you to take her inside. And from there, it begins to unwind. She doesn't remember anything about herself before the "crash" or "accident", she only knows her name by a dog tag around her throat that reads "Azure 003". Taking her in, she seems normal and kind enough...

But with time, secrets come to the surface. Sooner or later you realize, you're housing a weapon. Azure is one of the Witchblade experiments, of the reproduced copy Witchblades, a famed weapon of historic proportion. And she's the key to a war waiting to happen...

Plotline:
This will not stick to any of the Witchblade productions (the anime, movie, or comic books). Instead, it uses the idea and yet creates an original storyline to a certain degree.

The plotline is about the Witchblade, a special gift or stone, in a bracelet (sometimes, it can be something else such as a symbolic scar of embedded crystal) that transforms the wielder into a weapon, almost a different person. It covers that arm in a gauntlet that wields a blade along it, and creates a total weapon sense. Azure is an experimental Witchblade, used in the replication of the original. She was one of the few successes too, in getting the replica Witchblade to bind to a human woman. But she's escaped, and she's being hunted by the Myriad Corporation, as well as the key to stopping the overflow of hybrid enemies on the streets drawn to the Witchblade's power.

The plotline also will revolve around the relationship developed between Azure and your character, and how they get along, how he teaches her about things and puts her mind back in place.

-You do not need to know anything about Witchblade to do this rp, seeing as I'll play the Witchblade.
-I expect someone who can write pretty well, a few paragraphs or something like it. Good grammar, punctuation, and spelling is something we should all try for.
-Elements of this story include Non-Con, Bondage, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Action, Adventure, Gore/Violence, etc.
-Seeking a male, dominant or submissive, I don't care. Either can work fine with me.

Yep, I think that's basically it. Respond here if interested, I'll take one person then lock this thread.

Thanks
-Eternity
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Jmorty33

Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Dreamers Sand

All right, this is now closed. Expect a PM from me shortly.
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs