Split (F for male character)

Started by MissLith, March 08, 2017, 10:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissLith

Okay, so I just watched the movie 'Split', and it's given me the craving for something really dark, and twisted, based off the concept of the movie, but of course involving smut.

My loose idea is this.
You play a character with Dissociative Ideintity Disorder. How many personalities he has would be completely up to you. One of these identities kidnaps my character after watching her for some time. He locks her away in a room with a bed and a bathroom. He rapes her daily. Throughout the day his personality changes, a different 'character' coming into the 'light'. One could be that of a parent figure, one could be a child-like character, the possibilities are endless. Though my one request is that one of them is the real 'him' who comes out from time to time, and that will be who my character will fall in love with, maybe a strong case of Stockholm Syndrome.

I was thinking our characters will be between 20 and 35, with him being older. This is negotiable, but no under 18s.

I realise I'm rambling, but if you're interested in my idea and would like to flesh it out together some more, then please PM me. I only play through Skype as a rule, but I could be convinced to PM for the right person.