Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunarking

Quote from: Spunky on December 13, 2009, 09:35:32 AM
Yes, any PG-rated activities are welcome here. *winks*

Smiles. "Well, may we cuddle when you get back?"

Notices the customer and walks up to her. "What would you like dear?"

Saerrael

"Something warm would do wonders. I still feel like I'm half frozen.
Do you have any cocoa?"

Lunarking

Brightens up at the mention of cocoa. "Of course! Would you like my special cocoa, or regular cocoa?"

Saerrael

"...special cocoa? Ehm.. sounds.. interesting. Yeah, I'll take that."

Lunarking

Breaks in to a snicker fit as he fixes cocoa. Half cocoa and half gin. He walks back over after stirring it and hands it to her. "Here you go hon." Winks.

Saerrael

*Takes the special cocoa and sips it carefully, raising a brow.*

"Not bad. Thank you. I think this will warm me up again."

Lunarking

Smiles happy that she likes it. "You're quite welcome." Winks and walks back to the couch in front of the fire place.

Saerrael

*Leans back and relaxes, now and then sipping her cocoa.*

Lunarking

He decides to walk up and sit next to her. "So how was your day?"

Saerrael

"It was allright. The whole of the weekend was 'all right'." she mumbles, rubbing her forehead "I'm just tired, now. This drink will be the last thing I will 'do' this weekend."

Lunarking

Saerrael

*Finishes her drink, collects her things and wanders off, leaving pay and a handsome tip on the table.*

Spunky

*wanders in, sets out breakfast buffet*

Spunky

*gets page, steps away for a bit*

Spunky

Ana Luusi

*stumbles in and starts hungrily eating off of the breakfast buffet.* Morning spunky!

Spunky

Quote from: Ana Luusi the Christmas Temptress on December 15, 2009, 09:21:39 AM
*stumbles in and starts hungrily eating off of the breakfast buffet.* Morning spunky!

Good morning, Ana. *hugs* How are you?

Ana Luusi

Great! A little overwhelmed by finals week and having started like 4~5 RPs now... But glad to see you again! *continues nomming on breakfast*

Spunky

Quote from: Ana Luusi the Christmas Temptress on December 15, 2009, 09:37:33 AM
Great! A little overwhelmed by finals week and having started like 4~5 RPs now... But glad to see you again! *continues nomming on breakfast*

Yes, finals week for a lot of people. I figure it is quiet here and hectic at home for a lot of people right now. *gets more coffee* Just be sure you get your sleep.

Ana Luusi

Yea it's pretty bad... I can't wait for this week to be over so I can focus on things I actually want to. I'm probably gonna have to take a nap here pretty soon to catch up.

Spunky

Quote from: Ana Luusi the Christmas Temptress on December 15, 2009, 09:48:07 AM
Yea it's pretty bad... I can't wait for this week to be over so I can focus on things I actually want to. I'm probably gonna have to take a nap here pretty soon to catch up.

That is probably a good idea. We can start up the fireplace if you want. *smiles*

Ana Luusi

Yea... Ana likes her naps. And fireplace naps are even better!

Spunky

Quote from: Ana Luusi the Christmas Temptress on December 15, 2009, 09:53:21 AM
Yea... Ana likes her naps. And fireplace naps are even better!

We'll snuggle up and get you some sleep when you're ready. *winks*

Ana Luusi

Thanks, I think i'll take one in about 15 minutes or so... I haven't gotten to talk to Spunky in a bit!

Spunky

Quote from: Ana Luusi the Christmas Temptress on December 15, 2009, 10:03:32 AM
Thanks, I think i'll take one in about 15 minutes or so... I haven't gotten to talk to Spunky in a bit!

Yes, poor Spunky is running around like a nut these days. I'm hoping to have things settled by early January. *giggles*