Royal Pet (Pet play, training, anal, and/or whatever else turns us on)

Started by Teo Torriatte, January 28, 2015, 01:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

As the empress' daughter, Reya lived a life of luxury and privilege. She had everything she could have ever wanted, or so it was assumed. But what she really wanted was someone to lord over her, someone to tell her no and punish her when she misbehaves. And what she wanted more than anything was for her master to stick a tail plug into her (preferably one that vibrates) and literally treat her like their pet. A beloved pet with benefits. When she confessed her darkest desires to the Cardinal, who was not the righteous man everyone assumed he was, he seized the opportunity to break the girl in an effort to weaken her family's claim to the throne.

He has hired you as her trainer. This isn't a kidnapping, she wants to go with you. But will you wear her down as the Cardinal wishes, and bring her back as nothing more than a shell of her formal self? Or will you temper your training with love, kindness and respect, and remain loyal to the Empress, as well as to her successor?

If this intrigues you, please PM me. I may or may not be checking this thread for replies, but I always check my PMs.