Played by: Cyrus The Red
Stage Name: "The Alpha" Adam Black
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight: 245
Hometown: Washington DC
Alignment:  Face
Faction:  Old Guard

Gimmick: Part warrior philosopher, part raging caveman, and undeniably 100% bad ass Adam Black was one of the most prolific ASW champions of the last generation. In a brutal championship defense five years ago he lost and was forcibly retired from ASW as a stipulation. As an independent he soon found himself bouncing between various minor league federations holding limited obligation contracts around the world. However with the latest ASW purchase, a loophole once again allows his return to the house he helped lay the foundation for and only time will tell what he plans to do with the opportunity. 

Style: Hardcore / Brawler
Signature Move(s): Beast Killer (Modifed Tiger Driver), The Black Dog Bite (Rope Modified Camel Clutch), Psycho Clutch (Twisting Knee Bar Submission)
Trademark Taunt: Leaning lazily back first on the ropes and laughing.
Theme Music: Immortally Insane - Pantera

Attributes
Durability: 9/10
Strength: 8/10
Technique: 5/10
Submission: 7/10
Speed/Aerial: 4/10
Stamina: 6/10
Charisma: 4/10
Hardcore: 7/10
The blues is losing someone you love and not having enough money to immerse yourself in drink.

rrichmon

Just going to throw this out there.

There are currently 2 more threads with this going on

Character thread (if you made a character here best to just copy it and paste it on there):
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245408.0

OOC Plots/storylineing:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245861.0

"How sad, to work so hard for.. so little"

Primarch

Hey Cyrus, Adam looks fine for the most part with the exception of:
QuoteFaction:  Initially Ambiguous
The purpose of that is actually something I need to know so I know our numbers and can work the plot to suit.

CyrusTheRed

Quote from: Primarch on March 19, 2016, 08:49:50 AM
Hey Cyrus, Adam looks fine for the most part with the exception of:The purpose of that is actually something I need to know so I know our numbers and can work the plot to suit.

Ok sure that's no problem. Looking at the character breakdown so far there look to be 2 divas and 2 superstars representing the Old Guard and Four superstars representing the new blood. So to balance that a bit Adam will represent the Old Guard. Also I will be changing him to a full face rather than tweener to further balance out the character load in the Old Guard. I will make the corrections and submit to the character thread, thanks everyone.
The blues is losing someone you love and not having enough money to immerse yourself in drink.

tyr4n02r

Do we have a description of the arena? Size/sides of the ring, ramp appearance, location of commentary?
(might belong in the OOC, so sorry if it does)
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Evil Tim

Is this game still being recruited for?  If it is I would love to join in.

Primarch

We have actually not started yet due to some delays on my part, so yes feel free to submit a character!

yuki92

i'm interested in this.... i'm thinking of a new blood diva, maybe a heel...

and is there intergender match? or can the diva have the title shot for the main title?

Primarch

Right now there is only a single title and all characters that are wrestlers may go after it so yes.

Evil Tim

Played by: Ramsey
Stage Name: Chris Campbell
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 217 lbs
Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Alignment: Heel
Faction: New Blood
Gimmick: On the indy scene, Chris Campbell was known as the king of tag team wrestling, leading three different teams to tag team gold.  As the saying goes though, you can have too much of a good thing.  Campbell became sick of tag team wrestling and attempted to distance himself from it, however bookers and promoters believed his only drawing power was his tag team ability and ignored his attempts to break out on his own.  Campbell's final rebellion came in the form of him walking out on his tag team partner during a match, and returning after the match to deliver his finisher, the Dead Man's Hand, to his former partner.  Campbell welcomes the coming of ASW, as he believes this is the place that will recognize his ability as a single's competitor.
Style: Hybrid (Arcobat/Speedster)
Signature Move(s): Dead Man's Hand, Shooting Star Press
Trademark Taunt: Holding his fingers like a gun and pointing to his opponent and 'firing'
Theme Music: Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself

Durability: 4/10
Strength: 6/10
Technique: 6/10
Submission: 2/10
Speed/Aerial: 10/10
Stamina: 8/10
Charisma: 7/10
Hardcore: 7/10

CyrusTheRed

I'm still interested but I'm about to leave town until Sunday so I won't be able to post until then.