Intrest check: Extraordinary beauty [UN]

Started by Duchess, February 08, 2009, 07:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

Title: Extraordinary beauty

An odalisque (Turkish: Odalık) was a virgin female slave in an harem allowed empire. She was an assistant or apprentice to the concubines and wives, and she might rise in status to become one of them. Most odalisques were part of the harem, that is, the household, of the sultan.
An odalisque was not a concubine of the harem, but it was possible that she could become one. Odalisques were ranked at the bottom of the social stratification of a harem, serving not the sultan, but rather, his concubines and wives as personal chambermaids. Odalisques were usually slaves given as gifts to the sultan. Generally, an odalisque was never seen by the sultan, but instead remained under the direct supervision of the Valide sultan. If an odalisque was of extraordinary beauty or had exceptional talents in dancing or singing, she would be trained as a possible concubine. If selected, an odalisque trained as a concubine would serve the sultan sexually, and only after such sexual contact would she change in status, becoming thenceforth a concubine. In the  Empire, concubines encountered the sultan only once—unless she was especially skilled in dance, singing, or the sexual arts, and thus gained his attention. If a concubine's contact with the sultan resulted in the birth of a son, she would become one of his wives.

Amina father not wanting to feed one more mouth after losing his job as the cook in the sultan palace and seeing his sons as his treasure, he decide to sell his daughter to the sultan. she accept her faith and enters the sultan household to serve his wife’s . The sultan still at a strong age has two sons, which one will follow his step in the throne is still undecided yet.

Her beauty after years had captured the sultan ears and he asked for her to be part of the yearly celebration show.
Amina scared of the older man centers her attention on his youngest. son dancing her heart out for him. the sultan clearly impressed with her is considering making her his concubine. but the prince had his eyes set on her too What happens as a result of the problem?
Amina falls in love with the prince but they had to hide their encounters or els she would be sentenced to death. worst she couldnt deny the sultan because she was sold to him and together they planed to dethrone the sultan before he takes her.
If he take her before he is dethroned she will be considered impure and send away with all the other concubines, so the new sultan can chose his own fresh harem.
Amina naive nature confides in two of the harem girls she consider her friend, but one of them who has a greedy , selfish and jealous nature conspire with the other son to take down both the sultan and his brother to claim sole ownership over the throne

settings:

harem room:

is the part of the household forbidden to male strangers, the harem of the sultan's palace in the  Empire would contain several hundred women including wives, mistresses, the sultan's mother, daughters and other female relatives and eunuchs and slave girls to serve the aforementioned women. the female slaves sleep two by two in a room each.

sultan chamber:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2w1vygl.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/wkr143.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/afhmhf.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2mm7aqx.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2zf3dw8.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/eplouf.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/25q80mc.jpg

the sultan will send one of his wife's to call the girl he decide to spend night with, most times to explore her exotic talents but can be for simple company too.

palace garden:

special celebrations are hold in the garden or the harem girls and the wife spend time outside in the garden entertaining them self. the garden is so big it can even serve as a secret meeting place.

more settings can be added once game start

(just an idea: harem girls are not allowed to fall in love with any other man or seen by any other man, if a girl fall in love with an outsider or insider and she is caught. She will be thrown alive in a sack in the sea and the male will be send away.
Edit: Even in modern day, the people consider being a slave to the sultan a privilege and the one allowed in his house enjoyed luxury, no matter how low your position was. One as; low as a slave will make their family proud by offering her self to the ruling sultan. His taste for female beauties from different countries gives him the right to kidnap girls from all over the world and bring them to his country to serve him; it will be as if they never existed after a good sum of money exchange.)

1.Sultan:
2.Sultan personal guard and confidant: Hazim (bbbob)
3.Sultan wife:
4.Sultan wife:
5.Son 1:
6.Son 2:
7.Harem girl 1: Amina (me)
8.Harem girl 2:
9.Harem girl 3:

more characters can be added

Duchess

Character type: 7
Eye color: green
Hair color: dark brown
Physical Description: Amina is a 5.6 beauty with natural tan skin because of her Arabic heritage. Her big green eyes something unusual in her culture enhance her dark brown hair and oval shaped face. Amina has the perfect hourglass shape because of her had work and secretly dance practice giving her a graceful and alluring presence.
Personality: sweet and charming girl, always ready to help Outgoing, Intelligent, Confident, A bit naive
Physical abilities: very flexible because of her secretly training as a dancer by watching the other girls
Background: her father with 6 sons and only one daughter sold her to the sultan household to feed the rest of the family
Personal life: from small she only known working and serving others
Work life: she sleeps in the sultan first wife room and takes care of her babies
Strength: strong minded and passive. Very patient and loyal and a hard worker
Weakness: weak willed but with an explosive character
Name: Amina

Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

Duchess

please post here your interest and pm your character and role choice
edit: no role is sure until i receive the pm and post  your name in the open position

Paladin

I'd like to play the younger son if at all possible.

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Ramster

Sounds interesting! I know I shouldn't, butthe sultan sounds likee fun to play, I have a thing for arrogant and/or slightly loopy tyrants :D
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Duchess

cool waiting for your character guys..and we need some girls
edit: self created characters are allowed too..only it has to be a part of the story base

Duchess

one detail: the story people does have a very old fashioned way of viewing life and their culture but they still are in the modern world and only wear their traditional clothes on special occasion or meetings.
only the females are constantly dressed in delicate pieces because it accentuate their feminine shape and the sultan like it so

BigBuckBob

Character type: 2
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Black

Personality: A very guarded person, he only ever talks to the sultan. Guards below him are generally given orders in the form of yelling.
Personal life: A close friend and confidant of the sultan since he was very young, he would choose the sultan over most things. He was now the royal bodygaurd, but had nothing else. The sultan had many private activities to attend to, and all Hazim ever did was wait outside.
Work life: Very dedicated to protecting his friend. He is the best guy you could ask for to be on security detail. Strong and confident he is quick to make safety a priority, dismiss any other guards that might be slacking, and dispose of enemies.
Strength: Strength, loyalty
Weakness: Lonely, surrounded by beautiful women he can't have
Name: Hazim
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Duchess

need some females atleast 1 harem girl and wife to start the game ,the rest can jump in after.

Paladin

removed till Thalia aproves

Duchess

MsNikki

Character type: 9
Eye color: black
Hair color: black
Physical Description: Salma got black wavy smooth hair a little longer than shoulder length, dark sweet eyes, 32 C breasts, 165 cm (5'4) tall and 58 kgs (128lbs) of weight, Arabic looks with white sensitive skin. Her little tight little body has big room for flexibility accomplishing her dancing skills.
Personality: Sweet, cute, caring, funny and charming. In addition to those, she is smart and intelligent, always has managed to get out of trouble with her sweet talk and lovely behavior.
Physical abilities: tight little body with lots of rooms for flexiblity, she also takes care of her body keeping it healthy through exercise.
Background: Salma comes from a very poor family that works for the Sultan's family ages ago. They men in her family, since her great grandfather, take care of the horses and stables while the women serve in the palace, the kitchen... etc. She was born and raised in the palace and her family died when she was 10 and she was the only daughter with no brothers. The Sultan himself asked for special care to be taken of her until she grew up and was capable of serving and dancing. She is loved by the Sultan and his family. She dances for him and she serves his women from deep in her heart as she considers them her family. She has nice relations with the wives and daughters of the Sultan, and also all the women in the harem. She never thought about being a concubine and never wanted to. She was happy being the way she is, a slave, and she also is attracted to other women, she slept secretly with other girls in the harem and also with a man who used to work in the palace before being sent away to another land. She is no virgin.
Personal life: best friend of Amina.
Work life: she sleeps in the harem, she cleans the rooms of the Sultan, princes and wives.
Strength: smart and intelligent, works her way around.
Weakness: easily seduced.
Name: Salma

Duchess

still has opening for son 2 and harem girl 2

Ramster

Here's your sultan!

Name: Hakan the Callous
Description: Hakan is a cynical and lustful ruler. He considers his job as ruler mainly to be the efficient running of the country's kleptocracy, which is to say taking riches from the populace, and maintaining stable borders of his empire. He particularly enjoys his harem and other perks of the job, such as regular and extravagant feasts. He considers both his sons to be rather blunt instruments and loose cannons and isn't really sure which to beqeath the responsibility of sultanhood to after his death. Come to think of it, he isn't particularly bothered what happens after his death, but he knows that the vicious rivalry between his sons will probably only get more savage if he designates one his official heir. Is wary of assassination attempts and trusts no one. However, even his hard-boiled soul is not immune to the charms of his wives and concubines...
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa