Lady Lunarius

I approve darlin. Thanks for putting up with Howling's nit picking <3 *Teasing*

No but welcome to the game!
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

KuraiShiuzaki

*Smiles an nods head smiling* Thank you Luna. I am happy to of been accepted. *Runs off to write*

Nim

Name: Darian Tyberious aka Ty

Race: Breton/Dremora Lord

Physical Details/Short history: Darian grow up within the walls of Jorrvaskr the home of the Companions.  His mother and her older sister were both companions.  His mother had been one of the members of the inner circle while her sister chose not to go that route.  Shayla, Darian's mother had been sent off on a mission to clear out a cave of particularly nasty Grizzly Bears.  During the battle she had Summoned a Dremora Lord to aid in her battle.  With the help of her Dremora the battle was one but not without major injury to Shayla's left leg. 

As it turned out her knowledge of Regeneration spells had not been enough to fight efficiently against the infection caused by the bear claws ripping through calf all the way to the bone.  Shayla was forced to stay there in the cave waiting either to mend well enough to walk or until she was found by one of her shield brothers or sisters.  During this time she was raped by the Dremora Lord soon after she had closed her eyes to go to sleep one evening.  She had somehow managed to kill the Dremora Lord with a dragon bone dagger but the damage had already been done.  A seed was planted within her womb and her son was conceived. 

Shayla had been found by her older sister Tila and a couple other of the companions who had gone in search for her.  The only person to ever know the full truth about Shayla's pregnancy had been Tila and she chose to take her sisters side and keep the events of the conception completely out of public knowledge.  8 months later Shayla died giving birth to her son.  Whom Tila took to be her own child.  The difficulty had been Darian was simply to large to make it through the birth canal.

Darian came into the world a 12 pound 6 ounce baby boy.  Born with two somewhat odd birthmarks.  One which ran nearly the full length of his inner thigh that looked like the Sanguine Rose and one small one behind his left ear in the shape of aGrand Soul gem.  Darian continued to grow at an accelerated rate.  Sprouting up quickly gaining his full height of 6'8 inches by the time he was 17.  After that it was all a matter of his muscles filling in.  Which really took little time at all either.  There were always many chores to do around Jorrvaskr many of which involved quite a bit of physical labor.  This combined with his natural interest and talent with all weapons served to shape him into the well built powerful man he was to this day. 

Core Combat Skills*: Please list 3 - 4

• One handed
  • Two handed
  • Heavy Armor
  • Unarmed

Core Supplementary Skills:Please list 3 - 4

• Restoration
  • Lockpicking
  • Sneak
Secondary Skills: Please list 3 - 4

• Smithing
  • Enchanting
Starting Equipment:

• Ancient Nord Armor When on Companion business
  • Daedric Armor When out exploring for his own purposes.
  • Daedric Weaponry Does not carry all of it at one time.
  • Potions: Healing x2, Magic x2, Stamina x2, Invisibility x2
  • 150 Lockpicks
  • 69 Septims
  • Ruby Necklass enchanted for Health Regeneration.
  • Ruby Ring enchanted for Stamina Regeneration. 
Mark of the Demora:  Gives the use of Fire magic

Faction Affiliations: Companions (Circle Member), Dark Brotherhood, Leaning towards siding with the Dragon Born's Heir

Black Howling

With the changes we discussed on IM, you have all three GM approvals and can move Darian over to the Accepted character thread. Or Adventurers thread, either way you wanna put it.

>_>

Nim

~Grins~ Thank you very much to all three of you!!!

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Dashenka

Already said this to Howling already but might as well share it with you, maybe you guys can help.

I'm really interested in playing but in order for me to be comfortable with a game I need a plot and a goal to work to and some players to have constant contact with.

Howling said that Winterhold needs some players. What is their story?

It's all very well put together so I'm not giving up just yet :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Black Howling

Quote from: Dashenka on August 11, 2013, 06:15:22 AM
Already said this to Howling already but might as well share it with you, maybe you guys can help.

I'm really interested in playing but in order for me to be comfortable with a game I need a plot and a goal to work to and some players to have constant contact with.

Howling said that Winterhold needs some players. What is their story?

It's all very well put together so I'm not giving up just yet :)

I answered you via PM. You can easily check out the two confirmed players in winterhold on the Adventurer's thread located in the first post of this Recruitment thread. I also spoke a bit on your other issues with the game. Hope it helps.

Also, the other two players already for sure in winterhold probably wont be on to answer this until tomorrow.

Lady Lunarius

Here's a great place to get all the information you need. All of the holds have different goals and plots, some tied to the main plot of the game, some which are equivalent to sidequests like in the game. The idea of Skyrim is that it is an open game in many ways. I spent more time myself on side quests than the main quest line. >.> But I love sidequests.

Feel free to ask questions. I know you've talked with Howling but feel free to add Eternal Blade and myself to any conversation and we can all help you out. <3

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Dashenka

Name: Varinka

Race: Nord

Physical Details/Short history: As a native of the Winterhold province, Varinka is used to the cold and snow. Her free spirit and eagerness to learn had her training with weapons at very young age, staying fit and tanned from the sun. Despite her light frame, she has high stamina and can easily wear heavy armour for battles. Both her parents were simple merchants but Varinka always felt she was destined for greater things so as soon as she could, she joined up with the Winterhold army. She got the nasty jobs because she was young and a female but soon enough the men started to respect her for the good warrior she was. In fact they soon accepted her as one of their own stating she could fight like any men and fool the opposition into thinking otherwise.

Her father is a blacksmith and fletcher and Varinka learned a few tricks of the trade from him. Mostly because of necessity as none of the Winterhold smiths were able to make something Varinka could actually fit. Bending steel that small would make it brittle and making it thicker would make it too heavy for Varinka who eventually turned to wearing only steel from the waist down and not bothering with much above that. It made for good distraction from human enemies. Recently she has done some strength training and made herself a chainmail armour set lined with steel on the inside.

Despite showing great skill in battle and having an attitude to match, Varinka has never left the province.

Core Combat Skills*: Please list 3 - 4

Two Handed
    Light Armour
    Heavy Armour
    Unarmed

Speechcraft
    Smithing

Alchemy
    Lock Pick

Starting Equipment:

Amulet of Arkhay (+10 health)
    Barbarian Armour
    Viking Armour
    Silver ring
    Orcish Greatsword of Absorption (Absorb 10 points of health)
    Armoured fur hood

Healing Potion
    Pick axe
    Lock Pick
    Hides

Faction Affiliations: Winterhold

Black Howling

Dashenka: I'm gonna paste a section here that I think you and a few others may have missed.

• Core Combat Skill Options: Destruction, One Handed, Two Handed, Block, Archery, Light Armor , Heavy Armor, Thu'um's and Unarmed

• Core Supplemental Skill Options: Restoration, Illusion, Sneak, Alteration, Lockpicking and Conjuration, Thu'um's and increased facility in Enchantment, Smithing, pickpocket, Alchmey and Speech.

• Secondary Skill Options: All Supplemental skills at lower capacity, as well as Pickpocket, Enchantment, Smithing, and speech

While you CAN choose up to four of any, don't abuse it. Another note, each category has a list of skills next to it. If it's not on that list, it cannot be placed in that category. Secondary and supplemental are of course interchangeable, but combat skills are not.
I amended the last part of it in case people have simply been misunderstanding.

Before I can approve your character , I'll need your skills amended. Please remove Light armor from secondary, and one handed from supplemental. Core Combat's only purpose are to kill enemies, or defend against said fate. I don't have varying degrees of them because I did not wish to clunk this up with more system elements then were needed.

Dashenka

Eternal Blade

Medium Armor? I'm gonna assume you mean light armor, though it could cause some confusion among other players, so please correct it. Otherwise, she looks fine to me.

Lady Lunarius

Just a basic question. Does your character frequent the ruins around Winterhold? Does she push out bandits that move in too close to the city roads?

I love the concept, I'm just getting a feel for her skill levels.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Name: Briza Valian Indoril

Race: Dunmer

Physically:  Late 20's

Physical Details/Short history: Briza's a tall dunmer, standing at about 5'9. Being the proper lady she's noticed is the custom here in Skyrim, she'd never give away her exact weight or measurements. Instead she lets people guess at that. Her visage is not marred by scarring due to well timed spells, but aside from the tattoos of her clan that adorn her face, she has other markings a few might see. On her lower back is a beautiful engraving that lists her as a traitor to her clan. Aside from that, she also bears an inscription on her lower belly marking her high standing in The College of Winterhold.

Briza came into this world at the beginning of the 4th era. Born in Morrowind, and to the strongest house none the less, the little devil seemed to have had it made. That turned out to be far from the truth, however. As she aged, she grew smitten with a dunmer from the Hlaalu house. The obviously rivalry between their clans made it clear to even her that this wouldn't work out, but while in the elf's company she formed some outlandish ideas. Like how their lands were suffering, and how they could help ease that suffering with just a little care and understanding.

For a Xenophobic race this was obviously a plea that would not be met well. She continued none the less, using her high study of the arcane arts to further her agendas. Unfortunately by the time she half through her second century, even her family began to consider her thoughts a liability. It was with this that her escape from morrowind began, though not without being captured and having her own family send the Morag Tong after her. She made it out though, and fled to the only place she'd be safe from her own family; Skyrim. The nords and Dunmer were enemies, so they wouldn't chase the upstart there; right?

The thought has proven correct for at-least the time being. When she arrived in Skyrim she found herself without allies, and despite the plentiful resources she took with her, without the luxuries she was so accustomed to. Out of necessity she joined up with the College of Winterhold, quickly becoming an instructor. Her skills in illusions and other arts made her ideal for the task. And while that was quite nice and all, it didn't match up to what she wanted. She plotted, but around ten years ago she met someone that could help her. A rather charming little kitten from the thieves guild, who just so happened to have some plans of her own.

Briza struck a deal with the Lady then, and through trickery and deception she managed to claw her way up to the highest ranks of Riften. She owes that little kitty much for the help she gave her, but considering how their relationship formed, she's more then willing to pay it all back. After all, through that kitty's help she now owns the black briar meadery. This alone makes her a powerful figure in Riften, much to the Jarl's Chagrin. 

Core Combat Skills*:

• Destruction
  • One handed

• Illusion
  • Alteration
  • Conjuration
  • Speech

• Restoration
  • Stealth
  • Pickpocket
  • Enchantment
Starting Equipment:

• Azura's Wrath (Onyx Shortsword enchanted with magic absorption and Lighting Damage)
  • Garb of the Guileful Lady (Revealing black dress that enhances her magic, both how much and how powerful she can cast)
  • 775 Septims
  • Minor Traveling Gear
  • Little Luxuries (Always has fine wine, choice oils, and other non important niceties)
Standing Stone: The Lover's Stone

Faction Affiliations: Riften's high society, Thieves Guild and The College of Winterhold.

Eternal Blade

Dashenka

Quote from: Eternal Blade on August 11, 2013, 06:38:45 PM
Medium Armor? I'm gonna assume you mean light armor, though it could cause some confusion among other players, so please correct it. Otherwise, she looks fine to me.

I do... thought for some reason there was medium armour as well. My bad :)

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 11, 2013, 06:39:29 PM
Just a basic question. Does your character frequent the ruins around Winterhold? Does she push out bandits that move in too close to the city roads?

I love the concept, I'm just getting a feel for her skill levels.

Yes I'm guessing she's sort of a province guard, keeping the whole province safe from petty thieves and bandits, but also the occasional adventurer gone wrong. She might even have delved into some tombs and ruins to clear out the rabble.

P.S. Just noticed that the armour she's wearing on the pic messed up the body mod I have. I'll try to get another pic.

Eternal Blade

Black Howling

Luna gave her approval on my character, so I moved her over.

Dashenka, you are approved and  free to move yours over as well. As I mentioned via PM. :)

Lots of holds to fill still, so more characters are welcome. Just letting everyone know we are still recruiting. >_>

Eternal Blade

Name: Sovelis

Race: Dunmer

Physically:  Mid Twenties

Physical Details/Short history: Having been born common in the lands of Morrowind, he has no markings of any sort of status, but as his skills progressed he grew a fondness for jewelry to show his wealth. He stand at about six foot. At a young age he apprenticed himself to an assassin of the Morag Tong, learning the skills that would one day lead to him being outcast from that Guild. In only a few short decades his skill outgrew his master, and from there his reputation for taking on contracts few else could manage grew.

Sovelis, however didn't like the way the Morag Tong was falling behind the way the houses grew, and seen their worship of Mephala as another thing tying them down. Others in the Guild didn't feel it to be so, but with his own convictions he sought a means to change things, to bring the Morag Tong into the new era. Tradition was one thing, but stagnation would make them into nothing more than a tool of Great Houses, and possibly not even that. The Morag Tong had nearly been crippled by the eruption of Red Mountain, but they'd managed to survive and and pull back together.

Surviving the fall of time would be another matter, and so Sovelis went about research in his free time, looking for a way to unite the Morag Tong behind him. In the end the best path was that of becoming guild master, but the path to that seat could lay decades or even centuries into the future if things didn't change, and he decided by then it would be too late. With grimness, he went to a secret shrine of Mehrunes Dagon in an attempt to get Mehrunes Razor. Sovelis was weary as that thing went a little too well, and it's best not to record of what Dagon asked of him in exchange for the prized blade. Needless to say that he left the shrine with a blade that was suppose to be an assassins treasure, what he'd gotten was much different.

He began the internal dispute by killing the Guild Master of the Morag Tong, and upon killing the older Dunmer, he noticed that the blade was not what the legends and written scripts said it was. Oh, it was a deadly blade to be sure, but the Guild Masters magic had protected him from the first blow completely. It fell then that the Morag Tong were splintered not unlike when the Dark Brotherhood broke off from their number, the Guild Masters second being the leader of the Traditionalist, and Sovelis the Guild Masters third the leader of those few who were for change. Though he knew many only followed for reputation of the daedric artifact he now carried.

The war went on for nearly two decades, while the Morag Tong gave a solid front despite them killing one another en masses. Writs of Execution continued to be sent out, and most nobles probably knew nothing of splinter within. However, the Blade Sovelis had gotten from Dagon continued to fail to match what the scriptures and legends told, and on more than one occasion some magic or even very good armor would deflect the blade. So it came that he was defeated by the second of the Morag Tong, Sovelis having grown too reliant on the blade that had brought many followers behind him.

A mountain happened to be the scene of the battle, the second having decided to settle score in private, the victor took all. Sovelis was well matched in skill, but he underestimated the Second, and overestimated Mehrunes Razor despite the failings he'd seen again and again. A plate under the ribs, strengthened by magic is what stopped Mehrunes Razor this time, and then the Second slipped his own dagger between Sovelis's ribs and pushed him from the mountain and into the see.

Sovelis didn't die that night, the second had not fully pieced his own armor, and it was not as deep piercing. He swam to shore, but new he'd lost the Morag Tong. Even if he showed up alive, it would still be known that the second had won, but now Sovelis had other things on his mind. Like the dagger that had failed him time and again, the blade that didn't seem to live up to it's repuation, and that had him not only curious, but rather upset at being tricked by the Prince of destruction, even though it should have been expected. How much entertainment had Sovelis given the Deadric Prince, especially after speaking of moving away from deadra worship.

He decided to leave Morrowind, and let the second have the Morag Tong for now. He began to work on his fighting style, working to get rid of his reliance on the small blade that proved not to be what it was claimed to be, though he still used the weapon. Through out his journey searching for experts on deadric artifacts, he continued working his style until it honed to a fine point, and even Sovelis didn't think the second would have stood a chance against it.  So came to be that he arrived in Skyrim, and then went in search of the college of Winterhold to seek knowledge about the blade that had been both the doing and undoing of his ambitions.

Core Combat Skills*:

• One Handed(Duel Wielding)
  • Light Armor
  • Unarmed
  • Destruction

Core Supplementary Skills:

• Alchemy
  • Speech
  • Sneak
  • Alteration
Secondary Skills:

• Illusion
  • pickpocket
  • Restoration

Starting Equipment:

• Mehrune's Razor(either a fake, or purposely weakened)
  • Ebony Sword(enchanted to steal health, and break enchantments)
  • Leather armor reinforced with plates of Ebony
  • Poisons(a wide assortment, not all lethal in their own right}
  • Not even a hundred Septims
  • Jewels, and jewelry(the main stay of his considerable wealth)
Faction Affiliations: None as of yet, though his former affiliation with the Morag Tong may have consequences when dealing with the Dark Brotherhood.

Black Howling

As I said to you earlier, he's approved in my book. Just gotta wait for Luna.

Lady Lunarius

Welllllll

So long as he's Nalie's suga daddy.....

Approved
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 12, 2013, 06:58:35 PM
Welllllll

So long as he's Nalie's suga daddy.....

Approved

I'm sure he and Nalie could come to an arrangement. ;)

Malrunar

Name: Drake Turell

Race: Bosmer

Chronologically 22 Years

Physical Details/Short history: Drake comes from an ancient and highly respected Bosmer family, one renown throughout all of Tamriel for their skills in hunting and tracking. Hailing from Valenwood, which makes up the southwest coastal plain of Tamriel, she has traveled all this way to Northern Skyrim in hopes of joining the Companions guild and adding her name to the legacy of Turrel. The change from tropical rain forest to this frozen wonderland and its vast stretch of tundra was an extreme she wasn’t about to over look; and so she has made the journey on foot, a test to prove to herself that she is as capable of adapting to the changes of the environment around her as any true hunter might. The journey has only fine-tuned her skills and made the woman a deadly marksman, but this hasn't allowed her skills with the blade to go dull, either. From bandits to overly aggressive giants, Drake has proven herself to be quite capable of taking care of herself and lending a hand to those in need. Her reputation precedes her.

It was just over a year ago, when Drake found herself in Cyrodill along the Eastern edges of the Imperial City, that she stumbled upon a man running for his life. Severely wounded, she provided him aid with her magic and discovered that he was of noble birth and had fallen in love with a woman of the wrong family. Their secret affair harbored a bastard child that sparked a political war between neighboring towns and most of the Imperial City. The child was killed in its sleep before it could learn to hold up its own head, and while some claim it to be a sign of bad blood mixing, in truth the babe was the first to fall under the keen mark of the Dark Brotherhood. Later that week the infant’s mother grew sick and died in her bed, sparking a fear in the nobles of the city. Some were now saying that the gods didn’t approve of the match, and refused to look into the details of the matter. The noble man, named James Mackinnon, knew otherwise.

With reluctance, James told Drake that he had good reason to believe that it was his own mother who had initiated these deaths; starting with the bastard child she abhorred, then by destroyed the root of the problem and finally the source of the seed. The Dark Brotherhood had made an attempted his life, but the paranoid man had secretly hired a small group of personal body guards who were killed in his defense. Longing for her own family, this tale struck a particular chord in Drake’s heart. She investigated in the matter further, until she discovered the location of the Brotherhood in Cyrodill, one of the few locations that managed to escape the purging prior in history, and harbored only three assassins. She had managed to kill two and burn the location to the ground, but the third escaped in the chaos.

When Drake returned to tell the news to James, she found him lifeless in the cabin she had secured him in, stabbed through the heart with a simple dagger by a small group of bandits looking for shelter. It was a startling slap to the face, one that had festered her mind with distraction for the next few days, and made the elf an easy target for the lone survivor of the Dark Brotherhood’s den. His deathblow was missed by pure luck; in the form of a great lynx who tackled Drake’s attacker to the ground, knocking the dagger off its course for it to puncture her lung rather than her heart. In the fray, she had cast a spell against the tiger in order to keep it on her side while she struggled to restore the damage in her chest. It ended in another stalemate; and the assassin managed to escape a second time, leaving the wounded Drake alone with a very large, powerful lynx.

But something strange happened in that moment; her spell had never hit its target since her mind had been too clouded with pain to focus clearly on her intent. Yet the tiger sat and waited, quietly purring with a practiced patience for her to heal, rest, and to this day the great beast has yet to leave her side. Her failure to kill the assassin had placed a black mark on her with the Dark Brotherhood, who constantly hunt her and try to follow her tracks. The last three months Drake has spent in hiding, hoping to confuse the guild by backtracking and taking the long way into Skyrim by going up into Hammerfell, and finally into High Rock before crossing the borders. She hopes that by joining the Companion’s Guild, not only would she be able to continue on with her goals, but the Dark Brotherhood would then drop their vendetta less they try to tackle something far greater than they could ever hope to be.

Core Combat Skills*:

• Archery
  • Light Armor
  • One Handed, Sword
  • Unarmed

Core Supplementary Skills:

• Speech
  • Alchemy
  • Restoration
Secondary Skills:

• Sneak
  • Illusion
Starting Equipment:

• Rage, a silver-plated family heirloom sword. This blade has been passed down for over seven generations, and allows her bloodline to infuse it with fire at will.
  • Heirloom hunting bow, which allows her bloodline to infuse its arrows with fire at will.
  • Leather Heirloom armor, marking her a Turrell. (Good for station in the cities, bad for evading the Brotherhood.) Aids in keeping quiet and undetected.
  • 1,742 Septims
  • (3) Stamina Potions
  • (12) Lockpicks
  • An alchemy bag filled with assorted plants and pieces collected on her travels
  • A journal that covers her journey so far
  • Turell Family amulet. This doesn't grant any special abilities, but it certainly grants her a social status boost in the right circles, and occasionally gets her free rooms at Inns by those who know her name.
  • A giant lynx who has decided to adopt her and follows her around everywhere. Drake has taken to calling him Asher.
Ritual Stone: The Lady Stone:- Increases the healing rate of wounds, as well as the potential scars that may have been left by them.

Faction Affiliations: Has a contract for her life by the Dark Brotherhood. Hopes to join the Companions.

Black Howling

She's got my approval. Gotta wait for Blade or Luna to get on and view her, but I think she's looking, Yggy.