News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Right now...

The Last Beat Of Your Heart - Mission UK
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Ty

Siegfried

Eyes On Me - Faye Wong.  From Final Fantasy 8.

ZK

My cat licking my arm. It isn't a song, but it's so loud. o.o

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lirliel

A cats.. a great burden and a great love..

Kittie - I am not a whore!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

GolGol

My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

ZK

Lirliel

The sound of a chick in Words Worth (Forth episode) climaxing.. funny movie :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Siegfried

Money -Pink Flyod.  Words Worth?  That's a anime/hentai, isn't it?  I think I remember hearing about one with that name.

Lirliel

Yeah its a hentai movie, but its a funny one at that :)

ZK

Lirliel

Lancis

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Siegfried

Touch - Stan Bush.  From the Transformors Movie.  One of the best movies ever.

ZK

ZK

Siegfried

Resident Evil: Apocalypse soundtrack.  Good music, baaaad movie.   :)

ZK

Pump It - Black Eyed Peas

Hey, I liked that movie. I prefer it over the first one... and yes, I'm also a fan of the RE series. ^-^

Siegfried

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex first season first soundtrack.  This isn't the right place to discuss movies so I'm not going to respond to the last commit.

ZK

Walk With Me - Joe Budden

I'm not discussing it. You said you hated it, I said I liked it.

Valkos

Hogwarts: Denora Crabin, Ebyn Farmer
Urban Arcana- Yancey Square: Zi, ChangĀ  "Daisy"
Dark Side of the Senshi: Kaiou, Michiru
Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian: Unther/Telen'mar

*have AIM, YIM, ICQ, and MSNĀ  feel free to say hi

Siegfried

Siegfried

ZK

Siegfried