Switching it Up (female liege for any, F/F preferred)

Started by Sussurus, December 17, 2013, 03:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sussurus

Note: I have another thread for other plots, mostly plots involving my not-actually-very-submissive characters being dominated by more powerful characters. If you like that sort of thing, please do take a look! This thread is for plots with more switchiness built in, and those where my characters are dominant.

So! I don't actually have a specific, well-thought-out plot in mind at this point... I'm just craving something with two characters that are each trying to dominate the other, and it isn't necessarily clear who's going to come out on top -- although someone certainly should. I'm open to deciding who in advance, or seeing what emerges during play.

I'm particularly looking for F/F or futa for this kind of thing, though I could possibly be persuaded to do M/M.

Another thing I'm looking for is someone to play with... or more precisely, be played with by... one of my 'weaver' characters. Weavers are elegant female beings with four legs and four arms, being descended from the many-armed goddess Weaver, who wove the worlds. Weavers mate almost exclusively with female humanoids, generally humans or elves. The scenario could be anything from consensual D/s, to non-con of the 'but she ends up liking it' variety.

Thanks for reading, and please do send me a PM if you're interested!

Sussurus

Sussurus