Willpower 5
  Conviction 3
  Valor 2
  Temperance 2
  Compassion 2

Intimacies:
History

Heart’s blood 2
Contacts 2 (Merchants, traveling storytellers/minstrels)
Mentor 2 (Lunar Elder performance and martial arts)
Artifact 2 (The Unsurpassed Pipa)
Artifact 2 (Silk Armor)
Rescources 1

Favored Skills:
Survival 2
Lore 4

Unfavored:
Awareness 2
Dodge 2
Socialize 2
Integrity 2
Performance: 4
Investigation: 1
Presence: 2
Occult: 2
Lore: 4
Linguistics: 2
Martial Arts 2

Knacks:
Prey's Skin Disguise
Twin-Faced Hero

Charms:
1st Charisma Excellency
Instinct Memory Insertion
Perfect Fear Scent
Hide the Cunning Hunter
Inspiring Battle Hymn
Terrestial Circle Sorcery
   -Emerald Counter Magic

Stole Thufir's layout.  Hope everything is right and proper.  She's a bit of a wuss, but that was how the concept sorta played out on paper.

Blaze

No problems that I can see. Add your caste, just to have it in one place, and how much experience points you have left. According to my calculations, you've got 4 XP, but I still might be wrong.
Remember when it rained.
I felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the darkness I remain.

ONS/OFFS

Krule

I don't see a wuss here.. just a lunar no moon who's focused socially, and mentally, rather then physically.. actually, I find her a rather ironic match to Dream Shadow... strong in all the of the areas he's somewhat weak.. weak in the area's he's strong.

Thufir Hawat

Not a wuss, but not really a combat character either. I'd like to know which attribute is her favored, though, and which school of sorcery she is following.
I think she has a social attribute as favoured, since she added the bonus point to social attributes, but still - which one?
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Elohim

As a no moon her mental attributes are favored,  but she obviously has charisma as her other favored attribute.

Thufir Hawat

What makes it so obvious to you?
No, I'm serious. It might be she started with Appearance 2 and boosted it to 3, I guess.
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Krule

It's obvious because of the Attribute layout, charm selection, and the way the character is designed.  Mental Primary, sense that's 8 points, social secondary, 6 points - + 1 to charisma, sense that's where the excellency and several of her charms are, one doesn't pick out that many charms out of an ability/attribute, unless it's favored, especially sense 4 of them have to be caste/favored.

Thufir Hawat

Wrong, at least one person does - that's just what I did ;D. You can easily see my Favoured attribute is Perception, which is the lowest of my Mental attributes.
I expect to raise Perception with XP in play, and it will be faster due to the Favoured attributes being more XP-efficient to improve, and I don't expect to need raising other attributes.
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Krule

You didn't catch my meaning, she has to have 4 charms in caste/favored attributes.. if Charisma is not her favored attribute, then the character is illegal according to character creation rules.

Thufir Hawat

Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Pumpkin Seeds

I thought there were no points lefter over.  If I made a mistake, I'll be happy to correct that.  Charisma is her favored, sorry if I didn't write that in.  I wasn't really writing down on the sheet where the points went, so when I put it on the post format I didn't carry that over.

As for mate, Seraph already stole her.  Sorry!

Krule

Ah.. I'd offer to fight Seraph for her, but I'd be better off, as a Night, stealing her, though he doesn't have any larceny charms (adds to the evergrowing list of future development) *winks* especially sense Nemesis is a Dawn, and a rather deadly dawn at that... based on our sheets.. I'm fairly certain Dream Shadow could evade her attacks, but doubt that he could do any damage to her.  Besides, he's going to want to stay on Nemesis good side, anyway.. hmm.. maybe steal both of them... Nemesis is rather good looking in her own right.. 

Actually, it would be nice to know which solars are bonded with which lunars...   

All joking aside, I thought I'd take a look at Paladin's concept a moment.. two swords.. I can see several ways to do this.  One - Hook Daikliaves, with snake or mantis styles.. it can be vicious with snake style, btw.  Two, a pair of diakliaves, and melee charms.. Unassailable Aegis of Dual Armament, from dreams of the first age, is a scene long charm that would eventually give you some real nice bonuses with it (Melee and Essence 5, with DSD and Melee Essence Flow as requirements though). 

This concept might work better as a lunar, however, as you can freely combo any charms you like together, and the Moonsilver bonus for weapons is really nice.. and if you pick up Lunar Blade Reconfiguration, you'd be able to change your weapons on the fly to any other kind of artifact weapon or equal or lesser artifact type. 

Back to the Dragon Blooded.. why not a Sidereal?  That would give this group a certain.. guidance, and some ability to influence and guide a group likly to end up ruling the west.  (Yes, I think this group can and will end up ruling over some part of the west.. this many celestials together?  It's almost a certainty.. and going to be a night mare for any wild hunt, especially if we can build up forces.. and breed our own dragon blooded *winks*)

Rhapsody

Quote from: Krule on April 20, 2009, 01:03:03 AMActually, it would be nice to know which solars are bonded with which lunars...   

It's the other way around, actually. :)  Each Lunar is supernaturally bound to one Solar shard because Luna wanted it that way; the Unconquered Sun didn't see fit to make it a two-way street. :)

QuoteBack to the Dragon Blooded.. why not a Sidereal?  That would give this group a certain.. guidance, and some ability to influence and guide a group likly to end up ruling the west.  (Yes, I think this group can and will end up ruling over some part of the west.. this many celestials together?  It's almost a certainty.. and going to be a night mare for any wild hunt, especially if we can build up forces.. and breed our own dragon blooded *winks*)

Honestly, it might get difficult for a Sidereal PC.  Arcane Fate kills a lot of playability in a mixed circle, and even donning a Resplendent Destiny has its drawbacks if it comes down to Essence expenditure.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Krule

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 20, 2009, 01:09:18 AM
It's the other way around, actually. :)  Each Lunar is supernaturally bound to one Solar shard because Luna wanted it that way; the Unconquered Sun didn't see fit to make it a two-way street. :)

Yes, I know.. but there are emotional bonds, after all, and they can go both ways.

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 20, 2009, 01:09:18 AM
Honestly, it might get difficult for a Sidereal PC.  Arcane Fate kills a lot of playability in a mixed circle, and even donning a Resplendent Destiny has its drawbacks if it comes down to Essence expenditure.

*Points to the Sorcerer constellation*  Though even there, I admit there are some difficulty's, but it does cover some of your problems. 

The Great Triangle

Krule, you do realize that Seraph only has to hit you once and 21 dice eat your health levels, right?

And since you've got the conviction flaw, you won't be able to use your perfect defense either, because fighting a solar is directly opposed to cleansing corruption.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Krule

Looks back at the character sheet... oh, shoot, I do have the conviction flaw.. I meant that to be the Valor flaw... hmm.. to change it or leave it.

And yes, I did realize that she's constructed in the manner that she hits you, you go down.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: The Great Triangle on April 20, 2009, 01:30:43 AM
And since you've got the conviction flaw, you won't be able to use your perfect defense either, because fighting a solar is directly opposed to cleansing corruption.
Now, I find that statement quite far-fetched. Solars are heroes, not saints.

Of course, I'd also be opposed to them fighting at all, but we are talking purely theoretically here ;D!
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Pumpkin Seeds

:: peeks:: why all the fighting?

The Great Triangle

Quote from: Thufir Hawat on April 20, 2009, 02:57:29 AM
Now, I find that statement quite far-fetched. Solars are heroes, not saints.

Nope, solars ARE saints.  They're the chosen of the unconquered sun, the being that ultimately determines what is holy.  They are by their very definition righteous and good, regardless of their actions.  (unless something turns them into a creature of darkness, which is sad indeed.  Until then they count as holy, especially if they know a holy charm.)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Krule

*laughs* No actual fighting.. just discussing... and I at least, was having fun doing so

On another note, to consolidate things a bit, and match Solars to Lunars.

Solar -  Nemesis Born of Blood Red Waters (Dawn) || Lunar - Blessed Water of Moonlight (No Moon)
Solar - Bradeton Elsewhere (Zenith) [Player: The Great Triangle]
Solar - Mariula, the Serpent Witch (Twilight)||Lunar - Thufir Hawat's Character (Full Moon) [Not sure of the Name]
Solar - Dream Shadow (Night)
Solar - The Fisher King (Eclipse) || Lunar - Twice-Blessed Kohl (Full Moon)

Our ST Blaze indicated who's playing what here..

Quote from: Blaze on April 18, 2009, 10:22:06 AM
Ok, a brief summary of what we have so far:
The Great Triangle - Solar - Zenith caste
Krule - Solar - Night caste
Voichin - Solar - Twilight caste
Rhapsody - Lunar - Full Moon caste
Thufir Hawat - Lunar - Full Moon caste
Corinthi - Solar - Eclipse caste
Seraph - Solar - Dawn caste
Asku -Lunar - No Moon

We have two potential players still thinking things over, Paladin and HairyHeretic.. and they could end up with just about anything.

Muse is considering a Lunar

Something to consider, for Lunars, we lack the changing moon caste

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Asku on April 20, 2009, 03:01:24 AM
:: peeks:: why all the fighting?
All because of you, I believe :P!

Quote from: The Great Triangle on April 20, 2009, 03:19:16 AM
Nope, solars ARE saints.  They're the chosen of the unconquered sun, the being that ultimately determines what is holy.  They are by their very definition righteous and good, regardless of their actions.  (unless something turns them into a creature of darkness, which is sad indeed.  Until then they count as holy, especially if they know a holy charm.)
Solars are not saints, they are weapons of monster-killing. Killing monsters doesn't make you a saint in my book, nor in Amber ;).
Consider this, if they were saints, all their charms would have had the Holy keywords, or they would have got an intrinsic advantage against Creatures of Darkness. Only Zeniths gain this, and it should tell you something, and the lack of a Zenith in the group might tell you something else ;D!
Bottomline, your Creation is obviously not my Creation, but since we are both playing in Blaze's Creation, we should just ask the GM.
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Pumpkin Seeds

Krule

*laughs* You are.. or is Blessed Water of Moonlight is?

Pumpkin Seeds

Me of course..Blessed is well...has a special perspective on life.

Krule

Fair enough.

To change the subject.. mostly... I wonder if we can persuade someone to play a Changing Moon.. a spy, assassin or thief would fit really well with my Night.