News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

How to cheat at the Claw game:

Started by Vekseid, August 09, 2008, 11:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Greenthorn

My 14 year old wins a prize every time..not always the best one...but she somehow gets something...every...damn...time!

Sherona

My sister is the same way GT

and I must hide this from my kidlets...next time I go into grocery store I can so see my 4 year odl trying this >.>

Softspoken Words

That was very amusing. I love it how the woman thought she saw the feet and had to look back. so funny.
"Peace is but a fleeting illusion, unless you endured the agony and chaos to achieve it.”
Can you see me? I am known as the angel of Despair. The sorrows of the world are mine to take. Can you Feel it? The pain? The agony? It fills me up till I can no longer bear it.
Now watch me fall, watch me break. Do you think you can save me?

Mathim

To me it always looks like the claw is very flimsy and incapable of picking up the toys, not to mention their slick fur makes most of the stuffed animal prizes unlikely to remain in its clutches. I think it's ironic as hell that in Toy Story, the kid actually grabbed both toys and successfully extracted them without cheating. LOL. But the best claw game joke was on the Simpsons; Otto the stoner bus driver pulls the pin out of the middle of the machine by accident and the legs all fall off, the glass smashes and he just grabs the prize he wants. Plus the tremor the falling machine causes makes his team win the game.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Inkidu

I kept thinking through that whole damn video. What the kid got stuck up in the machine and the only way they could get him out was with the claw. He'd live in there for days consuming stuffed animals. That would serve him for trying to cheat.

I've never beaten them but my brother finally did at nineteen. For kicks he tried to get a stuffed Mario out of a machine he got the claw talon through the tag on the second try.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.