Jilted ex girlfriend pulls out all of her ex's teeth.... 0.0

Started by Iniquitous, April 28, 2012, 06:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iniquitous

I can only laugh at this story despite the fact that is wrong...

Dentist pulls out all of her ex's teeth

Seriously, who would go to their ex for dental work?!
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Raeyna

"We lie in each other's arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire."

Shjade

What dentist throws away her career over some asshole?

They're both idiots.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Silverfyre

Quote from: Shjade on April 28, 2012, 08:57:06 PM
What dentist throws away her career over some asshole?

They're both idiots.

+1.  What pointless stupidity.

Malthas

It's a good form of revenge but an absolutely stupid choice due to her career and the law involved.

That said it's an original one.

Mind you I have heard about an old couple having a spat and the wife destroying the guys dentures.
Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

Inkidu

Quote from: Iniquitous Opheliac on April 28, 2012, 06:18:56 PM
I can only laugh at this story despite the fact that is wrong...

Dentist pulls out all of her ex's teeth

Seriously, who would go to their ex for dental work?!
So what happens after he sues her so that she never makes another penny so long as she lives? I mean the guy was dumb, but she was psycho.

On the bright side when he gets his money he'll be able to buy diamond teeth.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Iniquitous

She's already in trouble with the law for what she did and I would be willing to say that she'll never work as a dentist again - so she's already lost her livelihood.

Besides, I did say that it was wrong - meaning it was wrong of her to do what she did. However, I can say this - if you have ever been cheated on, think back to those feelings you had right after it happened and tell me that you weren't pissed off. According to this article, the dipshit went into his ex's dental office two days after he told her he was dumping her for another woman and expected her to work on a tooth that was hurting him.

Neither of them are too bright - him for thinking he could have her fix a problem for him after he dumped her for another woman and her for doing what she did. I can at least understand the emotions behind what she did.
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Brandon

Quote from: Iniquitous Opheliac on April 29, 2012, 01:42:38 AM
She's already in trouble with the law for what she did and I would be willing to say that she'll never work as a dentist again - so she's already lost her livelihood.

Besides, I did say that it was wrong - meaning it was wrong of her to do what she did. However, I can say this - if you have ever been cheated on, think back to those feelings you had right after it happened and tell me that you weren't pissed off. According to this article, the dipshit went into his ex's dental office two days after he told her he was dumping her for another woman and expected her to work on a tooth that was hurting him.

Neither of them are too bright - him for thinking he could have her fix a problem for him after he dumped her for another woman and her for doing what she did. I can at least understand the emotions behind what she did.

I want to say something sarcastic like "God forbid a professional actually do what you're paying them for without doing harm"  but its not going to come off all that well.

Generally when you go to a professional to have some work done, regardless if its a dentist, optomitrist, doctor, whatever you're trying to trust that person to do what you're paying them to do. Its possible that he didnt know she, specifically, would be doing it and at that point youre kind of backed against the wall. Deal with more pain till a new dentist is available or trust her to do the right thing

Lets give him credit where credit is due, at least he broke it off. Instead of moving on and acting like an adult she went over the line both personally and professionally

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Will

Yeah, uh... not really much to find funny about this.  Funny was the guy who had a bulldozer drop a boulder on his ex-wife's lawn, the "huge rock" she'd always wanted.  This is actually horrifying.  : /
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Inkidu

Quote from: Iniquitous Opheliac on April 29, 2012, 01:42:38 AM

Well, she's going to have to pay if he sues, even if she's working at Polish-McDonald's. Also, he didn't cheat, he dumped her. That happens all the time, but that's beside the point.

The professional thing to have done would have been to refuse him treatment, and found him a substitute or tell him to find another dentist if their was no substitute. You do not preform oral assault and battery on someone completely under your care, for whatever reason.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Beorning

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

You know what's funny, people? I'm Polish. And as far as I can tell, there's been no mention of this story in any Polish news back here.

What's the source of the story, I wonder?

jouzinka

Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Oniya

Quote from: Beorning on April 30, 2012, 05:54:16 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

You know what's funny, people? I'm Polish. And as far as I can tell, there's been no mention of this story in any Polish news back here.

What's the source of the story, I wonder?

Made me curious - I looked up Wroclaw, and checked out websites for the three dental offices I could find in town.  No Anna Mackowiak listed on any of them.  I'm starting to get a 'National Enquirer' vibe, even though it hit my local TV news this morning.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beorning

I typed the names of people involved into Google... A lot of webpages came up - but none of them were Polish news sources.

Shjade

Quote from: Oniya on April 30, 2012, 06:10:00 PM
Made me curious - I looked up Wroclaw, and checked out websites for the three dental offices I could find in town.  No Anna Mackowiak listed on any of them.  I'm starting to get a 'National Enquirer' vibe, even though it hit my local TV news this morning.

Considering the idiocy involved in the story, it wouldn't surprise me if it were made up. Then again, since truth is stranger than fiction, it doesn't surprise me if it's accurate either.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Beorning

Heh. I managed to find *one* Polish website that has this story. The article... links back to Daily Mail.

At this point, I'm pretty sure the story is bogus.

Oniya

Daily Mail does seem to be the UK equivalent of the Weekly World News.  *nods solemnly*  There was an article on there a couple days ago about Egypt passing laws allowing men to have 'farewell sex' with their dead wives.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Malthas

Sounds like it is fake indeed but if it came from the Daily Mail it can't be any real surprise.
Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

Oniya

If it had just come from the Daily Mail, I wouldn't be surprised.  The fact that it went viral to major television networks without anyone checking in on it is what surprises me a bit.

despickable

Quote from: Oniya on May 01, 2012, 07:37:00 AM
If it had just come from the Daily Mail, I wouldn't be surprised.  The fact that it went viral to major television networks without anyone checking in on it is what surprises me a bit.

That fakers gets though all the time as Journos are lazy these days relying on social media for stories. We had a TV show that launched itself by sending a fake story to the media to get publicity and to show how gullible the media outlets are. And it was a chat site similar to here who did so checking to find out the truth.

There is fact that a 62% of people in the US believe the moon landing was fake, that same percentage believe wrestling is real. So i wouldn't take much credence on this story being true either

I did get a laugh from it when I saw it

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Oniya

I have to take slight umbrage at the 'wrestling isn't real' bit.  I will fully admit that professional wrestling is choreographed, but it takes some real athletic ability to perform those moves, and real injuries still occur.  (Saw a nasty one last night - I'm no MD, but arms don't bend like that.)

Torch

Quote from: Oniya on April 30, 2012, 06:42:50 PM
Daily Mail does seem to be the UK equivalent of the Weekly World News. 

The follow-up story will be the accused dentist working on Bat Boy's teeth.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Oniya

Poor guy certainly needs it.  Braces, d'you think?  Or go straight to caps?

Torch

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Rinzler

Quote from: Oniya on April 30, 2012, 06:42:50 PM
Daily Mail does seem to be the UK equivalent of the Weekly World News.  *nods solemnly*  There was an article on there a couple days ago about Egypt passing laws allowing men to have 'farewell sex' with their dead wives.

Perhaps more the equivalent of Mein Kampf for the middle-classes; basically, a lot of sub rosa fascism going on there. Here, it's generally referred to as the 'Daily Heil'.

Generally gets a bee in its bonnet about immigrants a lot, along with property prices, for some reason. I suspect it ran the story without checking to see if it had any veracity because the editorial staff probably assumed that anything involving foreigners doing stupid things must most likely be true.