The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhettoMagick

Quote from: bubby on October 06, 2013, 01:07:35 PM
The oldest you'll allow? I generally play my Dragon as many Millennia, but I can adjust to GM preference, as long as she can be old(est/er).

Hey so I am okay with the Idea, wargtass' dragon is the strongest physically character in the game alive right now. I want to know what you plan on doing with your character? is she pissy at the way the world has become? is she pissy because she hates other dragons? the white queendom? Most if not all dragons don't really know much about the red queendom because the white queendom didn't know it existed until a few months ago. So most of the dragons that are still in the grey mountains would know about the white "kingdom" and the dark forest. BUT if you're having a dragon pretty old like that they might not even know anything about the world now at all. Interesting. How about you look at the character thread at the other dragons and send us a profile?
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

bubby

Quote from: GhettoMagick on October 06, 2013, 01:37:54 PM
Hey so I am okay with the Idea, wargtass' dragon is the strongest physically character in the game alive right now. I want to know what you plan on doing with your character? is she pissy at the way the world has become? is she pissy because she hates other dragons? the white queendom? Most if not all dragons don't really know much about the red queendom because the white queendom didn't know it existed until a few months ago. So most of the dragons that are still in the grey mountains would know about the white "kingdom" and the dark forest. BUT if you're having a dragon pretty old like that they might not even know anything about the world now at all. Interesting. How about you look at the character thread at the other dragons and send us a profile?

I like the idea of her waking and not knowing anything, seeing a world very much new to her. Pissy maybe because her ilk are not as numerous as they once were? Wondering where her Worshipers are? ( yes, she's a rather self-important feeling Dragon).

I'll work on a profile today, and PM it to both of you!

bubby

BeckyAnnn

bubby

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on October 06, 2013, 06:48:09 PM

Not a GM put can't wait to see this.

Thank you! I'd have posted it here, but I figured I'd rather make sure she's accepted before letting her be seen by everyone.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: bubby on October 06, 2013, 06:52:21 PM
Thank you! I'd have posted it here, but I figured I'd rather make sure she's accepted before letting her be seen by everyone.

Can't blame you for that.

Re Z L

A&A

bubby

bubby

Character tweaked, accepted, and posted!

I look forward to playing with everyone, and hope to intro in the next few days.

DartimusRae

Quote from: Ember Star on October 02, 2013, 10:40:10 PM
Here's four to pick from

I can find more if you like, but those are the four that stood out as being most suitable. Both with and without facial hair.

this one is perfect. will modify the profile for facial hair

now, we have a strongest, and an oldest, perhaps maybe Treven could be the wisest dragon, or most experienced? also need to figure out an age for him, i see him spanning many centuries, hence why i was so vague about age in his profile.

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Rukio

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

DartimusRae

Sooooo.... where would be a good place for me to start with Treven? In the white kingdom somewhere for sure.... but where exactly?

Brazen Endeavors

I think there are people in the market.  There are also some pretty woods somewhere in the kingdom.

Also..  -tug!-  Come play with us, kilted wonder!
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

Last I checked, the two elves were still in the market. Then Jazz (my Cat Sidhe) and Laini (Lady Lunarius' Druid) are also in the city. I'm posting as Jazz, um... IDK when. Today or tomorrow. Laini is seeking audience with the Queen, so if you're heading that way, she might be a good one to meet up with.

Also, remember to put your character in the character thread once you've got the edits you wanted to his appearance :)
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Never mind, I see you already did. But fix your coding, please. Or if you want, I can give it to you to copy

Ember Star

Character's Name: Treven Tevalk Terran
Race: Golden Dragon

Kingdom: White

Sexual Orientation: strictly straight
O&O: See O/O

Powers/Abilities: Draconic powers

Preferred Weapons: Bow and arrows, twin short swords, throwing daggers, winged punch daggers

Skills: hunting, trapping, tracking, weapon smithing, armor smithing, armed and unarmed combat, many forms of erotic arts, including the use of rope and other implements.

Written Appearance: Elegant and ageless in appearance, with deep blue eyes and thick, hip-length hair that is pure gold, yet soft as silk. His toned flesh is tanned from time in the sun, and his massive golden wings are present in elven form, due to a witch's curse. He stands, in elven form, 6'6", and is built with lean muscle toned from centuries of hard work and rigorous activity. Normally wears only leather pants, remaining barefoot no matter the weather or ground condition, due to the fire in his veins. Never cold, he wears shirts only as a formality, normally he is shirtless. When coming to an unknown town, he dons a cloak to conceal his wings and passes through quickly, leaving many to wonder where his wealth comes from, since he is often fairly generous.

In hybrid form, the male takes the look of an anthropomorphic dragon, bipedal with even larger wings. the barest suggestion of horn buds rest over his brows, giving him a slightly noble appearance. His face is still mostly elven, but with the "whiskers" forming beneath his nostrils. To aid mobility and balance in this form, his long tail has formed, useful also as a weapon. Spines trail down his mostly scaled back, and he needs specially tailored pants in this form. He stands eight feet tall, and is a little bulkier in muscle, his upper torso a little more developed, giving him a rather interesting look, with his middle and hips narrower. His legs are backswept like they would be in his draconic form, his feet larger to allow him to stand comfortably. His arms are slightly longer than proportionate to allow him to walk on all fours if he desires.

In dragon form, he is sixty feet of muscle and sinew, with wings almost double his length in width. He has sharp ridges down his neck, and twin "whiskers" just behind his nostrils, giving him a sophisticated look. his face is fully mobile, capable of a great many expressions, though humor normally lurks in his impossibly blue eyes.

Personality: Humble and polite, the dragon is calm and collected at all times, able to lend a calming ear or a warm shoulder when needed. He is fiercely loyal to those he has claimed, and will go to great depths to protect them. He is generous, since his scales and hair, when cut or shed, can be melted down into ingots for money, he really has no need for wealth. He is a passionate lover, and loyal to the one that can hold his heart, but is polyamorous by nature.

History: Treven came from a clan that valued knowledge over wealth, given that he was a metallic breed of dragon. While he loved treasures like dragons did, he did not covet it like most of his brethren. Once he was deemed mature by his people, he struck out on his own to learn more about the world at large. he learned to hunt and trap to feed himself, finding Elves the most interesting and choosing to learn more about them. He learned he had a love for shaping metal, and learned to craft elegant weapons and armors from his very scales and other metals, putting his wealth to good use to keep his teachers well funded so he could learn.

One fateful night, the dragon was attacked by a coven of witches, and had to eliminate them. He ate the last one, tired of fooling around with the spellcasters and their pathetic attempts at attacking him. In her dying breath, the last of the witches cursed herself, cursing him to reveal his nature when in elven form, and thus his wings never reverted back when he became an elf, though they remained proportionate to his size. After that fight, he took to being a hermit in the forests, devoting his time researching a cure for the curse, and learning more about hunting, tracking and trapping, while mastering the few weapons he took an active interest, including a pair of elaborate winged punch daggers of his own design and make. While he may not have been a fighter, he would never be caught unprepared again.

Lately, the forest had begun to get active, in such a way that his cave was no longer a safe haven, and he struck off for the white kingdom, seeking refuge from those who deemed him an enemy, and sought to kill him. He hoped the White Queen would allow him to live in her realm, and made his way forth. It still remains to be seen how he will be received.

DartimusRae

Ember Star

Sure!

Worked example;

Name: Treven Tevalk Terran
Time: Early spring, insert what time of day
Tagging insert who he's interacting with

Write post here

Code;

[float=left][IMG padding=5]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n612/Ember-Star/male%20photos/chris1.jpg[/IMG][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] Treven Tevalk Terran
[b]Location:[/b] Insert where he is
[b]Time:[/b] Early spring, insert what time of day
[b]Tagging[/b] insert who he's interacting with
[HR]

Write post here

DartimusRae

now... where to begin posting... link me? i am not sure the one place is the one i need...

Ember Star

The OOC is here in the first post there you'll find links to all threads. White Queendom - Main Territory is where you'd want to start.

DartimusRae

ah, that's where i thought to go. kk. working on my intro....

bubby

It'll be interesting to see what happens once Silver meets Gold..  >:)

DartimusRae