Taboo storyline (seeking male character)

Started by Blinkin, November 23, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. Whether you are a male wishing to play a female, a female desiring to play a male or a wolf pretending to be a sheep, it makes no difference to me, nor will it have any effect upon my willingness to write with you.

Note: While this is set up as a mother/son scenario, it is not set in stone and I will happily entertain any pairing that can fit the overall concept. So, if incest isn't your cup of tea, if you have something else that you want to do with it, please drop me a PM. I'm always delighted to talk about story ideas.

It all started in a chatroom. a lonely wife seeking alittle attention, a walk on the wildside; a young man indulging in an interest in older women. A connection is made between them through the screen of anominity and the ether of the net.

Before long, it moved to private chats, emails and IM's. Over time, it evolved into late night conversations via the caressing of keys and text on a softly glowing screen. A place where they shared secrets, fantasies and flirting was safe because it was just a name on a screen; anonomous and just for kicks in an otherwise mundane and lonely life.

They had agreed early in their secret relationship that neither wanted to spoil the enjoyment by sharing personal details; it was the mystery, the fantasy and the imagination that gave them the thrill; the taboo knowledge that they might pass each other on the street and never know it. That there was nothing to fear because they could never break vows if they didn't know who the other was. But, all of that just added to the allure of the nearly nightly meetings and sinful fun that they shared.

As the weeks progressed, it became something of a game between them; The flirting became more daring, more explicit. suggestive words and innuendo became explicit and arousing in ways neither had imagined could happen. Suggestive words turned to dares of self pleasure flowed across the ether in their naughty, safe fun.

Then, the first photos began to appear. They were careful to never show anything that might identify the other, but images of pursed lips and suggestive tongue extentions became  images of bare breasts and chest... of panty covered backsides and boxers with impressive bulges. It was still harmless fun to them; nothing really personal was shared between them. Still, the heat rose and a closer bond was forming without their realizing it.

The conversations became more personal, more sexual... more graphic as the next few weeks passed and suddenly, the picture of his erect penis, semen erupting from the tip appeared. She was surprised, and strangely flattered... she couldn't let him think that she didn't do the same things and soon, a photo of a glistening vibrator against a bare nipple was returned. They cybered, they played and one long night, they roleplayed as master and slave; From that moment onward, she teasingly referred to him as 'Master.' It was, afterall, just fun and games between... well, they weren't strangers anymore, but neither did they know the person on the other side of the screen.

Then, one night, in the darkness of her  bedroom, it happened, "Do you want to meet?"

What could she do? She was married with a teenage son and... it seemed so exciting to play-act... with her lip between her teeth, she replied, "Yes, Master, I would like that"

It took only a short time to agree on a date and time. Both said that nothing would happen unless both of them decided that they wanted it... but of course, they knew what was likely to happen; maybe they had wanted it to become real for months now. The question remained though, could she go through with it? She knew that he would jump at the opportunity, but she was a woman with a family, wasn't she? Still, she was excited to meet him at long last, to see what he looked like and to touch the hand that had evoked such emotions. In the end, with her husband out of town on business, with a lie over the phone, she went to meet her cyber lover at the local mall; a public place, a place safe with lots of people about them.

A scant 30 minutes later,she stood at the rail on the third floor;  her eyes gazing down at the shoppers below... She had taken some effort with her appearance and she looked good for a woman of 40; in the ivory sleeveless blouse and navy pleated skirt that grazed the back of her lower thighs with the shere stockings that disappeared into the 3" 'fuck me' sling-backs. He knew who to look for; a woman with chestnut hair in a blue bow standing by the rail outside of Macy's... She would recognize him when he slipped his arms about her waist and whispered in her ear...

Her heart raced in a mix of anticipation and anxiety as she wondered if the people below might look up and notice that she hadn't worn underwear... he had asked her not to and it added that little bit of wickedness that thrilled her when she played with him.

Then... it happened. She felt the presence behind her... hands moving about her waist and a very male form press against her lower back... "Hi Sexy." a soft voice whispered in her ear.

She smiled nervously and breathed "Master." and turned in his arms to meet the man who had filled her fantasies on a screen; her green eyes met his... and widened in shock! "David!"

The voice that had whispered so seductively in her ear a moment before gasped, "Mom!?!"

She whispered softly, "Oh no..".
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.