A womens world -Romance in an alternate history-women have always been in charge

Started by curiousjames, November 09, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousjames

I would like to play in an alternate history of earth a history that found women in the dominant role throughout most of it. It would trace back to the forming of religions perhaps the prophets where women. They knew from all of the wars before them that they had to teach that it was gods will that men were subservient to women. It was said that man was too destructive not to be under the power of women.

EDIT: I would like to add that this can all be changed in any way it could be less extreme. The way that the gender roles are reversed could be completely different it could be some other mechanism entirely that puts women on top in the world. This rather long idea is just my musing on a female dominated world its a little fetishistic but I like it though I am open to anything.

Society throughout has reflected this with women formally and legally holding all of the power. In the early fourteen hundreds it became the norm for men to allow women to penetrate them with dildos fashioned from ivory or highly polished wood and lubricated with olive oil or lard depending on the country of practice. This was part of a ceremony where love was declared by the man bending over or getting on all fours and offering up his anus as the ultimate gesture of emasculating surrender to the will of the superior female. Men where also forced to take paddling or spankings for showing any signs of aggression it was considered a women's holy duty to do so in order to train any aggression out of men.
With the sixteen hundreds came a far more puritanical version of the dominant faith the growing norm became not only the submission to anal stimulation. The placing of a chastity cage on the male cock as a form of engagement ring became accepted and the done thing by all. The preachers said that controlling mans wanton ways would control there aggression and lead to better obedience to wife and church. Thus a women would control her husband and future husbands cock not allowing him release unless it pleased her to do so.

Eighteen hundreds and men are now expected to behave and dress in away that is very what we would call in our world feminine. Dresses and corsets colorful make up decadence and indulgence was the case. Dressed up whores of men offered a pussy licking for a penny in side alleys of overcrowded cities. Any man of decent society wore his cock locked in a cage that his wife held the key for. Pleasuring ones wife is a husbands marital duty That and he regularly gives up his ass for her to play with in the time honored tradition of surrendering to his women. This is furthered by the invention and mass productions of the first patented strap on dildo that stimulated the wearer. This led to pegging becoming a major part of courting and maintaining of hierarchy. Men receive spankings for speaking out of turn to there wives or for not keeping up with the household chores that and at times simply because she came home drunk.

Nineteenth century and men have slowly clawed some rights and some equality yet many women are still traditional and so are many men. Early in this century a male led uprising in Europe led to hormone therapy being compulsory for any man displaying to much aggression. This led to the desired look of breasts and a feminine shape becoming the norm. Men are programed to be the sexually hunted and try not to appear to be sluts. Men wear miniskirts and flirt there tight asses a sexual cue for women. a man having his ass fingered by a women is a natural progression when dating a sign that its getting serious. Some don't think going into a chastity cage when they are married is a must any more they actually think men should not have to wear them at all. These activists also think men should not be treated as sex objects But thats only a few more hard core male rights loony's as they are called by the main stream.
Men are still subservient to women although they now have jobs and are getting into professions like medicine. Some more traditional women still spank there men regularly the notion is still that men have to be pleasing to the eye and are regularly used as sex objects even in marketing. clothing evolved with guys wearing tight short skirts or shorts revealing and slutty the new norm. Clothing in this story would be reversed obviously with men wearing dresses and lingerie etc.
In a nut shell in the world women behave as men do in ours and men behave as women do due to century's of programing with and aggression stamped up by the women in control. Women are not in control in this world due to being physically stronger its more around the structure of society and inbuilt expectations of behavior as well as control mechanisms like the hormones and cages.   

Having laid out the world I would love to play a romance story within it as for the details of the romance i can work with my partner. It could be a university romance it could be a female boss male employee or a religious traditional women that believes in old school female domination that meets a progressive young guy and his submission to her out of love. I would like to play the male rule and think exploring the details of how people would interact within this grand reversal of rules and adding in those finer details while we create would be great.

Anything in the world history and withing the characters in the story can be tweaked and I would very much like to play the male role in this though may be willing to compromise with the correct partner.

Bellow is an idea of the male protagonists look.

to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be