Seeking F for Wheel of Time Story

Started by Wolven Soul, March 20, 2015, 06:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolven Soul

Greetings!  Though I have a good bit on my plate, when this idea first came to me, it ran rampant within my mind and I just had to try and see if I could find a partner for it.  A nod must be given to His Loving Plaything for first bringing this thought to my brain. 

So, on to the story idea.  Normally the idea of fandoms are not my cup of tea, but I have long loved the world of 'The Wheel of Time'.  There is one character specifically that I am most eager to play.  A Wolf Brother.  A person with the ability to speak to wolves, and who also has the keener senses of one.  Not to mention their ability to enter Tel'aran'rhiod, the world of dreams. 

What I am looking for, is a pairing between my Wolf Brother, and your Aes Sedai.  I want original characters for this, and in fact, I am thinking of setting our story in the time after the death of Artur Hawkwing, either immediately after or perhaps several years.  It was a time of much chaos and war either way and should make for an exciting story I think.

My Wolf Brother will be a former soldier in Hawkwings army, and who did not join up with any of those who began fighting over the Empire he had built, he will be relatively new to his abilities, and will still be fighting to control himself, fighting to not allow the wolf inside of him to completely take over.  It will be a struggle to say the least.  Especially for the Aes Sedai to help him find a way to come to grips with himself.  My character will have respect towards Aes Sedai, and will not fear them as so many did, especially during that time, but his trust in her will be shaky.  But he needs help in learning of what he is, and in controlling it.  A wildness runs rampant within him.  Once they meet, in order to help him, your Aes Sedai offers to him the warder bond, and reluctantly, at first, he will accept. 

Once they are joined, the story is open, but perhaps they will travel to Tar Valon, to gain more knowledge of this strange power he has.  Which would open up a whole new host of potential troubles, as the red ajah are so suspicious of any man having any kind of power. 

So, there is my idea in a nutshell, it is still a little rough but I would love to discuss the possibilities with someone.  I think the setting of that time frame would be a lot of fun, but even that is open for discussion if you think you have another idea that could be fun.  The only things set in stone are the Wolf Brother Warder/Aes Sedai pairing. 

The Aes Sedai character is completely yours to craft, any ajah you wish to play her as, any personality or history. 

If this at all interests you, please drop me a PM.  I reaaaalllllllyyyyy want a partner for this one.  ;) 
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's