Pure of blood. [Incest/Harem/(Impregnation??)] Interest check

Started by lillisa, March 04, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lillisa

Throughout history, in all kinds of cultures in all parts of the world, those that ruled have had one goal in common. Purity of their blood. Making sure that those in power had long, established bloodlines leading back to the heroes of old.

From the Pharaohs of Egypt to the emperors of China, the Incan rulers and indeed even the royal houses of modern Europe, cousin married cousin, uncle married niece, brother married sister, and if necesary son married mother to provide a pure bloodline for the throne.

Todays upper class is not that different. Though the elite no longer rule as unchallenged representatives of mythical deities (certain exceptions notwithstanding UK) they still see themselves as a cut above the common folk. Therefore they often choose to marry only within the circle of their peers, creating an elite group united by blood as well as position.

Some take it one step further, marrying only within their own clan, believing only their own family can produce the right kind of heirs, and that the love between family members is the highest form of love, and that love within the home merits a physical sexual component.

One such family is the Mastersons. To the outside world they are part of a large elusive clan of old money billionaires, but the reality is much darker. Daniel Masterson, the current patriarch of the family and his wife are first cousins by blood, and within the twisted branches of their family tree they might technically be closer than that. They live with their children on a large estate in the midwestern US, far from everyone, and when the children turn sixteen, their parents and older siblings introduce them to the world of sexuality within the family. Other branches of the Mastersons' family tree often gather together and join in on this great family tradition.

We're currently looking for several players to join in this family incest game. We're hoping to get at least a small core family together, but if there is enough interest, we will add roles from the extended family. The idea is that Daniel (played by Tamhansen) is the patriarch and dominant male of the family. We're looking for a mother, one or two sons and one or two more daughters to start with. I'll be playing Cassidy, the oldest daughter at 29. If the person playing the mother wants her character to be someone younger than we're happy for Cassidy to be a daughter Daniel had with someone else before.

I put impregnation in the list as this is a personal fetish of mine, and I like to play that out, but I know not everyone likes that, so nobody is obliged to have their characters involved with that. (But extra bonus points and cookies from me if you do, especially other females as I love the idea of a group of full bellied sisters and cousins sharing the experiences.)

OOC
At present we'd like to have our core family filled before filling any other roles
There is no objections with lords writing females or ladies writing males, Lieges of course can write either.
characters of all sexualities are welcome, though the Mastersons do preach that love with everyone is a wonderful thing so bi characters do get a step up.
Also we'd rather not have people who only want to write opposite one specific character. Monogamy does not really work in this scenario.

Roles currently available/taken

Father: Daniel 45(Tamhansen)
Mother: Alex 45 (Slippery Sue)

Older son: Ian (Rog)
Youngest son: Andrew 21 (MP)

Oldest Daughter: Cassidy 29 (Lillisa)
Middle daughter: Melody 20 (Selenity Rose)
Youngest daughter: Willow 16 (Shores)

Female cousin Lara 21 (Azee)
Female cousin (Catherinehellfire)

Male Uncle/Cousin (Gman001)
For now we'd prefer one Character per player, unless you are really certain about playing more.

Tamhansen

IC INFO

Name: Daniel Masterson
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Preferred Position: Top

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Joe Manganiello
Onns/Offs: No offs really

I'll write up a bio tomorrow
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

catherinehellfire

I have possible interest for the middle or youngest daughter, but I'm not sure yet if I have the proper time to commit to this rp.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in either of the remaining sons, though no m/m contact for me.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

lillisa

Quote from: catherinehellfire on March 04, 2017, 07:17:00 PM
I have possible interest for the middle or youngest daughter, but I'm not sure yet if I have the proper time to commit to this rp.

We'd love to have you join, but I understand time can be an issue.

Quote from: MagicalPen on March 04, 2017, 07:31:48 PM
I'd be interested in either of the remaining sons, though no m/m contact for me.

I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem.

Shores

Ooo... this looks fun. I want to play a daughter! Either is fine.

Gman001

Tamhansen

Quote from: Shores on March 05, 2017, 07:03:10 AM
Ooo... this looks fun. I want to play a daughter! Either is fine.

Yay, more players. They're both still free. Whichever one you prefer is fine.
ons and offs

Shores

Quote from: Tamhansen on March 05, 2017, 10:38:51 AM
Yay, more players. They're both still free. Whichever one you prefer is fine.

Could I write the youngest daughter? I'm in the mood to be taken care of. :P

Selenity Rose

Interested in playing a daughter. Also enjoys impreg ferish. I've never done incest before but looks intriguing.

lillisa

Quote from: Shores on March 06, 2017, 01:04:03 AM
Could I write the youngest daughter? I'm in the mood to be taken care of. :P

Definitely. I'm sure the family will take very good care of you.

Quote from: Selenity Rose on March 06, 2017, 02:13:30 AM
Interested in playing a daughter. Also enjoys impreg ferish. I've never done incest before but looks intriguing.

It's my first time doing an incest story as well, but as the concept grew I got really excited about it. We'd love to have you aboard.

Tamhansen

Quote from: Selenity Rose on March 06, 2017, 02:13:30 AM

For me it's kind of the other way round. I've written incest stories before, but I've never written impreg before. Have to say I was quite taken with the idea.
ons and offs

Whowhatwhere

The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

SlipperySue

catherinehellfire

I think I'll change my interest (since you have two interested in daughters). But if you decide to include more extended family I'd probably be willing to join in as a cousin!
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Gman001

lillisa

Quote from: SlipperySue on March 06, 2017, 09:21:41 AM
Interested in the mother role.

Wow, that's great :) Welcome aboard, Mother.

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on March 06, 2017, 08:46:29 AM
Interested in the older son

Cool :)
Quote from: MagicalPen on March 06, 2017, 08:54:44 AM
I guess I will take the youngest son then.
Sounds good :)

Quote from: catherinehellfire on March 06, 2017, 09:53:24 AM
I think I'll change my interest (since you have two interested in daughters). But if you decide to include more extended family I'd probably be willing to join in as a cousin!
I'm sure we can work something out, we could always add one more daughter if you want, or a cousin. I'd love to have you join. :D

Quote from: Gman001 on March 06, 2017, 10:25:39 AM
A male cousin or uncle, maybe?
I'm sure either one of those would be more than welcome.

lillisa

IC INFO

Name: Cassidy Masterson
Preferred Position: Bottom

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Olivia Wilde
Onns/Offs: Ons: Pregnancy, multiple partners/ Off: Blood, bathroom play.

Cassidy is Daniel's oldest child, and at 29 she is an acomplished attorney working for her great uncle's law firm. She spends most of her working hours representing their family's business interests. She has four children. Mary and Nicky are thirteen year old twins, currently enrolled in a boarding school in France. Kevin, her nine year old son, and Alexis her six year old daughter live at home and attend a private school in the city.

Cassidy is a very hard and domineering women when at work, or when in public, and the few stories the press have of her are those of a rebel twentysomething with loose morals and an attitude to match. When at home however she is actually extremely submissive, especially to her father, who is the father of three of her children. Over time she has also learned to adjust to serve her other family members, though if commanded by her parents, she can be dominating and mete out discipline.

MagicalPen

Should we go ahead and follow the same character bio form?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

lillisa

If you could, please. If there's anything else you wish to add, feel free.

MagicalPen

IC INFO

Name: Andrew Masterson
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Position: Top/Switch

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Jamie Dornan
Onns/Offs: Ons: Multiple Partners, Public Places,

Andrew, at 21, is the youngest male Masterson in the family. Reclusive life has always been great for him as he has always been a bit shy and anti-social by nature, even within the family. He doesn't seem to speak too much and keeps mostly to himself and has very few friends, despite being in his final year of College where he has been studying Outdoor Education...with the family money, he knows he doesn't need to get a real job.

He has always been one with the Wild, often venturing out into the Wild forest and hills on the families estate, learning bushcraft skills and how to survive on his own. Not that his a Mountain Man by any means, but he enjoys the solitude and quietness of being out there by himself.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Shores

IC INFO

Name: Willow Masterson
Preferred Position: Bottom

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Ginger Coleman
Ons/Offs: Ons: Pregnancy, Public Places Offs: Bathroom play

Willow is the youngest daughter at 16. Still in high school, she is a member of the track and netball team. She has a close circle of friends and a wide circle of acquaintances. Between school, the two teams, and friends, she has no time for a romantic life. Of course, she has her crushes but she keeps that information to herself.

Willow currently has no plans for her future, except to get good grades and graduate. She has selected topics in school which interest her, which include a leaning towards History and Science. She wants to figure out what will suit her, and intends to ask around for internships soon.

Her favourite colour is yellow and she enjoys playing Pokemon Go as she goes on her evening runs. She always brings Buster, her German Shepherd, along for protection.

Whowhatwhere

I think I may have to withdraw my interest. I barely have time for my other games. Good concept though, I'd just like to say. I'd like to see more impregnation-involved games in the future.

Have fun!
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

lillisa