News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Elfen Lied

Started by Venom09, June 05, 2010, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom09

Anyone up for an Elfen Lied RP? I think it would be kick ass to do something between Lucy and Koata as well as other OC's... of course there will be the usual bloody stuff using NPC's or whatev and i want to play Lucy... so if anyone is up for it let me know... as well as put here who you'd like to play like this

Dashenka

I'd be game if I could play Lucy :( She's my hero!
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Venom09

I'm sorry i claimed her already... you could play one of the others if you like...

Dashenka

Ill think about it...
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Venom09

i'm sorry its just i've had a feeling about Kohta and Lucy together for as long as i've watched the anime...

Haibane

Playing out the relationship of Kohta, Lucy and also Yuka would be more interesting if set *after* the series, when all the blood and gore is done with and the healing starts. Now that would be interesting to try and RP.

pendarious

i might try nana maybe.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Venom09

ya that would be cool... and if we could we could also put in a lil violence in it as well... like even though the wars have ended something happens to where some new evil comes... idk... i'm just bored and throwing shit out... but to let ppl know and i'll use Lucy the character i want to play as an example this is how i want the profile to go for your characters...

Name: Lucy
Type: Diclonious (human of course if you choose human)
Personality: With the wars being over she is pretty sweet now or at least sweeter then when the war was going on, but she still has a bit of jealousy cause of Kohta and Yuka
Relationships: (maybe a three way relationship with Kohta and Yuka... idk)
Picture or description:

Venom09

Venom09

Haibane

You should not bump your game request threads. Bumping them won't make people suddenly decide they do want to play and it's unfair on other members whose threads get pushed down the page.

After this long without interest in my request threads I abandon the idea.

Venom09

sorry and alright i'll just leave this one alone... i'm not even in the mood today to rp... so just to let anyone know i may not be back for a bit... had alot of emotional stuff i have to deal with