Souled! (Character Thread) CLOSED!

Started by kasper, September 03, 2011, 11:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

Mine look good so far. I'm working on expanding mine now.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

kasper

Hi there Sin, and thank you very much! :) Haha It took awhile for me to finally be content with every thing, some thing Rose can attest to. But we finally managed to find ourselves at a pleasing point with all the pictures and what not.

And ahhh Basilisk. He would actually be in my top three choices for characters I wanted to play, but I tried to limit myself to two characters. :) I'm quite fond of his animalistic nature and can see him adding a good deal of comedy as well as shenanigans. And I love the idea of him paired with the "sweeter" of the two twins. Which, speaking of, the idea of him being tricked by the more sinister twin, making him believe she's the sweeter twin has been suggested by Rose and I think we're all quite fond of the idea. So I thought I might let you know about that.

Any way, Basilisk is now in your hands. :) As I've said to others, you may expand your character skeleton, if you wish to just PM it to me, it's not required but is encouraged. Also send me the name of your character and how it's pronounced.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Flower

Yay! For more players :)

kasper

Jobe - How do you feel about changing the image of Lo? I know Bubby expressed concern in the appearance of Lo, but since he is your character I am curious to know how you feel about it.

Asgard - you've been added.

And an update to all - only four more characters left to fill! Yay! :)

Malixe

Hoorah! Nearly there. I shall have my little bundle of additions in soon as well ^^. Do you care much if Nightmare's picture is changed?

jobe352

Quote from: octopusdreams on September 05, 2011, 07:19:08 PM
Jobe - How do you feel about changing the image of Lo? I know Bubby expressed concern in the appearance of Lo, but since he is your character I am curious to know how you feel about it.

I love the image we already have for Lo--like you, I'm rather fixed in my stance. We can change it, though, admittedly, I will be a little sad if this does happen.

~EDIT~I think I'll also take on the role of the Scryer...I think it'd be fun if I had both a female and male character.

~EDIT (again)~ Oh, Sweets, you want the role? Ehh. Seems I'm too late, then.

SinXAzgard21

Hehehe, I feel drawn to this character... Not to mention I love shenanigans and what not..... With the paring to the "sweeter" sister, it is sorta like beauty and the beast granted he isn't the smartest kid in school, so he couldn't tell if she was sweeter or not. -chuckles-  Though with the trickery you have to remember that animals rely on smell as well as sight... But it should be fun as hell to go along with. 

I'll get to work on something, I'm sure I can whip up something for this character.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

sweets

I could play as The Scryer as well if no one minds. I find myself likeing her more and more.

JadenMystic

I don't mind if it's changed. I like Dream's pic as it is. I like the Innocent Soul's pic, but I may try to find something similar to her. with a different hair style. Not sure yet tho. lol

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

SinXAzgard21

I like deaths character, but I'm not sure if it is cool playing an assistant to the ferryman and the being that hate the hell out of him.

DarkRose15

It is wonderful that the game is filling up so quickly ^_^!

Zadaris

This seems like a well thought out and very interesting concept. And sadly not many spots left open lol. Shows how good it could get.

Of who's left I'd be interested in taking up the mantle of The Damned Soul, if you'd have me and all.  ;D
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

DarkRose15

bubby

Hey. So I'm on my break at work, and I saw the note from Pus on Deimos, and I thoroughly understand. Unfortunatley this means I won't be able to play the character, because I just can't live up to the wonderfully vivid idea of him. And he is wonderful trust me! It's just that I personally am not capable of playing 'child-like', no matter how dark he could be.

I apologize if this puts a kink in things, but the way things are going I'm sure you'll be able to fill the char swiftly!

Thank you for the opportunity to try!

Zadaris

Quote from: DarkRose15 on September 05, 2011, 09:15:56 PM
*welcomes Zadaris* Hi hi :)!

Such a warm welcome, thank you very much! <3

I remember spotting the thread yesterday and not so many spots were gone, but I had no time to enquire (in the throes of a computer course atm). Nice to see it's garnered the interest it deserves.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

SinXAzgard21

bubby

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 05, 2011, 09:20:57 PM
-is sad bubby is leaving- 

D'awww..Sin sweetness! *Pets* no worries darlin', with all the group RP's that happen, there's GOT to be another we're in together -sometime-! You know me, I'm a group hor!  ;)  ;D

kasper

Alright. I'm trying to organize things but I keep getting more and more things to figure out.

So!

I'm going to try to answer a lot in this post.

First off, well sorry it doesn't work out bubby, hopefully some day we can play together UNLESS you would like to make an original character, then we could collab on making a "partner" character for you. That's totally up to you, though. :)

Uh let's see. Jobe and Sweets, I want both of you to PM me on your personal stance on the Scryer and how you would make her. Whoever I find most interesting or thought out will get the part.

Zadaris, I'll check you out then give you an answer though it'll most likely be yes.

Sin - are you considering playing Death? If so you may play both sides unless you don't think you're capable for whatever reason. It's up to you.

And guys, I'm willing to let you all change you pictures but note, I'm very picky on the style of the art. I will help you find some thing we can both agree to but like I said I am picky. Run the pictures across me and I'll give you a yes or a no. Try to keep the style of art similar to what we have in the role play. Try to stay away from characters in animes/mangas/what have you.

EDIT: I will be taking on Deimos as one of my characters.

SinXAzgard21

I will take up the role as Death... I will give you a name, I don't think a back story is really needed with him lol.

DarkRose15

kasper

Sin - We will probably need a back story as to why Ferryman and Death dislike each other so much. We'll collab on that.

And to help you guys find pictures, I don't know if you've heard of the site but it has a pretty similar style throughout and lovely pictures- I use Zerochan. You can type "original" in the search bar and it will pull up original characters instead of characters from animes or whatever. Also you can type in different things. Say you want a girl who has blue hair and lolita style you just type in: female blue hair lolita fashion

SinXAzgard21

I love the pics Dreams.....

Death wants a jar... that's why.  jk.

DarkRose15

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 05, 2011, 09:43:02 PM
I love the pics Dreams.....

Death wants a jar... that's why.  jk.
I want to take this moment to say that I love your avatar and I also enjoyed the movie that it comes from ^_^

SinXAzgard21

Thank you, I used to have a quote from the movie as my siggy.... Jacob is my favorite character and I've wanted to do an rp based on the world of ink... but that is for another topic.